Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil (1372 Views)

She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? / Guys, You’re About To Off Pant & She Stops You To Ask This Question – Ur Answer / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by ChineduBato: 11:12am On May 31, 2020
Hi Guys!!
How is your weekend going?

Have you ever experienced this scenario where you’re about to have sex with a lady and she will stop you to ask this question click here to see the question

Only God knows why ladies ask this question tho because at that point do they expect a man to say something else other than what they want to hear?

Sex means a lot to some women to the extent that they just want to be sure they are doing it with someone who loves them for real.

But then, what is love to a man who is already in a critical Konjition?�

Guys, picture this scenario �

– What Will Be Your Response?
Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by Baloranking(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2020
I don't see any question here

4 Likes

Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by illicit(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2020
Do you mean - how is your weekend going? - or which question
Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by Baloranking(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2020
illicit:
Do you mean - how is your weekend going? - or which question

grin Bro chill your article is confusing and why will a girl ask how your weekend is going when you're about to pull her pants angry
Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by Vickho6(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2020
OP what's the main question gan,,, cos I no understand
Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by illicit(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2020
Baloranking:

grin Bro chill your article is confusing and why will a girl ask how your weekend is going when you're about to pull her pants angry

I am not the OP
Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by Enskynelson(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2020
To you all wanting to hear the question. The question is: do you love me?

1 Like

Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by Michiyke: 1:17pm On May 31, 2020
When a girl falls in love with you, there won't be any need for the question.
Re: Guys, You’re About To Off Pant And She Stops You To Ask This Question – What Wil by Mayng01(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2020
Have you forgotten that konji na bastard. What do you expect? I love you more than you can ever imagine of course. Even you will make promises you can never fulfill like buying her a horse, all in the name of konji! Never under estimate the power of konji!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Cheating With Another Woman In The Bush / Isn't She Sexy? (image Included) / Why I shake my bum bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.