Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (46372 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by MasterJayJay: 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
A pastor will say "Good morning" and many Nigerians would tag the greeting as a prophecy.

Adeboye only told his pastors to be ready for many naming ceremonies next year.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by iramure(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
Nigeria pastors and brainwashing are 5 and 6
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by DModeCntStopMe: 5:51pm On May 31, 2020
ODJ123:
_*�I mistakenly sent 50k to a wrong*_
number early this morning. After
realising this, I calmed down and
sent this text message,

"Hello dear, I hope u have received the
membership welcome fee of 50k
into the Satanism Industry. That is
just the begining of the richest life
u are about to start living.

We have a meeting tonight whereby we will
slaughter 3 virgins in celebration of
ur new membership. Lets meet at
11pm in ur house. But if u are not
interested, kindly send the money
back to this number otherwise,
welcome to the Satanism Industry.
See u tonight." 10minutes later, I
received a text message saying,
"Pls send another 50k�, my friend is
interested too...........

*Am still crying ���since morning*
grin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by OKTolu: 5:53pm On May 31, 2020
Pastor Adeboye we already knows this one,we don't need a soothsayers to tell us that

Thanks sir.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Strawberryginge(f): 5:53pm On May 31, 2020
OloshoMan:
Yearly prophecies but you did not see Covid19 coming

Signs and wonders but you cannot heal Coronavirus

A girl cried out to God as she was being raped and murdered in your church, but he could do nothing to save her

Anybody that believes this crook is also one.
For The crime that happened in one of the parish Adeboye is not God and he is not in charge of what happens to people on this earth. For the corona virus what ever Adeboye prophecies is God that tells him and if chose not to tell him how is that his fault God only reveals what he wants his people to know. Leave this innocent man alone metchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by apexx4815: 5:54pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 1194583[/color]
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by CzarChris(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2020
ODJ123:
sent this text message,

A lot of crazy people in Nigeria I tell you. gringringrin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Goodman247: 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
No comment
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by pacco6ixty9(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
some so called christians will act like the vision say Buhari no know about am...
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Tremple8v: 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
Even we self know say alot of babies go enter town by 2021. You don't need to be told. Because too many knacking dey town this days .
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Strawberryginge(f): 5:58pm On May 31, 2020
This is just a normal announcement this man made out of common sense he did not say God said he just spoke. Nigerian have turn it into prophecy making yeye people to open their mouth and talk rubbish metcheww

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
ODJ123:
sent this text message,

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by obie206(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2020
Men, black people are really low IQ, idiotic savages if these are the kind of people they follow and listen to! SMDH!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2020
tell us what we dont already know.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Chatflick(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2020
Meanwhile
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by oyekan1997(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
GeneralPula:
To chop and Bleep.. E dey sweet gan! grin

Weyrey grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Yonce(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
The fact that a 22 year old girl was brutally raped and murdered in one of his churches and he hasn't addressed that painful news is distasteful and classless of him

But he can point out something that even illiterates can see. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by apexx3332: 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by KrazyDave16(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2020
This is what you get when you cooped up for long.... Results being the partners Hot as rabbits
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by lomprico(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
“This is because God just wanted to prove himself that he is the almighty that he can lockdown the whole world.

so is he saying that God created the virus?
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by litathom(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
Its a good thing but only foolish couples who can barely feed themselves will resort to fucking and bringing babies.as u dey Bleep mke una know say school fees and diaper no be beans and nobody is ready to borrow u one kobo especially during this hard times.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by LaReinaa(f): 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
We already know that na.. the lockdown was bound to result to somany pregnancies! I predicted that as well grin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
It is a very unfortunate thing to say but this man is getting on my nerves.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Okoroawusa: 6:10pm On May 31, 2020
This one too na prophecy?
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2020
ODJ123:
_*�I mistakenly sent 50k to a wrong*_ number early this morning. After realising this, I calmed down and sent this text message,
"Hello dear, I hope u have received the membership welcome fee of 50k into the Satanism Industry. That is just the begining of the richest life u are about to start living.
We have a meeting tonight whereby we will slaughter 3 virgins in celebration of ur new membership. Lets meet at 11pm in ur house. But if u are not interested, kindly send the money back to this number otherwise, welcome to the Satanism Industry. See u tonight." 10minutes later, I received a text message saying, "Pls send another 50k�, my friend is interested too...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by feedthenation(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2020
The first quarter of 2021 will be very busy in maternity wards, lots of naming ceremonies to follow...
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by SolarEdge: 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
Yes o, in Nine months time we go come visiting..
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by funshow247(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
Some Nigerians have serious issues o...why can't you ask for the audio or simply listen to where he said it.

He never said it was a prophesy and he never mentioned "God says"... He was only addressing the pastors jokingly as any normal preacher can do anytime.

You choose to be too personal about this Baba's words.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by apexx8870: 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 3186176[/color]
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by apexx4198: 6:15pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 3377788[/color]
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Gidiblaze444(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
God with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do The Dead In Christ Go To Heaven Or Await Ressurrection? / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.