Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Dating? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Dating? (446 Views)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by Mdmelijah: 10:01am On May 31, 2020
Does bible recognize dating? Is there anything like christian dating? Is dating biblical?

Does the bible define dating?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by 48noble(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2020
Dates are in the Bible...
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by Mdmelijah: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
48noble:
Dates are in the Bible...
lol, give me example
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by 48noble(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
Mdmelijah:
lol, give me example

Mary was dating before the holyspirit appeared to her... Jacob was dating too
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by judedwriter(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2020
Mdmelijah:
Does bible recognize dating? Is there anything like christian dating? Is dating biblical?

Does the bible define dating?

There is nothing like dating in the Bible.

Bible says "flee fornication." Dating and fornication are intertwined.

It's possible to date without fornication as in Christian dating, but that is very slim indeed...very slim.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by Mdmelijah: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
judedwriter:

There is nothing like dating in the Bible.

Bible says "flee fornication." Dating and fornication are intertwined.

It's possible to date without fornication as in Christian dating, but that is very slim indeed...very slim.
then worldly dating and christian dating are different things
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by judedwriter(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Mdmelijah:
then worldly dating and christian dating are different things

Yes. But I won't encourage Christians to date.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by Mdmelijah: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2020
judedwriter:

Yes. But I won't encourage Christians to date.
what would you encourage them to do?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by judedwriter(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Mdmelijah:
what would you encourage them to do?

To court for marriage. Dating is full of sexual temptations.

Of course courting too can be tempting, but with courtship there is the goal of marriage which makes it more safer.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Dating? by Mdmelijah: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
judedwriter:

To court for marriage. Dating is full of sexual temptations.

Of course courting too can be tempting, but with courtship there is the goal of marriage which makes it more safer.
You are invited to Join this amazing Whatsapp Relationship Biblical Teaching Group for children of God. We have a group for only ladies if interested

https:///D4mM9ABsfyZEwWI8gy7HZM

(1) (Reply)

Little Little Antichrists Preparing The Way For THE MAIN Antichrist / Please I Need The Interpretation Of This Dream / Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Weds(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.