Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,480 members, 7,747,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? (694 Views)

Book Cover Designs By Herbay / I Need Someone To Design A Book Cover For Me / Wedding Photography @ Discounted Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? by 9jabox(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
So here's the deal, I am self publishing a book soon and desire a catchy cover to go with the story.

If you think you can do it for me, please feel free to contact me let's talk. Don't expect much ò, in terms of payment. But I am willing to pay something considerate sha. I am not asking for free work.

Here's the link to the story :

https://www.nairaland.com/5707324/diary-terrorist-true-life-story/2#88434697
Re: Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? by Tommydc23: 8:19pm On May 31, 2020
I will help you with a very catchy and good looking ecover and other graphics work for you book at a very considerate price. We can get to business now. Will call you soon with this number 08143577803

1 Like

Re: Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? by onlineprof89(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2020
9jabox:
So here's the deal, I am self publishing a book soon and desire a catchy cover to go with the story.

If you think you can do it for me, please feel free to contact me let's talk. Don't expect much ò, in terms of payment. But I am willing to pay something considerate sha. I am not asking for free work.

My WhatsApp detail is 070 65 23 86 16
I do fantasy, fairytale, romance, cookbook, and genre of book cover you will like.
Re: Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? by Makschinchin: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2020
9jabox:

My WhatsApp detail is 070 65 23 86 16

Why not learn to do it yourself, and save yourself having to call someone to do it for you all the time.

Read below. Shared from an online class that I'm a participant:

I discover that virtually every big companies now use 3D animator (cartoon) for their advert and so, we bring up another training opportunity for those who are interested but this one is not free, you will pay the sum of 500 naira instead of 2000 naira due to this pandemic period.
We will be training you on how to create 3D cartoons for video advert or anything you want to use it for.

Terms and condition: You must have a 2gig RAM size and a sufficient phone capacity.

Venue: A WhatsApp closed group.

Only those that has paid with an evidence of payment will participate.

Time: The time will be pass across to us once we have minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 people turn up.

We are only beating down the price due to this pandemic period that is already coming to an end.
Don't waste this opportunity, by the time this period is over, the price will be hiked, so, learn what you can learn now.
Thanks.

WhatsApp Number: 08133754438 (Nike)

1 Like

Re: Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? by Salmoneus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Makschinchin:

Why not learn to do it yourself, and save yourself having to call someone to do it for you all the time.

Read below. Shared from an online class that I'm a participant:

I discover that virtually every big companies now use 3D animator (cartoon) for their advert and so, we bring up another training opportunity for those who are interested but this one is not free, you will pay the sum of 500 naira instead of 2000 naira due to this pandemic period.
We will be training you on how to create 3D cartoons for video advert or anything you want to use it for.

Terms and condition: You must have a 2gig RAM size and a sufficient phone capacity.

Venue: A WhatsApp closed group.

Only those that has paid with an evidence of payment will participate.

Time: The time will be pass across to us once we have minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 people turn up.

We are only beating down the price due to this pandemic period that is already coming to an end.
Don't waste this opportunity, by the time this period is over, the price will be hiked, so, learn what you can learn now.
Thanks.

WhatsApp Number: 08133754438 (Nike)
Your designs are horrendous, you NEED training...

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Design A Book Cover For Me At A Discounted Rate? by Makschinchin: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Salmoneus:

Your designs are horrendous, you NEED training...

I didn't design those myself... It's a training for beginners that I'm part of and I see nothing wrong in them.

Thanks for the critique anyway.. Will grow to a pro someday wink

(1) (Reply)

The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! / Searching For Digital Artists. / Please I Need A Very Good Pencil Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.