Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (15507 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
zionmde:
Everyone has a choice set before him. And are accountable for the choices they make
Even Jesus himself as a man had a choice to fulfill his purpose or not
Judas was used by the devil because he was already s greedy fellow and was stealing from the purse

But without Judas, your Jesus wouldn't have died.....
Judas made him relevant
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 31, 2020
EternalBeing:
Those of them that ask God for forgiveness went to Heaven, those that were too proud to endup in Hell. Peter fulfilled Scripture by denying JESUS Christ, not once, not twice, but 3 good times but was still wisely humble enough to ask his CREATOR for forgiveness. David killed another man and took his wife, but was still wisely humble enough to crumble before his MAKER and weep pleading for forgiveness.

YAHWEH our CRETAOR would always have Mercy on genuinely repent souls and gift us with eternal Life.

Falling and evil deeds does not really determine the end of Man. It is senseless foolish Pride that makes some Men too proud to crumble and weep for forgiveness before the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth that makes them end up in HellFire! Judas would have been in Heaven if he asked for forgiveness after betraying JESUS. Same Pride that made Satan to fall, made Judas Iscariot commit suicide. Many have not realized that it is Pride that leads to suicide. For you to commit suicide, you must have "A Whole Me!" mentality. It is a very satanic subconcious Pride that makes people commit suicide. Ok you failed an exam, ridiculed by a situation or grossly came short of an expectation, next thing is suiciders would weep and cry subconsciously thinking how can "A Whole Me!" bear this shame! Next is that he or she kills himeslef/herself, instead of humbling to plead for forgiveness and ask for another chance.

If you kill demonic Pride and imbibe Humility of JESUS Christ, suicide would be forever far from you. Accept JESUS Christ as your LORD and Saviour today, and pray that His HOLY SPIRIT should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts so that you shall discover the original glorious Purpose for which YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created you and fulfill it. God bless you!

Those who asked for forgiveness went to heaven.... grin cheesy

I laugh.....
But the same bible said that the sins against the holy spirit cannot be forgiven...
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Missyajoke(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2020
machiavelli95:

So where is the justice for the innocent victims of ritualists and armed robbers? So after killing innocent people (and probably sending them to hell), they just say " I'm sorry God" and they are let off the hook? .
So the innocents had their lives wasted just because they didn't have superior physical power? And they have no hope of Justice even in eternity? What kind of arrangement is that?.
See if I see a way to kill a witch, wizard, armed robber or ritualist, I will do it with exceeding joy. Its not vengeance, its protecting an innocent man somewhere from being a victim. This prolonged "mercy of waiting for the wicked to repent" is just wasting away innocent lives on the daily. I blame some Christians though. They have refused to address evil as evil. They don't yet know the difference between sin and wickedness.

The fact that is that no sinner will go unpunished, God has forgiven them but they'll be punished for their sins. God has forgiven you but you will be punished for your actions
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2020
afroniger:
Let's hear the interesting answers. Just like Judas and Peter were foretold to betray Jesus. What kind of game is 'God' playing with human beings? Why condemn someone that was setup by 'divine forces' beforehand to mess-up?

My brother I confuse for the god which kain wahala be that....

You plan that I will do something evil rhen you express surprise that I committed evil....
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by butterfly777(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Judas betrayed Jesus to fulfill the scripture, me question is what happens to him?

God can give a prophecy of what will happen. That doesn't mean God will make people do it. God sees the future and tells people what will happen.

Concerning woe. Many of us erroneously think 'woe' is always a pronunciation of a curse on the subject. However, in the Bible, woe means two things. It can serve as a curse. It can also serve as a way of saying cause and effect. When referring to things people do that naturally attracts bad consequences, the Bible also uses woe.

I believe the later is this case with Judas. No sinner will go unpunished, says the word of God. While Judas was guilty of that sin, he was doomed. But he had the chance of repenting. When a sinner repents, God erases the sin and forgets it. No more punishment. It is unfortunate that Instead of repenting, Judas committed another sin by committing suicide, which ended his life. He gave himself no further chance of repenting.

All others involved in Jesus' suffering and death might have repented later, and they would be saved.

Take note, with God, sin is sin. The sin of betraying Jesus is not worse than other sins before God.

