Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. (253 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / "I had a weird dream about Obi Cubana" Nigerian Lady Narrates / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. by Bluehill1051: 9:16am On May 31, 2020
Hello enlightened minds.
I've been having a particularly wierd dream of being a soldier (commander) but the worst part is my crew will always be ambushed in explosion leaving just myself and 1 other subordinate alive miraculously.
Next, I'll always find us stranded in a desert-like region with very very scanty houses, the few looks government facilities like. It is from there we'd start running (just 2 of us), jump fences, cut barred wire, and find an uncompleted very very large building (this building has been consistent, like same always and in the dreams I'll remember I've been there). That is where we hide with our weapons silently after doing some quick military sweep for anyone close by, but we'd see none.
I said silently because on entering this building, like at the center of the building, we'll always see some semi completed rooms like people live there, but one door is always open among all rooms that has door.
Where I wake up is when we start hearing enemies approaching afar and someone coming out from the room with the open door. As usual na, she's freaked out because we're heavily armed but we'll try to calm her and tell her if she sees anyone she should tell them she saw us heading east or west (I was pointing in the dream) so we'd head the opposite direction of where I pointed. The run continues...
Please someone should help me. I've had this exact dream a lot of time. Sometimes I might be having a pleasant dream then suddenly this one will come in like a breaking news or I go pee, come back to bed and start this dream.
Re: Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. by EricSmallz(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2020
You Watch too much movies
Re: Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. by Bluehill1051: 9:51am On May 31, 2020
EricSmallz:
You Watch too much movies
Been a while I watched a gun related movie

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money Quickly In A Crisis / Relationship Q And A / Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.