Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (121944 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Lilimax(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:

You just want them to confess and repent? And not be punished?

Your curses and prayers are wishful thinking..does not work
They should surrender themselves wilfully to the authorities (this involve confessing rhat they did the evil act) else they will not have peace in this world and in the world to come.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2020
soundforce:

It was indeed a tragedy. It actually happened last week Wednesday, just 100feet behind my house in Benin City. The girl went to read in her church RCCG, I guess some guys she must have turned down did this. Before we rushed her to the hospital, we even met her blind folded; to show that she knew d guys who did. It's our guess that she struggled with them n they killed her because she knew them. She was d second child of 5 children. Because of d Lock down, no one was around. Story plenty. We are in shock. Police dey patrol n they never make any arrest but I pity d innocent ones that police might arrest.

This is an easy case then for detectives that knows Thier job.....the traces will be there.....but it would have bn easier if we have proper database in this country....those guys genetic data's are all over the place in the crime scene just a simply database check would have unearth thier identities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by soundforce: 10:19pm On May 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

MEN ARE a cursed gender
Are all men this wicked?
Including the sperm that bore you
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 31, 2020
Ginomel:

The reason why I don't like extending a curse beyond the individual involved
So many mentions. Didn't reply any. Thanks bro, i know we won't inherit curses as a result of deeds of others we are not privy to. Amen
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2020
RuddyFusion:

This is an easy case then for detectives that knows Thier job.....the traces will be there.....but it would have bn easier if we have proper database in this country....those guys genetic data's are all over the place in the crime scene just a simply database check would have unearth thier identities
Even with Proper Data Base and genetic data's you will still need" a suspect".
I Trust The Nigerian Police If them fit just get the Suspects with Proper Brushing them go confess.No Science inside
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by leomarz007: 10:40pm On May 31, 2020
Just imagine...majority of men are mad dogs on the loose. I wasn't going to comment but I have to. I detest rapist and men that subscribe to boxing ladies. I can't understand why any man no matter the age would derive pleasure or satisfaction in raping a lady even minors.
The COWARDS had to assault her because she saw their faces. ITS BARBARIC AND PURE MADNESS.
There are also stories of guys raped daily which we dont hear of. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by very4tune8: 10:49pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Sigh....

Some men need to be donated to we ritualist.

The idea of killing them or sending them to jail is not profitable to the economy and more of a liability.

They should be handed over to registered ritualist, which in turn will curb the activities of ritualist as they can always source live humans from the government

Inside a church? WTF!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by soundforce: 10:56pm On May 31, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You're right FUSION. The fire extinguisher has finger prints all over but it's useless without Databases. Her Blood, books , slippers, fire extinguisher are still at the crime scene inside d church hall. They shed her blood by the church altar. Heartless animals
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by BigBashiru: 10:56pm On May 31, 2020
soundforce:

Are all men this wicked?

Typical of the black man to get personal. Men are a cursed gender and a bunch of rapists.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by BigBashiru: 10:58pm On May 31, 2020
leomarz007:
Just imagine...majority of men are mad dogs on the loose. I wasn't going to comment but I have to. I detest rapist and men that subscribe to boxing ladies. I can't understand why any man no matter the age would derive pleasure or satisfaction in raping a lady even minors.
The COWARDS had to assault her because she saw their faces. ITS BARBARIC AND PURE MADNESS.
There are also stories of guys raped daily which we dont hear of. RIP to the dead

The ratio is like 10000 female rapes to 1 unforceful male rape that doesn't result in the death of the raped man.

Let's stop trying to save face and face the facts.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by chibuzorlouis(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2020
may the soul uwaila vera and the souls of the,faithful departed through the mercy of GOD rest in peace....sleep on uwa for jehova our GOD,will surely fight for you.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by efficiencie(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2020
Antichristus:

From Irenaeus to John Hick and Richard Swinburne and, even of recent, William Lane Craig, all theodicies remained grossly unsuccessful. The question posed by the 3rd century Greek philosopher, Epicurus, culminating in what is known in philosophy as the inconsistent triad remains valid. If God is Omnibenevolent and Omnipotent (2 sides of a triad), why is there evil and suffering (the third side of a triad) in the world? The reality is there is no God. The idea of God is a human invention. The invented was then given attributes which at best are contradictory.

As intellectual as you may seem you did not refute the claims in the post you responded to. You merely stated another topic for debate. You can criticize my words from several angles. You could criticize the veracity of the Biblical claims (and you will have to handle the historians on this), you could attack the deductions I made (though I seem not to see a flaw in my logic) and you could attack the relevance of the answer to the problem at hand...you can do any of these instead of being diversionary.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Cuntface: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2020
BurntSoul:

why are u guys like this? Why wld a generation suffer what they know nothing abt? Don't u think one of ur ancestors committed a crime that deserves this kinda curse?

