Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This (11181 Views)

I Caught Her Doing This Nasty Thing (adults Only) / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 8:19am On May 31, 2020
You tried to pass a message but did it in a way that made you look really stupid
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 8:52am On May 31, 2020
Techcrunchng:
scientist and stupidity wanna be, I wonder what you gain with this meaningless thread
if i carry you go my shrine go knack you jazz now them go talk say I do bad thing...

Ontop nairaland thread see wetin you de tell me... Do you want to die?

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Techcrunchng(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:
if i carry you go my shrine go knack you jazz now them go talk say I do bad thing...

Ontop nairaland thread see wetin you de tell me... Do you want to die?
maybe yourself have got 9 lives? Now speedarlington wanna be. Dude try be yourself because you're better off like that
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Lightangel65: 10:20am On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WH*RE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the police , all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the popo, im breaking up with u, u some kinda poop wh*re. and that was that.
I feel like a new man and I'm off to find me a woman who doesnt poop. Real men don’t settle for less... angry

MGTOW
Redpiller

Dont quote redpillers or MGTOWS.
You are just a crazy emo bitch.
She should stay far away from you

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 10:55am On May 31, 2020
glowingflame7:
Why do you have a toilet at home?

cheesy
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by armadeo(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting message but I see two sides to it.

Sarcastic or satire
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 12:16pm On May 31, 2020
armadeo:

Sarcastic or satire

the first one
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Ishilove: 12:42pm On May 31, 2020
armadeo:

Sarcastic or satire

Sarcasm
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by haiti007(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2020
Wetin man no go see for nairaland
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Danhumprey: 2:56pm On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WH*RE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the police , all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the popo, im breaking up with u, u some kinda poop wh*re. and that was that.
I feel like a new man and I'm off to find me a woman who doesnt poop. Real men don’t settle for less... angry

MGTOW
Redpiller
grin cheesy grin
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Johnrayban: 4:36pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin

embarassed
you are sick.
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by LKTJ123(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
Wat A Nice Damn Story ;DWat A Nice Damn Story
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Ahmad62(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:

MGTOW
Redpiller

If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ.... Foolishness
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Casper21: 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:
I'm serious...

Same way the standards set by y'all females can only be met by Jesus..

Two Can play the game

Lwkmd
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Casper21: 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
Hahahahah. Some funny shit
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by davidbanner(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
Oluromantic:
I think psychiatric virus is in town too now

grin Savage
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
Did I just read this? cry grin
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by PrincessB1(f): 8:42pm On May 31, 2020
I laughed hard grin grin
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by OmoAlakija: 8:52pm On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:

MGTOW
Redpiller

You are MAD , read my lips MAD . Haaa, which kind play be this one
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Ahmad62:

If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ.... Foolishness
what is dead cannot die... You are just a useless walking corpse grin
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Ahmad62(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Jabhunter post=90175307] what is dead cannot die... You are just a useless walking corpse

Now say it without crying�
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jenny1010(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dickhead
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
Dickhead
sup beauty

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.