Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,137 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam (38114 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by mhmsadyq(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2020
Sodiquinone:
premarital sex is wrong but proving it with Bible is the issue, Solomon the wise 700 wives and 300 concubine,Jesus never had sex

If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away...Mathew5:29-30..if its ur private part, u also cut it??!!
and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery..vs 32

how come??

This one deep!

Who go settle am?
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by KLand(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

I was like, JESUS, this guy must be stopped!

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.

God bless you and thank you for speaking up.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by omoharry(f): 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
For those asking "What if I discovered after our wedding that my partner do not have a functional sexual organ?"

Number one, if you are a genuine child of God, and He is the one that asked you to marry a particular person, you can be sure He won't give you a spouse you won't enjoy.

Two, If you are not sure that God is the one that asked you to marry that partner of yours, simply demand a medical check up/test. Before the wedding, in many churches, both parties must submit a medical report of things like their blood group, etc. With such, it will be easy for both parties to know the other person's body state if they are so concerned about it...

So, you see, sin can't be justified!
Oga abeg forget that thing .I have seen two cases of this no sex before marriage .One was our tenant ..a deeper life sister who is very dedicated to daily evangelism..she did not marry on time and when she did they followed exactly according to the teaching of thier church by no have sex before marriage ..it was after marriage she discovered that the husband is impotent and would use his automcratic demeanor as the man of the house to silence her..she stayed in that marriage for 6years pretending that all is well .Until she finally left the marriage with the support of her church, who considered that marriage non and void becos it was not consumed.
The second is my aunty , a jehoval witness .Thesame thing happens to her.husband was equally impotent and she left the marriage after some years ..But she did the impossible by sleeping with a married man and she had a child .That is her consolation till this day .I am still surprised she was not excommunicated.
Even if I will not sleep with him , at least I must feel him to know if he is functioning down there or not .
Abeg marriage no be joke ooo!one must look before leaping .As for the test, unless the church does this kind of testing for men the women will not use their initiative to demand for that except the enlightened ones.
There are so many wolves in sheep clothing in the church .This is the reason why redeem recently started testing their make members before marriage.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by vicgo1: 9:12pm On May 31, 2020
Sex before Marriage is A SIN
And the reward of Sin is Death

The Bible says No fornicator or adultery will inherit the Kingdom of God

Galatians 5:19-21
[19]Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20]Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21]Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall[b] not inherit the kingdom of God.[/b]

The Reward of sin is Death
Because the sting of sin is Death

1 Corinthians 15:56
[56]The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Jesus our Lord said He said we should love not the World neither the things that are in it

Sex are ment for Married man and Woman
The main reason why God created female wasn't because of sex, Eve was created to be An help meet (In other for a man to come to the Intent of God Purpose for a man which is Image and likeness) a man need an help meet, because woman are Factored out of man to accompany a man in his Journey

Genesis 2:18
[18]And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Marriage is beyond even sex, Marriage is a Sacred thing

May we all get understanding in Jesus name
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
Op please shut up. Of all the burning issues in this world, sex or no sex before marriage is of utmost importance to you and your stupid God? Go buy brains please and stop being mentally enslaved
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Fisher007: 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
kikero:

Lol...

If a fat person is not losing weight , despite exercising, and ostensibly following a diet...and health challenges like thyroid issues have been ruled out...then there is a possibility the fat person is cheating on his diet.

The fact that a holy holy copule have ended up with STI means that either one or both of them are not being faithful to their vows. It does not mean that all of a sudden , sleeping around is ok...because someone has been hypocritical.

Stop looking to hypocrites to set your examples. Plus, there are copules who don't struggle with STI because they don't sleep around.

Lol

So you think couples can only get STD or STI through premarital or cheating outside marriage vow?

Oga you are in for a surprise. Lol people get infected from toilets, pools, unwashed or not properly clean underwears. Oga there are a lot of ways to get infected.

So you will blame and falsely accuse your wife or husband of cheating because of STI or STD infection due to your own lack of knowledge. Hmm ok ooo.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by paxonel(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

On what basis do you define boy/girlfriend relationship as a legal marriage?
I have said it!
On the basis of the agreement they both had for each other that they will remain faithful to one another till death do them apart.