Finally, Jesus prayed for those who suffered him, that Go should forgive them, that they do not know why they were doing.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
afroniger:

So answer this. Is Judas in 'heaven' or 'hell'? Considering that he was merely a victim and pawn in the whole game. After all, Christ supposedly came to 'die for our sins', which implies that someone (in this case Judas) would have to assume the role of the betrayer. Now, if all that was scripted/planned out with that intent from the beginning, why condemn or vilify Judas for merely playing the role he was 'destined' to play by the originators of the whole plan? 'God' has no right to be condemning people like Judas and even Satan since he is the architect behind the whole script that's playing out. After all he's 'all knowing'. undecided

You had a choice to write the things you just wrote. Thoughts came to you and you went ahead to write them . Judas had the same choice . "He said , i lay before you death and life but choose life that you may live". But men are drawn to their own lost..."but sin shall not have dominion over you". Judas was a thief , he could do anything for money to the extent he sold his master . Read about Elisha' servant in the bible how he became a leper. Our wrong choices/actions have consequences. Even salvation is a choice, despite that He died for all men, it does not mean all men have accepted his salvation. "But as many that have made up their mind to accept Him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God". No script is written for you to do the wrong thing. Judas was not specifically written that he would betray Jesus. Jesus' role was specifically written that he would die for all men but He still had choice to make. He felt that agony of being separated from God(he had never been separated from God, but this time sin would separate Him and not just separate Him, He became the very definition of sin; the bible said He was "made sin", not he was made to sin ). He prayed severally, let this cup pass from me but later on accepted fully. Jeremiah was also appointed as a prophet before he was born but God had to convince him when he was grown. Every man has a choice

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by kollinz1234(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
engrchykae:
it's not true,there's a level of wilful sins you will commit,you won't be allowed to repent.
The person will get stroke on the sick bed so that he can't use his mouth to confess unto salvation.
If a righteous man is coming to atone for him on the deathbed,the angel of death will steal him away before the righteous man comes into the room,I have noticed this particular one in Kano.
People should be careful,God is merciful but also the opposite of mercy
no u are getting it wrong. God is merciful, a man struck with stroke can easily repent in his heart and he doesn't need a prophet to come pray for him. Do u know the amount of sins king David committed?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Heterodox(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
zionmde:
Everyone has a choice set before him. And are accountable for the choices they make
Even Jesus himself as a man had a choice to fulfill his purpose or not
Judas was used by the devil because he was already s greedy fellow and was stealing from the purse
If not for Judas would you be saved?

If no one betrayed Jesus will you be saved?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by daveP(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
EternalBeing:
Those of them that ask God for forgiveness went to Heaven, those that were too proud to, endup in Hell. Peter fulfilled Scripture by denying JESUS Christ, not once, not twice, but 3 solid times but was still wisely humble enough to ask his CREATOR for forgiveness. David killed another man and took his wife, but was still wisely humble enough to crumble before his MAKER and weep pleading for forgiveness.

YAHWEH our CRETAOR would always have Mercy on genuinely repent souls and gift us with eternal Life.

Falling and evil deeds does not really determine the end of Man. It is senseless foolish Pride that makes some Men too proud to crumble and weep for forgiveness before the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth that makes them end up in HellFire! Judas would have been in Heaven if he asked for forgiveness after betraying JESUS. Same Pride that made Satan to fall, made Judas Iscariot commit suicide. Many have not realized that it is Pride that leads to suicide. For you to Commit Suicide, you must have "A Whole Me!" mentality. It is a very satanic subconcious Pride that makes people commit suicide. Ok, you failed an exam, ridiculed by a situation, or grossly came short of an expectation, next thing is suiciders would weep and cry subconsciously thinking how can "A Whole Me!" bear this shame! The bitter truth is that the subsoncious mind of of suicidal person says "I am too Big to be insulted by this situation or to beg for forgiveness" Next is that he or she kills himeslef/herself, instead of humbling to plead for forgiveness and ask for another chance.

If you kill demonic Pride and imbibe Humility of JESUS Christ that made him to spend more time on His knees praying to YAHWEH than He spends in talking to men, suicide would be forever far from you. Accept JESUS Christ as your LORD and Saviour today, and pray that His HOLY SPIRIT should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts so that you shall discover the original glorious Purpose for which YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created you and fulfill it. God bless you!
The prayer of Jesus saved Peter. Else we all know how volatile Peter was.

I think we need to understand prophecies in this regard.

Let another take his place..... This versr in the scriptures was used to replace Judas that was already destined to not only betray Jesus but also die as a result. I believe based on this, he was destined to die. Else that makes Judas to not be the one to fit the fufillment and so a large jigsaw piece would be missing.

No matter what anyone says, prophecy must be fulfilled.

Whether Peter liked it or not, that event of denial must happen.

Whether Judas liked it or not, the guilt was going to make him fufill prophecy. He even was remorseful as Peter by throwing back the money to the Priest.

