Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland (1616 Views)

Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by YorubaKinging: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks, you answered correctly

Pls do you believe there are many false prophets in this time that has deceived many people?

Righteousness89:

No Sinner will go unpunished!

The Grace of GOD is not a License to Sin. The Grave of GOD is what keeps us from sin..

If you continue in sin , After you have Accepted JESUS. You are not Saved..

As long as there is Life , There is a chance of Repentance!
Repentance Expires at Death!
There is no Repentance in the Grave..no matter the Prayer and Fasting!

That's why we who are alive should Repent and Accept JESUS . We don't own our lives neither do we know when the owner will call for it!
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by Righteousness89(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Thanks, you answered correctly

Pls do you believe there are many false prophets in this time that has deceived many people?

Of Course! It's the Endtimes and there are false prophets
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by YorubaKinging: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
So that means many people have been deceived into doing the wrong thing

So, do you also agree with me that many people will enter into the great tribulations and be killed as a result of being decieved?

But they'll be awaken again when Jesus is back

Still their punishment will not fail

Righteousness89:

Of Course! It's the Endtimes and there are false prophets
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by Righteousness89(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
So that means many people have been deceived into doing the wrong thing

So, do you also agree with me that many people will enter into the great tribulations and be killed as a result of being decieved?

But they'll be awaken again when Jesus is back

Still their punishment will not fail

If you Miss the Rapture, you will definitely be in the Great Tribulation..

You have to pay with your blood to Make Heaven..

That's if you can withstand the Great Tribulation..
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by YorubaKinging: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by burnababe(f): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Happy fake Sabbath day

Well, I want to enlighten some lukeworms this morning
I'll use few verses from psalm 33

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.

21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Some so called Christians always say God doesn't do tribes or colors , well I hate to burst your bubbles,

God has chosen only the nation of Israel for his glory from the beginning to the end

And I always talk about fearing God and putting all your trusts in Him because God knows those who trusts Him with all thier hearts

And even keep his commandments

Jesus said he has not come to banish the laws but rather to uphold them
And anybody that teaches people to Break those laws will be guilty

Yet , your pastors never told you that Saturday is the day of Sabbath

Look at all these daddy G.O s , they said Jesus rose up from the dead on Sunday that's why they changed it to Sunday

They are already guilty

That's why I always called them fake men of God
Cos if truly they have the spirit of God, they would have changed their church members from err ways

During the last days, Salvation will come from Zion
And all nations will flock Down to Zion

Yoruba , the tribe of judah

Shalawam ahch,

From your posts, I deduced that you are one of the awakened ones. It's great to see more of us out here.

What do you call the Most High?
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by burnababe(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

You've it all wrong! There's nothing like 'rapture'. You do not understand what you preach.
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by burnababe(f): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2020
burnababe:

Shalawam ahch,

From your posts, I deduced that you are one of the awakened ones. It's great to see more of us out here.

What do you call the Most High?
@Yorubakinging why won't you reply my post?
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by Righteousness89(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2020
burnababe:

You've it all wrong! There's nothing like 'rapture'. You do not understand what you preach.

May you and others as you not be Casulties!

It will be too late to turn the clock!

The Rapture of the saints is the Greatest Event that will shake the Earth!

You believe or you don't is irrelevant!

But you better believe!
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by burnababe(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

May you and others as you not be Casulties!

It will be too late to turn the clock!

The Rapture of the saints is the Greatest Event that will shake the Earth!

You believe or you don't is irrelevant!

But you better believe!

How please? So you actually believe that you're going to heaven up in the sky?? The Bible tells you that Christ will come back to the *New* *earth* for HIS 1000-year reign. Who then will He reign over if you all fly up into the sky?
Ans: those left behind who faithfully went through the great tribulations. What heaven are you now on about? Do you now see why it'd be better to be left behind than to be taken? Moreover, you have misconstrued what the Bible says about being taken and being left behind
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by YorubaKinging: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning Mrs burnababe

burnababe:

@Yorubakinging why won't you reply my post?
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by Righteousness89(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
burnababe:

How please? So you actually believe that you're going to heaven up in the sky?? The Bible tells you that Christ will come back to the *New* *earth* for HIS 1000-year reign. Who then will He reign over if you all fly up into the sky?
Ans: those left behind who faithfully went through the great tribulations. What heaven are you now on about? Do you now see why it'd be better to be left behind than to be taken? Moreover, you have misconstrued what the Bible says about being taken and being left behind
[/s]

My dear, take this false doctrine out of your mind!

I usually don't entertain those with false doctrines.. but I will spare you this!

Drop that little sense you think you have!

JESUS Christ is coming to Take his His bride away... ( 1Thess 4:16-18, 1corith 15:23, 51-53, Acts 1:9) Rapture. This is the next Event on GOD'S program.

After that. Mr. Fix it would officially take over for his 7yr period of Great Tribulation on all who missed the Rapture!

After that comes The second Coming/ Millienium reign on Earth
Those of us who are Raptured and those who were able to pass through the Great Tribulation without taking the Mark of beast come back on Earth with King JESUS for the Millienium reign..

Any other belief you carry is Comprehensive nonsense! But who am I ? It's your Choice..
You Choose to left Behind? So be it!

I will not be left Behind! I will go with my Daddy in The Rapture!

Take whatever u wanna do!

The End Will Justify itself!

Rapture will Tell who is of GOD and who is not!

3 Likes

Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by burnababe(f): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Good morning Mrs burnababe

Good morning sir,

Trust your day is going well. Do you mind telling me what you call the Most High? Thanks.
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by burnababe(f): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
I'll respond to this much later when I have enough power on my phone.

Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

My dear, take this false doctrine out of your mind!

I usually don't entertain those with false doctrines.. but I will spare you this!

Drop that little sense you think you have!

JESUS Christ is coming to Take his His bride away... ( 1Thess 4:16-18, 1corith 15:23, 51-53, Acts 1:9) Rapture. This is the next Event on GOD'S program.

After that. Mr. Fix it would officially take over for his 7yr period of Great Tribulation on all who missed the Rapture!

After that comes The second Coming/ Millienium reign on Earth
Those of us who are Raptured and those who were able to pass through the Great Tribulation without taking the Mark of beast come back on Earth with King JESUS for the Millienium reign..

Any other belief you carry is Comprehensive nonsense! But who am I ? It's your Choice..
You Choose to left Behind? So be it!

I will not be left Behind! I will go with my Daddy in The Rapture!

Take whatever u wanna do!

The End Will Justify itself!

Rapture will Tell who is of GOD and who is not!
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by YorubaKinging: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2020
My day is going great and I hope yours too

Pls can you rephrase this question?

God has many names

Are you asking what we call HIM in my native language?

burnababe:

Good morning sir,

Trust your day is going well. Do you mind telling me what you call the Most High? Thanks.
Re: To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland by YorubaKinging: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy fake Sabbath day

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? / Men Mostly Don't Give Testimony,why? / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.