I'd love to see your marriage certificate authorising you to be formally having sex and cohabitating with your gf.
certification don't keep marriage you know,
Only love and and understanding do.

Isaac and Rebecca never had any certication from any human. But their union was approved and recognized by God.
The same applies to Mary and Joseph.

Just pray she doesn't sleep in your house one day and refuse to wake up.
Na dat u go hearam.
there are cases where even the couple who had their union celebrated as wedding in church, court marriage and traditional wedding, who one of them slept and never woke up.
So, that thing you have just said isn't threatening enough, try something else.

Thank God for Nairaland.
Anyone with a phone and data subscription can submit an opinion these days.
it is far better than a situation where only few privileged people having their opinions heard whether they were right or wrong
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Goldenfinger: 10:51pm On May 31, 2020
K,bt being a virgin is not easy.i have been battling with mastubation n i pray 2 GOD to win over it.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Ogagawhite(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2020
Leave that previous guy he needs a spiritual doc to examine him

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
For those asking "What if I discovered after our wedding that my partner do not have a functional sexual organ?"

Number one, if you are a genuine child of God, and He is the one that asked you to marry a particular person, you can be sure He won't give you a spouse you won't enjoy.

Two, If you are not sure that God is the one that asked you to marry that partner of yours, simply demand a medical check up/test. Before the wedding, in many churches, both parties must submit a medical report of things like their blood group, etc. With such, it will be easy for both parties to know the other person's body state if they are so concerned about it...

/
Nice!

You dated someone for 3 years and only waited a few weeks to the wedding for the church to tell you details of your lover. Why did God give us brain if we have to wait for him(?) to make important decisions of our lives? No sex before marriage? Sure! And there should be no gifts before marriage. Your body could be your treasured asset just as someone's money is his treasured asset. The sad reality is that sex is not the most important thing in marriage. Those who married for beauty or women who married for 6 packs came to learn the hardway.

I believe that God did unhook the phone line that he uses to receive Nigerian calls because of the sheer stupidity of the citizens.

/
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Kubernetes: 11:21pm On May 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
rubbish talk spoken by an immature fool..d husband that have been fornicating nko..

It's either you grew up under the bridge or you must have been raised by irresponsible parents to insult people on net.
Take it or leave it,the society still accepts men who have played around unlike the the woman.
Islam and Christianity forbids fornication until marriage is conssumated.
I am not responsible for your waywardness,as such put your grievances on those you brought you up in an immoral way.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Flakky26(f): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm inviting you to join cash crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. Sign up free $0 today for a $50 bonus! click https://share.cshcrates.co/blessman26
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by AmDayo: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Its a scam!

Logically, Its insane to marry someone you have not fvcked before.

How do you buy a multi-million car without test driving it.

We talking about what you intend spending the rest of your life with and you telling me not to test run it? Fvck!

Even Suya, You taste before buying.

This is a baseless notion. Its fiction and law is only for fools!

Even thou I also don't like no sex before marriage things....but your point here is irrational and schmuck, you not seeing the key point he highlighted is tantamount.

Whether you like is or not Sin is the sweetest things.
We can always be praying for grace.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by ichuka(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.
Hmmm
Great post but remember we can't control the Wind.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by GreenDee(f): 1:23am On Jun 01, 2020
rockstarB:
This is true, but we are hypocrite!
How many men will genuinely date a lady without asking for sex?
Men feels entitled to a woman's body, especially if you happen to be their girlfriend. It wont be hard hearing words like "you're punishing me" "you dont love me" how am I punishing you oga? angry
Worse off for a lady that has been involved with a guy before, men feel ladies like this do not have a right over their bodies anymore. It doesnt matter to them whether she wants to really get it right this time.

People talk about sexual compatibility, "what if we are not compatible", how many ladies or men will you sleep with before you find the sexually compatible one? What if he is sexually compatible but stingy? Emotionally manipulative, a beater and so on. Will you settle for someone like that has long as "sexually compatible"
Will you even be in your right mind to have sex with a sexually compatible patner that treats you like trash.