Destiny is all

The same way Israel will never be considered a Nation until they say "Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord"

That is just it.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by BananaPeel(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
afroniger:
Let's hear the interesting answers. Just like Judas and Peter were foretold to betray Jesus. What kind of game is 'God' playing with human beings? Why condemn someone that was setup by 'divine forces' beforehand to mess-up?
Same way you are messing up yourself now by trying to question God. How dare the pot question the potter. But don't be like Judas Iscariot because you have people telling you to repent. Instead, you should seek to know God...
Say after me...
Lord, help me to know you and forgive me all my sins. Thank you Lord Jesus...Amen.
Brother, you have just been saved. Start going to Church and start your new life in Christ from today. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Mdmelijah: 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Judas betrayed Jesus to fulfill the scripture, me question is what happens to him?

God can use anybody, the fact God uses a person doesn't mean God will save them.

Didn't God use Judas to heal the sick and cast out demons when Jesus sent out the disciples in pairs?!
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by engrchykae(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
afroniger:

So answer this. Is Judas in 'heaven' or 'hell'? Considering that he was merely a victim and pawn in the whole game. After all, Christ supposedly came to 'die for our sins', which implies that someone (in this case Judas) would have to assume the role of the betrayer. Now, if all that was scripted/planned out with that intent from the beginning, why condemn or vilify Judas for merely playing the role he was 'destined' to play by the originators of the whole plan? 'God' has no right to be condemning people like Judas and even Satan since he is the architect behind the whole script that's playing out. After all he's 'all knowing'. undecided
you also should look into the mirror to answer the question.
Why is your brain up stairs and secure while your legs have to do the tedious walking?
The night and day all work together for good.
Both good and evil are for the general good.
So I believed that Judas fulfilled his destiny,that what matters,fight and fulfill your destiny.
As for whether Judas is in heaven or hell.
Christ said that no one ever went to heaven except he who have ascended.
When Christ died,the saints were still in their graves and came out and appeared unto many.
I think the idea of heaven is funny,what the Bible said is that the lost paradise of Adam will be restored on Earth and Christ and the saints will rule.
No one is in heaven,it's for God and his Angels with Jesus waiting for his enemies to be made his footstool
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by zionmde: 12:42pm On May 31, 2020
Heterodox:
If not for Judas would you be saved?
If no one betrayed Jesus will you be saved?
just like asking me if not for the harlot Rahab will I be saved?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by engrchykae(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

God told Prophet Hosea to Marry a harlot. You see why God's ways is not our ways. You can't fault Jehovah who uses the foolish things of this world to confound who thinks he is wise.

Jesus came in the unlikeliest lineage, family (not rich), location (Bethlehem), profession (carpentery) etc. They know His prophecy but didn't know who, where and how.

That us why King Herod ordered all male children born at the time Jesus was born to be killed because since the source and location they expected that he came failed he resorted to mass murder.
am not saying it's wrong that rahab is a harlot rather highlighting that God's grace brought rahab a harlot and Ruth,a pagan moabitess into the bloodline of Jesus.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by zionmde: 12:45pm On May 31, 2020
Xavfra:

But without Judas, your Jesus wouldn't have died..... Judas made him relevant
same thing as without Rahab the harlot, Jesus wouldn't have been born senseless rubbish
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2020
zionmde:

same thing as without Rahab the harlot, Jesus wouldn't have been born
senseless rubbish

What're you saying
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by zionmde: 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Judas was already destined to betray Jesus for the prophesy to be fulfilled. He was destined even before birth, his choice not to do it was already taken away from him. Even Jesus new before Judas ever new he would betray Christ, committing suicide is where he did wrong. Na only God know here Judas dey now sha
can u tell me where the name of Judas was written in any prophecy?
God wil never Rob anybody of the right to choose right or wrong. if he does dat den he can't be said to be just

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by zionmde: 12:49pm On May 31, 2020
engrchykae:
what about the unstable Peter who Christ prayed for and he later became the Rock?
What of the murderous Saul who became Paul.
If you are a vessel unto honor,enjoy it and stop thinking that people had choice.
When it's time for you to turn evil if you are predestined for EVIL,chai you won't believe how everything will start changing and working.
so in other words, live ur life anyhow because u don't have a choice, afterall u are just a robot sorry vessel
tell me another rubbish bro
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
post=90150320:
Romans 12:19

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Exodus 14:14 

The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Proverbs 29:11 

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Isaiah 48:22 

“There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”

James 1:19-20 

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Ephesians 4:31-32 

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

1 Peter 3:8-18 

Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” ...

1 Timothy 5:8 
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Ephesians 4:29 
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Ephesians 6:12 
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

1 Corinthians 15:33 

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

Matthew 5:38-39 

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5:43-48 

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? ...

