Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (181 Views)

One Slice Of Lust APK V1.6 Download For Android 2022 / Download Tekken 6 Game For Iso Psp File On Android Device / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hsalami: 8:20am On May 31, 2020
There are millions of games on playstore and even more than. There is always this problem of you downloading a game of 1gb with your hardearned subscription, only to discover that the game isnt just worth it. This makes most android users(mostly the game freaks) to become tired of downloading, and wait for sum1 to do the downloading.
Majority of android users always have games like, jetpack ride, temple run, zuma etc well dis games can be sumtimes/mostly boring epecially for the guys.
Below is a list of games that i believe you would love to play.
1.Grand theft auto(gta) series
2.Contract killer
3.Frontline commander(DDAY)
4.Fifa 14
5.Batman arkham origins
6.E warriors
7.Brother Hood
8.Chicken invaders
9.Walking Dead
10.Mortal combat
11. Wind blood
12.NFS
13.Real boxing
14.God fire

Note:Please dont involve me if your battery start running low ooogrin.To avoid this get yourself TECNO SPARK 5 and thank me later.

HAPPY GAMING

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Website, Add Liverscore And Payment Channel / Coronavirus Pandemic Or Plandemic ? / Angels Don't Die By Falz, Sess, Simi 8D AUDIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.