Sometimes we need to do a self evaluation, think about all the guys and ladies you have had sex with. Especially men, think about the ladies you intentionally lured to bed in the name of marriage, girls you broke their heart by getting them to be yours through sex; what has it profited you? Okay maybe a little boost of self esteem, but at the detriment of someone's emotional wellbeing. You can do better guys. kiss

I am of the opinion that men and women that are genuinely looking out for partners to get married to do not put sex first, because they are aware that sex doesnt keep a marriage. It takes more than that. With all the premarital sex and sexual compatibility going on, see the rate of divorce all over the world.

Lastly, peoples view about marriage are different, there are men and women that do no want to get married, should they deny themselves sex because of this?
Abstinence is for our own good as long as both patner comes out clean, no lies.
God will bless you , Sis.. you just spoke my mind
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Billygee2u: 1:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Billygee2u: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:
"For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality;" 1 Thessalonians 4:3
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Billygee2u: 1:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:
1 Thessalonians 4:7

For God has not called us for the purpose of impurity, but in sanctification.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Billygee2u: 1:39am On Jun 01, 2020
malvisguy212:
Thank you op, they select the law they prefer, and ignore the ones that condemn there favorite sin, God will judge all sins.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Billygee2u: 1:39am On Jun 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I saw that stùpid thread too.
He said something about other people around when Mary and Joseph were having Jesus being loose. It was just pure speculation mixed with the names of notable biblical characters to confuse people on Sunday morning it is a christian thread.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Antichristus: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:

You cited two biblical texts here: Hebrews whose authorship is unknown and whose canonicity is grossly disputed; and Revelation whose author, John, was high on drugs whilst spending time on the Greek island of Patmos from where he subsequently spew eschatological thrash. Don't even mention Paul. He was a mad guy. You also gave sociological reasons why sex before marriage is undesirable, referencing STDs and unwanted pregnancies. Have you heard about contraception, making these impossible. Even having sex with someone with HIV whilst on PREP prevents its transmission. On both accounts, you have failed to defend no sex before marriage. In ancient Israel, couples can have sex after betrothal (engagement which is seriously binding) rather than after the marriage ceremony. If you really care about knowledge watch this academic documentary on Christianity and sex<https://www.veoh.com/watch/v87896130EthBCPfg> researched and presented by an Oxford theologian and professor of church history. You'll see evidence of how the church (a control mechanism, like other faith institutions) historically controlled human sexuality.

Listen everyone, if you follow that nonsense, you potentially fall into the trap of not enjoying post-marital sexual life. Some have fallen for this only to realize their wife suffered FGM in childhood (don't tell me it doesn't affect sexual enjoyment - it depends on the level of butchery which varies from woman to woman) or that they're not sexually compatible. They regretted it. Some went out to get it. That's even worse. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. This is no licence for sleeping around. However, if and when you meet someone, and decide you want to spend the rest of your lives together as spouses, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY nothing stops them from having sex.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by AllenSpencer: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2020
AmDayo:

Even thou I also don't like no sex before marriage thing[/b]s....but your point here is irrational and schmuck, you not seeing the key point he highlighted is tantamount.

Whether you like is or not [b]Sin is the sweetest things.

We can always be praying for grace.

What are you driving at, you go A and later Z

When we validate sextual competence, We will pray for forgiveness and grace.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by AllenSpencer: 1:52am On Jun 01, 2020
KillMinorityOpi:
[s][/s]

You are fast today!
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 01, 2020
efficiencie:
Indeed the law of the LORD stipulates that intercourse must only happen among married couples. The question that needs to be answered is; what is marriage? When GOD brought Eve to Adam, Moses, who saw this revelation, stated the golden dictum that underlies marriage: therefore shall a man leave his mother and father and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh Genesis 2:24. The word to watch out for is cleave. The word has been used in the same context in such verses as: Deuteronomy 10:20, 11:22 and 13:4 and in essence it means to be to cling to, to be joined to and we know that in the case of an intimate relationship between a man and a woman this is reflected in sexual intercourse.

