Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES (39764 Views)

CKC Onitsha Defeats US, Turkey Schools To Emerge Winner In A Global Competition. / Christ The King College (CKC) Onitsha Old Boys Association BOT And NEC Meet. / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 3:20pm On May 31, 2020
THE WORLD’S BEST EDUCATION IN OUR COLLEGE

Irish missionaries founded Christ the King College Onistsha, Nigeria in Febuary 1933. It is an academic institution dedicated to intellectual and personal growth of male youths within the context of well-rounded liberal arts education in a catholic environment.

It actively maintains its relationship with the catholic church despite being expropriated by the Anambra State Government in 1973 and temporarily renamed Heerey High School. The college provides equal educational opportunity for all qualified students without regard to race, religion, creed, color, age, and physical disability , natural or ethical origin.

Christ the king college seeks to be a learning community, offering its students a well-rounded, world class, International education. The college will offer a broad education interweaving academic study and co-curricular activity within a framework of pastoral care in which each part is an essential component, just as every strand of a tapestry brings essential value to a total work of Art and Science. CKC seeks to develop the whole person.

The college fosters the scholastic, spiritual, creative, physical, personal and social growth of the students. The college will strive to guide, motivate and awaken the minds and hearts of its students and staff to realize their full human potential.

https://ckconitsha.com/about

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 3:20pm On May 31, 2020
Peter Otunuya Odili was the third Governor of Rivers State in Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. Odili is a member of the former ruling People's Democratic Party

Peter Gregory Obi
is a Nigerian politician and businessman who was the vice presidential candidate in the 2019 Nigerian general election under the Peoples Democratic Party

Dr. Willie Obiano is a Nigerian politician, banker and technocrat. He serves as the fourth Democratic Governor of Anambra State.

10 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 3:20pm On May 31, 2020
Christ the king college Onitsha was the first college established in south eastern Nigeria after the DMGS- Onitsha

Pictures: CKC ONITSHA

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 3:21pm On May 31, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Christ the king college Onitsha was the first college established in south eastern Nigeria after the DMGS- Onitsha

Pictures: CKC ONITSHA

3 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 3:21pm On May 31, 2020
Some of the old boys of CKC worthy of mention includes Pat Utomi of Lagos Business School, ministers and commissioners across Nigeria

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Some of the old boys of CKC worthy of mention includes Pat Utomi of Lagos Business School, ministers and commissioners across Nigeria

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by adadike(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2020
Wow! So CKC no be today? Great school, great men!

43 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 4:23pm On May 31, 2020
adadike:
Wow! So CKC no be today? Great school, great men!

Yeah

15 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by kiddkash(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2020
lovely school.

mine was st. Charles secondary school 2010/2011

I just wish I took pictures with the great SCOBA's to immortalize the moments.

from going to lower to escaping Rev. Fr. Vitus Mbamalu

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by edochie12: 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
May the fame of our college last forever, three cheers for c.k.c,I am proud to be an old student of c.k.c.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by DenreleDave(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
FTC

People will wonder why?

The thread was created days ago but I am the first person to comment the day it landed on front page...

Previous posters above me are irrelevant... FTC bae

back to the thread: Gone are those days school produces governors and senators but now, it has change.

Illiterates become presidents, thugs as governors

Schools now produces potential rapists and hoes

Schools produce bbnaija and zee world products

Schools produce naira marleyss and science student.

Meanwhile, North and South fighting for Nigeria..

Pls who shud have it?

4 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by Bawsse(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's great an all...
But what school produced the richest set of nigerians

3 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by SILVERLINES: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy

Oh God make me great so I can represent my community for good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by chibike69: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
kiddkash:
lovely school.

mine wan st. Charles secondary school 2010/2011

floreat
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by TEDHorsePower: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beautiful. Onitsha amaka. Anambra amaka

17 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by paulolee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
kkk..dts cool what about my own primary school that i finished from?? it produced great men of timbers and calibers in Nigeria both past and present...my school products are Tinubu, oshomole, wike, rochas, ameachi, gej obasanjo, fashola, obaseki, ben ayade, peter obi not forgetting our hero abacha who was even the health and games prefect back den and ganduje was in charge holding the daily dues paid by the offenders...dnt ask me the name of the school...if u think am lieing ask oga lia Muhammad...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by dondodo: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Igbo all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by gambia(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
I hope this has translate to the development of the state.

2 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by timimigg: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by spiralwedge(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
The correct grammar, considering the content, is "has produced".

1 Like

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by Houseofglam7(f): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
undecided
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by kerry57: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Y
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by phransix2: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
CKC good school those days but nothing beats PRO UNITATE...

Pls my keypad is faulty I can't reply quotes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by jansonn(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good, but what will you now say of barewa college in Zaria!! Am not sure I know all the highly known politicians that school has produced !!

1 Like

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
CKC should have been the best college in terms of infrastructures if the old boy's ass. is strong

2 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by Pr0cter: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
I know that parish. It's closed to upper Iweka via Holy Trinity route

3 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by infini771: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
The church is a major player in Anambra politics

3 Likes

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
CKC Onitsha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mad stalkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.