Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? (28761 Views)

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by charlesELIKIBA: 9:33am On May 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The truth is that good christians are more likely to be BILLIONAIREs than any other sub group..most of the world richest men have always been good Christians but the media hides this from you

I don't think that's the question the op asked here... it's not about being a good Christian title...

... it's about being a billionaire without hurting anyone along the way to the top.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Oromwos: 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Why not, was king Solomon not a wealthy man, David was also rich. infact let me remain you. 'My children will lend to many nations n will borrow from non' he said Non, only the rich lend and dont borrow.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by whytediamond(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
look at them.

Space bookers.

Meet Seun for your pay. You just did your first Nairaland work. WOW. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Ryocaj(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
In Nigeria? I doubt it.. Except God wants to use that person to glorify his name.. The country called Nigeria is too corrupt.. to get to that level u must av mixed with evil minds in high places..

2 Likes

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 31, 2020
God gives his children the desires of their heart. He wants you to have plenty. God would never hold wealth, while his enjoying divine prosperity in heaven, and leave his children to be grovelling in poverty.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by kushe: 9:34am On May 31, 2020
executive12:
Maybe in developed countries, but definitely not in Nigeria. In developed countries, a brilliant individual can get very rich by invention and investment in the stock market.
Many early employees of Microsoft became multimillionaires and retired early. The ambitious ones could have become billionaires.
In Nigeria, it's almost impossible to become rich without cutting corners.
I don't even think all the listed stocks in the Nigerian Stock Exchange are worth up to $3b. I will guess that the vast majority of wealthy Nigerians are criminals, both in the public and private sector.
With all due respect,this mindset is mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by teemy(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2020
SharonLoveth:
PEOPLE FROM RELIGION OF KETTLE (ISLAM) THIS IS AN AVENUE TO SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT, PLEASE GATHER HERE AND REASON(s) WITH CHILDREN OF GOD

Hello dear, try to show the love you have within you at all times whether you've been hurt by others in the past or not. Expressing that love will help bring your contenders to your side.

Cheers
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Karlifate: 9:34am On May 31, 2020
The way many Nigerians relate poverty with holiness is quite foolish.

How will an ALL SUFFICIENT GOD, leave you to suffer in penury, while you whole-heartedly dedicate your life to serve him
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Okiemute101: 9:34am On May 31, 2020
Wealth & riches are in my Father's house!

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:35am On May 31, 2020
teemy:

Hello dear, try to show the love you have within you at all times whether you've been hurt by others in the past or not. Expressing that love will help bring your contenders to your side.

Cheers

Is there any hatred speech therein?
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by executive12: 9:36am On May 31, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Ofcos.....We have Billionaire Pastors undecided

That doesn't address the question. Are those "billionaire Pastors" genuine Christians? How did they become billionaires? Did they set up businesses? Or they are using the Church to bilk their congregations?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 31, 2020
I have never seen a honest man like my father, I serious believer , he never tell lies but any reward for that? No!!
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 31, 2020
In my own perspective, i would say its not posible. He can only achieve that through bussiness, think about it,is there any legit bussiness today?

kingazubuike the amarphrodite,you must be krazyy....
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Fucsheetup(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
Vanderandrew:
Can a genuine Christian become a billionaire without cutting corners, engaging in shady deals, following the world system, selling his soul to the devil for wealth.

Remember we are not of this world and we must not crave for the things of this world. Even Satan tried to tempt Jesus saying if He bow to him, he will give him the kingdoms of this world but Jesus replied Satan with it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord your God and only him shall thou serve. (Luke 4:cool

We may claim there are Christian billionaires but you don't know how they got their wealth, you don't know whether they cut corners or engage in shady deals, corruption, cocaine business, kidnapping to acquire their wealth.
No
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by itzdeejay: 9:38am On May 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The truth is that good christians are more likely to be BILLIONAIREs than any other sub group..most of the world richest men have always been good Christians but the media hides this from you

I wanted to say u should replace 'christains' to 'people' but then there are "assumed" bad people that are also billionaires, just like there are other people from different religions and unbelievers who rake in billions too.
So nothing is anything.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by ud4u: 9:38am On May 31, 2020
Capital YES
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by executive12: 9:38am On May 31, 2020
Ekehwinz:
Papa Oyedepo and Chris are genuine Christian billionaires.

What products do they have in the market that are bringing them the billions?

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Fucsheetup(f): 9:38am On May 31, 2020
kushe:
With all due respect,this mindset is mediocre.
Has nothing to do with mindset. Those are pure facts.

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2020
Imagine....

Is Christianity a religion of poverty

Instead lemme switch to olumba olumba.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Taye4j: 9:39am On May 31, 2020
Ryocaj:
In Nigeria? I doubt it.. Except God wants to use that person to glorify his name.. The country called Nigeria is too corrupt.. to get to that level u must av mixed with evil minds in high places..

Nigeria may be corrupt and it looks like everybody is a criminal but there are still good men out there who are still steadfast.

What you wrote made me remember Elijah when he ran and hid under the rock from Jezebel. He said to God 'all your prophets have been killed, am the only one still alive who is yet to bow down to baal' . God told him ' you are not the only one left; there are still so many prophets who are yet to bow down to baal'.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by executive12: 9:39am On May 31, 2020
zeedof:
Does that mean those pastors ain't Genuine? grin grin grin

Of course.

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Fucsheetup(f): 9:39am On May 31, 2020
ud4u:
Capital YES
Joker
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Fucsheetup(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
Taye4j:

Nigeria may be corrupt and it looks like everybody is a criminal but there are still good men out there who are still steadfast.

What you wrote made me remember Elijah when he ran and hid under the rock from Jezebel. He said to God 'all your prophets have been killed, am the only one still alive who is yet to bow down to baal' . God told him ' you are not the only one left; there are still so many prophets who are yet to bow down to baal'.
Those good men are poor

2 Likes

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by charlesELIKIBA: 9:40am On May 31, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Yes.......that's the simply answer and they're different ways a Christain can become a billionaire without cutting corners
pls do list some ways

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On May 31, 2020
MicheyJ1:
Waiting for Islamabad people to comment when we are not allowed to comment on their threads.
no mind seun and his moderators
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 31, 2020
Adex2442:
Why not??

Look at king Solomon,

They are talking born again you are talking Solomon...... is 700 wives & 300 concubine plus idol worshipping in the same box with being born again??
Solomon rode on the covenant God made with his father....the guy no too fear God....
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
Make I quickly forward this question to our beloved fathers, D. O. Oyedepo, E. A. Adeboye and co.

thank you, Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by MJBOLT: 9:40am On May 31, 2020
this thread is a perfect example on how religion makes you stupid grin
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by Bixwix: 9:40am On May 31, 2020
It is possible
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by miketayo(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

That are Christians? I mean real Christian, that are actually Christ like. I doubt
Pastor and billionaire shouldn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by executive12: 9:41am On May 31, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
Abraham was a friend of God and was the richest even during famine. He eventually made the heaven according to Bible

Leave the biblical era. Look around you and tell us which genuine Nigerian Christians are billionaires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? by BABANGBALI: 9:41am On May 31, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
all of them are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / 21 Things You Need To Stop Doing This New Year / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.