Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me (8048 Views)

Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu / I've 150k to invest kindly advise me / Looking For A Loan Of 70k To Repay With The Interest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you really want to invest your money and time into something worthwhile then DM me on 07037491845 on WhatsApp.
Re: I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me by Cryptofxt10: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
mikezuruki:
Hello Everyone.

I currently have 70k at least to invest to get returns hopefully weekly or maybe two.

I just want to invest in something viable and that guarantees my principal...at least.

Kindly advise me

Forex trading is your best answer.. Don't worry if you don't have enough knowledge about forex yet, I will train you from beginner level to elite level in less than 14 days time
Re: I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me by obisco4u: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Invest in something you are passionate about, something you understand and in where you have total control of your investment.

I gave one of my so-called mentor 30k last year for an investment he promised will return 20% after 3 months . Now it's past half of the year and all i hear from him is elegant stories.
Re: I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me by xactcore(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
download bamboo app do research of stocks that has taken a big hit and buy but focus on stock that trade below $20 and buy and keep 3 month you should get up to 20% ..... mind you, you can still loses money but at least 50k of investment is a try.....
Re: I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me by Dollywood(m): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Well, I've the most legit investment platform after MBA. It will guarantee you 10% weekly.
Re: I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'll advise you simply buy and sell bitcoins. Almost everyone has a Bitcoin wallet.

Just buy when its value depreciates. Save it. Then sell when it goes up. Try to monitor price trend.

It fluctuates all the time and a great means to trade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone / 5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land / RUBIES BANK: The Future Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.