Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America (6371 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by PricyTech: 9:06am On May 31, 2020
It’s no surprise that Meraiah, affectionately know by her peers as Mimi has taken after the fastidious life of her evergreen mother, Omotola Jelade-Ekeinde in the entertainment world.

The young beautiful lady is just in her Twenties and her beauty surpasses a woman in her prime. Many believe that with her astonishing beauty and charisma, Meraiah will take over the entertainment industry just like her mother did.

She has already taken the path to her success ie, she is a model and nothing can stop her from succeeding as she has gotten the full support of her mother who once walked that lane.

See photos of her below:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by PricyTech: 9:06am On May 31, 2020
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by rentAcock(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2020
What do they eat in America to have such glowing skin and well shaped bottom? We keep hearing natural food is the best which is what we eat in Nigeria but I've noticed Nigerian ladies living in America tend to have nicer hair texture and nicer curves.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by dawnomike(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2020
She deserves to enjoy her life...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by illicit(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Pass....
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Help2020: 11:10am On May 31, 2020
Too much face editiing..But very pretty girl,love her.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by kingsley724(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2020
she no fine for my eye cool

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Vickho6(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2020
kingsley724:

Lols,,, are u sure of what u are saying Sha

Do come here and tell us lies from d pit of hell,,, girl wey some are dying for

If she choose you to be her bestie alone,, imagine that

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by doggedfighter(f): 11:40am On May 31, 2020
Really living life in America
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Anfieldboss: 11:41am On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
What do they eat in America to have such glowing skin and well shaped bottom? We keep hearing natural food is the best which is what we eat in Nigeria but I've noticed Nigerian ladies living in America tend to have nicer hair texture and nicer curves.

Ladies living in diaspora work out, that's why.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Bluish44(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
its modified..modified stuffs tend to have quicker and efficient effects than the natural ones

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Ishilove: 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
So pictures of her in a crop top and bum shorts is her living life? Do you people read what you write before posting? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by doggedfighter(f): 12:18pm On May 31, 2020
Ishilove:
So pictures of her in a crop top and bum shorts is her living life? Do you people read what you write before posting? undecided
Help me ask undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by shedy03(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2020
This one na case of " mama fyn pas daughter". lol
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Craggybogg: 12:24pm On May 31, 2020
Mama light papa light
Daughter con be black
grin in the recessive gene

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Ablemax(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
And why is my d!ck standing

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by godkiller(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
Beautiful

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Gadafii: 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
The pawpaw is ripe, let he with the long stuck pluck it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by crestedaguiyi: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
Dog must born dog .
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Gadafii: 12:42pm On May 31, 2020
Craggybogg:
Mama light papa light
Daughter con be black
grin in the recessive gene
omotola na ebony, which light..

Even anty toke sef no light na bleach many of them bleach, na Tonto get natural light skin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Trendy247: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
And why is she showing us her nyash?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by seunsidechick: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
Ugley

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
Ablemax:
And why is my d!ck standing
pervert spottedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Bruno3000(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2020
kingsley724:
same here o. Very average

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by happybee: 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by glimpse33(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
I will like to fuvk her

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Jayrockk: 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
Damn niggarr.... I'm finna burry my face on that pussy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by GOFRONT(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2020
She is wet!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by Ikjosh04: 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
kingsley724:
Same here, i rate her 2/10 on beauty and 3/10 on shape

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by kiddkash(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
she is indeed ripe

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America by extol1(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
the answer is very simple, it is the weather

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Guys This Is Why We Must Watch Women Volleyball (photos) / Pls Help I Found It Hard To Release Sperm Anytime I Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.