Revelation 21:8 

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Matthew 7:12 

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Psalm 27:1-14 

Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When evildoers assail me to eat up my flesh, my adversaries and foes, it is they who stumble and fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident. One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. ...

Proverbs 25:26 

Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

John 14:15 

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Romans 13:4 

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Ephesians 4:26 

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

John 14:26 

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Psalm 37:2 
For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb.

Luke 10:27 

And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Leviticus 19:18 
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

John 3:16 
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Proverbs 15:1 
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

I am very sure, if what you post up there are the only contents of Christian Bible, Christianity would have been less attractive.

But, the game is in the deliberate complexity; empty adventure, unnecessary analogy, stupid arguments, superiority claim, contradicting messages, egoic interpretations, etc.

Very clear and concise message. Unfortunately, it's easier to be a fan than to be a follower, and to be a follower is easier than being a practical Christian.

The world need practical Christian, not noisy Christians; let your fruit do the talking while Jesus remain the only standard; not the apostles.

I am not a fan or a believer of any religion but I think what you post up there is a good cure to human degenerating nature.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by zionmde: 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
Xavfra:

What're you saying
Read ur statement
then read dat
u will understand wat exactly u meant
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by engrchykae(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
kollinz1234:
no u are getting it wrong. God is merciful, a man struck with stroke can easily repent in his heart and he doesn't need a prophet to come pray for him. Do u know the amount of sins king David committed?
with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Every sin has it's consequences.
Do you know why pharoahs is made stubborn?
So that the Egyptians must drown since they have been drowning Hebrew kids in the Nile,They will drown in the sea.
God is merciful,God is also terrible.
The first severity of God, Elohim Gibor,God the potent,is not your friend.
The second severity is what he used to kill Egyptians and army of sennacherib in one night.
What is guaranteed you is salvation of the soul but every sin must be punished
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by ElderlyPerson(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2020
Can we just see this mystery about God's selection from Romans chap 8 vs 12, 17 and 19.

But in the real sense, Repentance of heart cannot be overlooked.

"A fallback cannot but happen, but woe into Him in whose hands it happened."

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Judolisco(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:
judas chose his path... He started stealing before betrayal... It was not that he was destined to betray Christ... He broke the edge and the serpent entered into his heart... As per where he is going we can't say but every man shall be judged according to the works of their hands
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by engrchykae(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2020
zionmde:

so in other words, live ur life anyhow because u don't have a choice, afterall u are just a robot sorry vessel
tell me another rubbish bro
you think Judas is bad?and he was trusted with the purse.
You just have to do what Paul said,work out your salvation with fear and trembling
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Danny504: 12:58pm On May 31, 2020
Well i will say judas is in hell for d fact dat he committed sucide. Jesus would have forgiven just like he forgave peter for denying but he was too quick to conclude that he wont b forgiven
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by femi4: 1:02pm On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Woe unto them. That's what the scripture says. He chose that path, same way Mary chose to be virgin.

If Mary wasn't a virgin, probability of Christ coming through her would have been zero. Cos it was written that his birth must surely come via a virgin
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:

Somebody must commit sin to betray Jesus, if the scriptures must be fulfill, whether judas or not.

Must you be that person?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by AllenSpencer: 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
Critical questions that buttresses the fact that "It's all fiction"

It's just a tool!
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Heterodox(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2020
zionmde:

just like asking me if not for the harlot Rahab will I be saved?
Answer the question.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Heterodox(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2020
femi4:
Woe unto them. That's what the scripture says. He chose that path, same way Mary chose to be virgin.

If Mary wasn't a virgin, probability of Christ coming through her would have been zero. Cos it was written that his birth must surely come via a virgin

You lots are daft.

The thing is, it must happen. Someone must take the fall. Inescapable.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by fykes(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2020
cjfbn:

Wrong.
Doing wrong and asking for forgiveness is not a token to heaven. I cannot rape girls and ask for forgiveness before I die and go to heaven.
Forgiveness is in reality a complete about turn.
If u felt remorse for ur actions, confess even to another person, not necessarily the girls or where u have the grace, directly to the girls, and from that moment not touch or look at another woman with intent to fornicate, my dear, u won't only make heaven, you will be regarded as the apple of God's eye
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by fykes(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
Heterodox:
You lots are daft.

The thing is, it must happen. Someone must take the fall. Inescapable.
What happens to us is not often as important as our reactions.
He betrayed and sold out Jesus, he didn't do worst than Peter who denied him before the cock crowed even though he had advance warning.
The difference is in their reactions... David was a worse sinner than Paul... Yet he was the"man after God's heart"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of God Called In Our Local Languages In Nigeria? / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments. / Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.