Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (20977 Views)

How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends / MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Tokotaya: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
Well, I tried the Magic Number, boy! Am I happy I did. I must have exchanged up to 20 calls with my wife since then. Absolutely free. My tel bill should be like half per month now. For that single one, abeg, MTN try.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
I'm sure most enjoy the Magic number thingy with their wife or girlfriend or concubine or mistress and shout halleluyah.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
MTN is playing one of their pranks again.I bet u that with glo,etisalat and airtel blowing hot as they are right now,MTN is bound to lose more customers.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Bolddy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2011
How i love MyMTN.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by sultan003(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mtn has done it again oh, my free sms justd disappeared lyk dat.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by BankoleO1: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
sultan003:

na today? grin grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by aieromon(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2011
The magic number concept is a welcome development.At last,i can make calls on my MTN line.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by abbeyboy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
sultan003:

I don't know whether to be angry angry angry or sad undecided undecided. It's so sad, MTN is so customer unfriendly.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by TeadroTec: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by May22nd(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2011
how do I register for magic number on MTN because I recharge my MTN number with N300 in order to register one magic number, the following sms was displayed on my phone screen that I don't have sufficient amount. How do I go about it please? grin
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by jamesugo: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2011
My too has been changed.Any thing they like let them do.Am not ready to keep wasting money recharging my MTN any more.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by WackyJ1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
May22nd:

how do I register for magic number on MTN because I recharge my MTN number with N300 in order to register one magic number, the following sms was displayed on my phone screen that I don't have sufficient amount. How do I go about it please? grin
it costs N250 and you can register by typing *563*the number#
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by coolestboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2011
i was shocked when my line brought pay go. shocked shocked :ona stinginess wan kill mtn, they dont want we the extracoolers to make free calls at nite pls, if anyoe av the link or code to make nite calls, give me ooo.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by EfeEkarume1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
coolestboy:

i was shocked when my line brought pay go. shocked shocked :ona stinginess wan kill mtn, they dont want we the extracoolers to make free calls at nite pls, if anyoe av the link or code to make nite calls, give me ooo.
You can still make night call brother. Just load 100 naira like you used to when you were on xtra cool and enjoy, ! Don't panic.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Cupidkc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
I hv ben usin ds strategy n it wrks 4 me,i put any mtn no dt i wnt2 cal on family n frnds,then delete it afta mkin d cal. Nw mtn hs shut it down, it dosnt wrk again. Ds guy ar f*kin stingy. Oda netwrks ar doin 25k to al netwrk n mtn is doin 2 only 6nos. Oooh dts d peak of their saga.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by DoubleN(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
i have been using this MAGIC NUMBER for about 3days now and my Call bill has reduced by over 80%!!!! The only wahala now is madam wants to keep talking 247! sad
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by tomiade1(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2011
Thats how it gets grin
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
Double N:

i have been using this MAGIC NUMBER for about 3days now and my Call bill has reduced by over 80%!!!! The only wahala now is madam wants to keep talking 247! sad
Same problem here! Imagine talking 2 straight hours only for her to call back within 5 minutes of cutting the call to say 'how far now?'
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by WackyJ1(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2011
Zeddicus:

Same problem here! Imagine talking 2 straight hours only for her to call back within 5 minutes of cutting the call to say 'how far now?'
Lol, Love Potion thingssmiley
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by ceasyc(f): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2011
Zeddicus:

no wonder my bruvs said dey can neva do d magic whatever wit any gal. hehe!

i heard dat d magic number thingy is no more - lasted for only 3 months

dey must have realised their loss after so much gain in other areas

dem (mtn's) promo no many self - if any

smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

484 Recharge, What Is It All About? / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.