Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam (38118 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by SILVERLINES: 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Mykel51(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
Well said Op.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by GeneralPula: 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
sad
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by kenzysmith: 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
Kenplay:
Let the Virgins marry the Virgins. Simple as ABC.

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by uniqueboi1(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
No be nairaland again?

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Chigold101(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

I was like, JESUS, this guy must be stopped!

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.
You have done wonderfully well...

God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by KIDfurniture(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Every man will lift and carry his own cross at the end

4 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nnaemiemax: 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Well said.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Olayetan(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
For those asking "What if I discovered after our wedding that my partner do not have a functional sexual organ?"

Number one, if you are a genuine child of God, and He is the one that asked you to marry a particular person, you can be sure He won't give you a spouse you won't enjoy.

Two, If you are not sure that God is the one that asked you to marry that partner of yours, simply demand a medical check up/test. Before the wedding, in many churches, both parties must submit a medical report of things like their blood group, etc. With such, it will be easy for both parties to know the other person's body state if they are so concerned about it...

So, you see, sin can't be justified!

Tori tori

Toreee.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by xcesspaschal(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
Perception
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
rockstarB:

Is that all you have to say? shocked
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Iceyjayz: 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
Pastor has spoken
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:35pm On May 31, 2020
Na for una benefits, a lot of men are breeding bastards as first borns while sideline their biological children.
That 2face's baby mama had wedding on the cards already but sleeping with 2face.She got pregnant for him and had the gut to do a Church wedding with the man. All thanks to RCCG's 'No sex before marriage' law. The guy started seeing a bump in less than 2 months before she confessed and marriage dissolved.
What if he was sleeping with her too and the child was a girl that took after the mother? He should have been breeding another man's child for over 10 years now unknowingly to him.
He should have used someone's child as a next of kin and maybe sidelined his own biological children.

7 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by abobote: 3:35pm On May 31, 2020
It's my broda, in fact we have upgraded to no belle no marriage

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Iceyjayz: 3:35pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.
Alot of perverted goats will still disagree with you.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 31, 2020

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
For the fact that some of you here are fornicator and adulterer doesn't mean abstinence till marriage is not possible.

A lot of. Christian faithful have done successfully. If you feel that you can't practice it, it's up to you. I can say to you for free that it is possible

9 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Goodmorning2u: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
All this choir masters and Pastors shouting no sex before marriage lipsrsealed. I really wish your girlfriends can come out to explain her sex experience with you tongue. None of you is pure in spirit or heart, most always end up raping their girlfriends that actually wanted to stay pure or doing pre--sex by cuddling, kissing, sucking, putting their di.ck beside the hole just not into the hole to proof they are pure grin. Many climb the alter of their churches on sunday after having good premarital sex on saturday to preach against sex on sunday for the zombies.

I wish the thunder of God can strike on everyone that has done premarital sex but preaching against it now, so as to see the genuine one standing . grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by 9jayes: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
Ok na
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Its a scam!

Logically, Its insane to marry someone you have not fvcked before.

I do you buy a multi-million car without test driving it.

We talking about what you intend spending the rest of your life with and you telling me not to test run it? Fvck!

Even Suya, You taste before buying.

This is a baseless notion. Its fiction and law is only for fools!

If we followed your logic to its logical conclusion, some guys and gurls would end up with over ten spouses of both sex.

Plus, let's be frank, the person you have sex with today, may not be the person you will marry tomorrow...even if you are 'sure'.

Finally, if you can't control yourself before marriage, you won't be able to control yourself after. Temptation dey after marriage well well. Being a virgin is a way of teaching onself self control when married.

5 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Roseey0(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
Finally.

God bless you OP.

Sexual immorality is killing the world. People dont know because the life they think they are living is a dead one . You are alive and walking but dead spiritually. You deserve a million but the devil keeps giving you a thousand and in your mind you are actually balling.

If only yiu have eyes you can see

7 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
Kenplay:
Let the Virgins marry the Virgins. Simple as ABC.

I swear!!!

D matter is settledcheesy cheesy
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
May God bless you immensely for this post, The Lord always brings up people to speak for him, and for doing this may your oil never run dry in Jesus Name Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by ednut1(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2020
Its a scam. The former op was incoherent tho

3 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
You can't tell people what to do.

People should find their truth and live it.

Being a virgin before you get married isn't a guarantee that your marriage will keep.

Though it's good if you do cos that makes the sexual act a lot more special in a way for the couple.

Being a public toilet doesn't also guarantee that you and your spouse will be sexually compatible.

If you or them can't control yourself now, what makes you think that you'll be able to control yourself when you get married.

There's more to life than sex.

If you are obsessed with sex, you are only a slave to your mind and your birthday suit.

5 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by joyandfaith: 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:

thank you op.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by crackkland: 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
When a single sexually-active person starts talking about how sex before marriage is a scam, you should never take him/her serious.

They're only trying to make excuses for their indiscretions.

7 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Mbenny(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Its a scam!

Logically, Its insane to marry someone you have not fvcked before.

How do you buy a multi-million car without test driving it.

We talking about what you intend spending the rest of your life with and you telling me not to test run it? Fvck!

Even Suya, You taste before buying.

This is a baseless notion. Its fiction and law is only for fools!
it is a pity knowing that you preferred the laws of the world to God's laws

3 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by kaytolee(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
Nawa ooo

For your MTN DATA contact at 0 8 1 3 0 0 8 8 7 7 2 and if you want to resell dm and make your profit
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Gossipcelebs: 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
V
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by psyco: 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
It was a very demonic thread. The opinion should be thrash while the Op should be remanded.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by elpochas: 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
I think we should learn to respect each other opinoins.we should also know that we have different religions and cultures in this world,which some are in support and some are against sex before marraige.so if sex before marraige is good or bad for you its all boil down to your opinion and the way you see it from your own angle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.