Their generation will suffer.

It's even in the bible. That punishment won't be enough for those bastards, infact their generation is cursed
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Shebi if it wr to b riches d generation can share from bt now curse dey can't.. u are sick who ever u are...
ozoebuka1:
stop cursing people's generation for nothing they know about.

How would you feel if someone cursed your ancestors for something you know nothing about and it's affecting you today?

May the perpetrators be caught and punished accordingly, Amen.

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Bt u love to share from generational riches
evilive:

Stop involving generations, I am sure you wouldn't like to be punished for what you didn't do.

Moreover, don't waste your energy blessing or cursing people; whatever man sows, he shall surely reap.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2020
But d innocent can enjoy d generational blessings from their fore fathers
chudez0147:

What now happenes to their innocent generation??
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2020
My dear u remember d story of Saul in d Bible who later turned Paul.. u can attest that his death was so so terrible than dos he killed.. I think u can relate to it..
Enoch07:

what if they repent and even turn pastors? I need to read your reply

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Is like u don't know wat it means to loose those u love... Dat gurl is someone's child..
BurntSoul:

why are u guys like this? Why wld a generation suffer what they know nothing abt? Don't u think one of ur ancestors committed a crime that deserves this kinda curse?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
God will punish those that did dis... Their generation upon generation will suffer from dis.. and I pray d culprit are caught cry cry cry cry cry cry

The country is a failed one. Authority should have caught them by now but authority is a killing machine too. No database to rely on the traces of evidence littered there. Your curse no dey work.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Ooohhhhh.... God come and see the world you Created, see what the human inhabitants are doing....

RIP

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by BigBashiru: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2020
soundforce:

I was right to have made it personal because you cursed all men. Even if 90/100 women were bad, it would be wrong to classify all women as Evil.
Before you say all men are cursed,
*have you been raped?
* are you a product of rape?
* can you say your own father is a cursed gender?
* are the males in your family rapist?
*have all d males you know been evil to you?
* can d evil of 1 male represent d interest of all males?
* pls, do yourself a favour n never date or marry a man, least, your own statement will visit you.
Ask yourself some reasonable questions. You will find the answers within you.

Shut up black male foooooll
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Antichristus: 1:25am On Jun 01, 2020
efficiencie:

As intellectual as you may seem you did not refute the claims in the post you responded to. You merely stated another topic for debate. You can criticize my words from several angles. You could criticize the veracity of the Biblical claims (and you will have to handle the historians on this), you could attack the deductions I made (though I seem not to see a flaw in my logic) and you could attack the relevance of the answer to the problem at hand...you can do any of these instead of being diversionary.

You sound uneducated enough to get my point. Reasoning is two-fold inductive and deductive, enabling you to figure out my point in relation to your post. However, your response shows you didn't get it, and hence you considered my post as diversionary. You attempted a theodicy here, and my point is you have spectacularly failed in the same way that those before you--whose theodicies are used in teaching from Stanford to Oxford and from Cambridge to Yale. If you want to see the flaw in your logic, go and research the theodicies of the ancient and contemporary Christian apologists I referred to earlier and responses to their works. Now, listen, I don't care if you're lecturer in UI, UNILAG, etc., we all know how many of them got there and the stuff they're made off. I met one of them last year at an international seminar and ridiculed him. He left with his tail between his legs. Are you his mate?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by BigBashiru: 1:29am On Jun 01, 2020
soundforce:

Are all men this wicked?

Stfu cursed black man. Black man.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2020
God, please wipe out the generation of those who committed this murder and defiled the building upon which your name is called.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
Is like u don't know wat it means to loose those u love... Dat gurl is someone's child..
Bros, i neva said the perpetrators shouldn't be punished. But killing u and ur entire family for ur sin is injustice to ur father and ur child. That's what i mean
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by OyinO: 3:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Jesus was watching. Jesus is Lord. Jesus saves! Rubbish!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by OyinO: 4:01am On Jun 01, 2020
obalize:
God, please wipe out the generation of those who committed this murder and defiled the building upon which your name is called.

Dead on arrival! After watching the wicked men carryout their act without intervention, he will wipe them out after the act?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by printemps: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2020
olisaEze:

It appears I wrongly assumed I was speaking with an adult, my bad. "Go learn" Nigerian lexicons if u don’t understand how they’re used in a public discuss.

Talk is cheap, Seun has given you a platform to display your insolence. Take your ''Nigerian lexicons" and shove it down your throat. I'm not one of your pawns. You being an adult and you addressed me the way you did? You're a disappointment to your generation and a disgrace.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by coputa(m): 4:59am On Jun 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that nobody is special , or has Special blessings tucked somewhere
LIE!!!,read your comment again.you could not defend what you wrote,is it cowardice or exuberance
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Heineken(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2020
This one touch me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.