Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (20978 Views)

How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends / MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Dave6: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
Pls Can the magic number be an international number?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by akyus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
I wish we have this kind competition in the power sector. Phcn for don disappear like Nitel. All thanks to etisalat.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by frgy1: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
me sha dey send free sms dey go, while i continue dey cal with my glo infinito !
Na 0 naira dey my mtn for close to a month now , despite that, dem stil dash me 114 national sms.
Now i am bribed , so i go listen to dem next offer
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
@all, please when i recharged and tried registering my magic no, i dint get any response. also for airtel users, even when you dont use up to 1minute for dat 60k/sec, will u still be eligible for the 20k/sec. call
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by SmashingM(f): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
Please how do i register FAF's on the PAYGO tariff plan?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by MrEndowed1: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
the bottom line message mtn is telling us is to go to hell
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by mohid(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
pls hw do i register the magic no?and are there testimonies that the stuff actually works!
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by desertboom(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
Please, most the magic number thing be mtn.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by PaKen: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
MTN = FRAUD[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

They have just stopped my PayGo without any notification and migrated me to HappyLink without my consent and as I was trying to call my magic number they wiped out all my credit , HABA MTN, na God go punish una ooooo
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by dapachez: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
MTN say what you wanna say,achieve what  you want to achieve. This company is a scam and a big sham why must you change our package without notice. its like we were all sent the same text message. now dial *559# and what message do you get all the thousand of free sms all gone haba wetin we do to deserve this will there are other network options. the only problem is those those contact that have our numbers that we cant contact
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Kashif(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
You guys are still wasting your money on this God-forsaken Mobile Telecommunication Network aka MTN?

For me, I have since stopped recharging my MTN line - only use it to receive calls and maybe, reply text messages. I am a brand loyalist so, it took me a long time to take this decision.

Who has the time to go figuring out which plan is what? Nonsense! Even if Airtel charges me N1 every second for the first minute, and gives me N12 for the rest of the day, it is still much cheaper than what MTN offers.

Anyway, they know the business model that is stopping them from doing the 'right' thing.  tongue
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Cadi6well: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by timpaker(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
EmptyN get sense o.
why didn't they include UK (london) as part of the international numbers to be added on friends and family list? they simply know most Nigerians have more friends and relatives in the UK than USA & Canada.
MTN, what a wise dumb a.s.s!!!! tongue
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by ayofineboy: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
i no fit shout o
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Basics007: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
My own problem is with the free sms thing. They told me last nite i had 2080 free sms only for me to use 4 be4 they started deducting my credit. So when i see people talkin about 114 free sms here,i'm kinda suprised o.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by snthesis(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
this magic number go cos wahala o-shud i add GF1, or GF2, or shey na Wifey1 or 2 undecided undecided undecided
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
desertboom:

Please, most the magic number thing be mtn.

Nope, just an MTN number

mohid:

pls hw do i register the magic no?and are there testimonies that the stuff actually works!

What is MTN Magic Number?
MTN Magic Number allows you register one MTN number as your Magic Number. You can then make FREE calls to your Magic Number all day, every day for 30 days. Your Magic Number can also make FREE calls to you all day, every day for 30 days.
• With MTN Magic Number, you will be able to register that special person you always want to speak with and enjoy uninterrupted FREE calls at any time of the day for one month.
• Also, the person you register will also enjoy the same uninterrupted FREE calls anytime she/he calls your number during the one month validity period.
• So If you have that special person (Friend, family member, Boss at work etc) you would like to talk to for FREE at any point in time, then My Magic Number is for you!
How much does it cost to use MTN Magic Number?
Inviter Invitee
Cost for One Month Subscription N250.00 FREE
How do I register my MTN Magic Number?
To register an MTN Magic number, you must invite the person you want as your magic number by dialling *563*MSISDNB# where MSISDN is the number of the person that you want to be your magic number e.g. *563*0803 8901234#.
If your “invitee” decides to accept your invite, s/he will dial *563*1*MSISDNA# where MSISDNA is your number e.g. *563*0803 1234567.
NGN250 will then be deducted from your MTN TalkOn or PayGo account as soon as your “invitee” accepts your invite. Note that your invitee will not be charged for accepting your invite.
Now you can call your MTN Magic Number for FREE all day, every day for 30 days and your MTN Magic Number can call you for FREE all day, every day for 30 days.
NOTE: You cannot change your magic number within those 30 days i.e. your MTN Magic Number will be the same for 30 days.
If your “invitee” decides to reject your invite, s/he will dial *563*2*MSISDNA# where MSISDNA is your number e.g. 0803 1234567.
How do I view my MTN Magic Number?
You can view your MTN Magic Number by dialling *563#.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
I have always been on Xtraconnect until this morning when i found out that i have been switched to the new package even when i didnt subscribe for it.na by force ?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by skyangel(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
i was on extra connect until yesterday when trying to check my credit i say pay go & all that it offers,i quickly added a zain & international number and since then,i must say i have been enjoying my pay go btw, i'm not interested in any magic number where i'll be charged
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ujujoan - e be like say you de work for MTN. See your outline. Good work
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by timpaker(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
MTN! MTN!! MTN!!!  abeg add UK (London) as part of the country wey i go fit call under family and friends, this America and Canada thing no make sense for me ooo,
na beg i beg o!
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by justokey(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
MTN! Why cant they keep it simple
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by stone07(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Empty hen does not have any good package.I am only using my mtn line to receive calls.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
Guys, the magic number is REAL as in REAL.  Been calling wifey anyhow since yesterday and our love done increase welemly welemly!!!!!!.  For the mrried guys here make sure your magic number is your wife's own or casala go burst for house oooooo.  I don talk my own.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by ciscostaz: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
The only thing I can see is that MTN is out to steal money from Nigerian. Why did they have to wait this long before attempting to bring out a package that the others have started a long time ago. THey dont care about we Nigerians. They are actually anti-people. Imagine! The package is so kind of complex to understand.

I stick with my etisalat jare.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by isquar3d3(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mtn! mtn!! mtn!!! I woke up yerterday morn'n nd decided 2 cal an mtn numba without checkin my balance(my main acc ws zero bt my bonus acc ws close 2 30 naira) since i had bonus on my fone. Wen i heard, 'ur balance is insufficient 4 d cal' i thought i ws dreaming until i checkd my balance nd saw a strange paygo tariff nd best of all, my bonus airtime hd vanished!! Sh*t!! Mtn is a rubbish network. They shld hv gven us d choice of migrating. Nonsense.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Bolddy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
People

MTN PayGo and MTN Talkon is the best plan for now.

i'm enjoying it o  o o ,na the koko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your fact right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get distracted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by blinkyblin: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
My dear i don't understand dat one they ve stoped giving me my N30.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Bolddy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
@blinkyblin

Magic Number is better o o since N30 is equal to 1min.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by dani1luv: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
Same Here
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by frgy1: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
Infact MTN don't know what they are doing . My 114 national sms has been stuck on 112 since yesterday , and I must have sent at 25 already.
No snitching please   cool tongue
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
am yet to get a free sms notification lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake MTN Recharge Card (photo) / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.