Many believe marriage starts at the point where they are joined by a priest or when a man pays his bride's dowry but this isn't true. These traditions did not happen between Adam and Eve yet their union was the first marriage to have happened. Their marriage was attested to by Adams statement: "this is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, because she was taken out of man" Genesis2:23. Adam recognized the oneness he had with Eve by virtue of been taken out of Adam but in the case of all other men this oneness is reflected in the bond that exists between a man and a woman that brings both of them into a perfect synchronization.

Hence marriage commences when there is a mutual bonding or cleaving of souls between a man and woman in alignment with GOD's will and this bonding or cleaving reflects in the man making a proposal for a lifelong relationship and the woman accepts. At this point, a covenant is reached between the man and the woman. All the other traditions of the payment of a bride price, the blessings of parents, the witness of friends and family and the wedding ceremony and secondary activities built upon the covenant that started the union between the man and the woman.

Given this definition we can conclude that there are many who are wedded but not married and are married but not wedded. There are couples living together as husband and wife but they are just deceiving the world as they are just room mates living together in a single apartment. Also there are couples who have pledged their undying love and loyalty to themselves but are limited by the high cost of weddings!

We must realize that what many refer to as "sex before marriage" is actually "sex before wedding" and sex before wedding is wrong only when it occurs as a means of pleasure and not as a reflection of a bond between two people committed to each other for all times. The Bible itself makes provision for such an act. If a man happens upon a maiden that is not betrothed to any man and sleeps with her and this act is revealed, the man in question is required to pay 50 shekels of silver (the bride price obviously) and is made to be a husband to that lady for all times Exodus22:16; Deuteronomy22:28-29. Given this verdict, men are made to realize that the cost of desiring a woman not betrothed to anyone else woman is the life long commitment of marriage.

The rule hence is quite simple. If a man who has a mutual bond with a woman has intercourse with the same woman she is to be his wife and vice versa.

RESPECT BOSS! I ACKNOWLEDGE AND HONOUR INTELLIGENCE. YOU ARE AWESOME.
YOU ARE THE ONLY SMART PERSON ON THIS THREAD
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Jeriga2so(m): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Its nt rily a scam bt in oda words it is because i ve a female friend dat was scammed by a guy dat no sex b4 marriage nt knwin dat his nt rily a man. Afta yrs in d marriage she leta realized it, pple r wicked sha
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by samzy(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2020
she said no sex before marriage but she want me to give her head and refuse to give me back.......
selfish relationship.. i saw a way out and i jakpaaaa... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:

Hello Guyz, this webiste is really paying legit money. Am not lying you can confirm from my home page.
I came here to advertise to you guys so that you can also follow me and earned money this season of pandemic.
You only watched ads and you will get paid. Registration is for free.
If you are doubting me, you can visit the site and check out things your self. by following the link below.

Only those who do not try out something new fails in life. You have to take a risk to succeed in life.
if you have any question you can ask me here. And i will give you a follow up call. You can also drop your
number for me to contact you and put you through on how to earned easily and get your first withdrawal
as soon as possible.

to register follow the link >> https://jatmoney.xyz/161491462029517/
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by GoldenisSilence: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting15:
"For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality;" 1 Thessalonians 4:3

Even the white bastard Europeans who brought Christianity must have regular sex with partners before marriage
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Tccccc: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2020
It’s just funny how people use the Bible as a standard for judging every human urge. The same God who said all this in the New Testament also commanded some diabolical shit in the Old Testament About slavery and divorce but we don’t look at the fact that the unchangeble changer suddenly changed.
Putting a time frame on sex is just wrong, as long as it is mutual, nothin is wrong with it. Let’s stop putting ourselves in difficult situations and trying to interpret what we don’t even understand.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Kubernetes:

It's either you grew up under the bridge or you must have been raised by irresponsible parents to insult people on net.
Take it or leave it,the society still accepts men who have played around unlike the the woman.
Islam and Christianity forbids fornication until marriage is conssumated.
I am not responsible for your waywardness,as such put your grievances on those you brought you up in an immoral way.

be doing society, ur palace in hell is waiting for you immature gool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / 3 Things Jesus Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.