Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

For Those Using MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Using MTN (5352 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / New Setting For HTTP Injector To Power All Apps Using MTN Mpulse Data / Its Time To Stop Using Mtn For Browsing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Using MTN by Weirdberg1: 4:31pm On May 31, 2020
This stated not too long ago so I have been wondering if its just me.

Whenever I turn ON my data(MTN) it takes longer than usual for the data to come on. And when it does, it will sometimes randomly stop browsing or turn OFF by itself. And I would have to turn it ON and OFF several time before it starts browsing again.

Is this something every other mtn subscriber is experiencing at the moment? or its just me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Using MTN by Bluehill1051: 4:49pm On May 31, 2020
I'm experiencing it o.

7 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by Weirdberg1: 4:49pm On May 31, 2020
So nobody among all the people that viewed this topic uses MTN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Using MTN by Kaybaba5(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
Weirdberg1:
This stated not too long ago so I have been wondering if its just me.

Whenever I turn ON my data(MTN) it takes longer than usual for the data to come on. And when it does, it will sometimes randomly stop browsing or turn OFF by itself. And I would have to turn it ON and OFF several time before it starts browsing again.

Is this something every other mtn subscriber is experiencing at the moment? or its just me.

With which phone

1 Like

Re: For Those Using MTN by Weirdberg1: 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
I'm experiencing it o.

Thanks for replying.

I was beginning to think about getting a new phone.

1 Like

Re: For Those Using MTN by Weirdberg1: 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
Kaybaba5:

With which phone

Infinix note 5

1 Like

Re: For Those Using MTN by Iamtony(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2020
Weirdberg1:

Infinix note 5
u need to update ur phone to the latest security patch it should fix the problem

2 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by Mywd: 5:42pm On May 31, 2020
Mine is i will have to turn off and on my data again whenever only one of those two arrows hang

3 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by Weirdberg1: 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
Mywd:
Mine is i will have to turn off and on my data again whenever only one of those two arrows hang

Exactly, same thing here, when did this start? Cus mine started about a week ago.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by Alitair(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2020
It's network. It will clear up

4 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by KrazyDave16(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
Same ish here, downloading from play store and other sites na war

1 Like

Re: For Those Using MTN by Taywon: 7:10pm On May 31, 2020
Best time to download 6am...

1 Like

Re: For Those Using MTN by silibaba: 7:18pm On May 31, 2020
me too experiencing this, using the latest HTC. Comes and go once in a while undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by PatKing(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2020
Weirdberg1:
So nobody among all the people that viewed this topic uses MTN.
I never turn my data off

3 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by AdeniyiA(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2020
If you opened the post expecting to see freebies from EmptyHen say aye,! cheesy

22 Likes

Re: For Those Using MTN by ise82(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2020
Change your phone
Re: For Those Using MTN by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
Please Forgive me my noble mod i beg youin the name of God, i am for real. Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience, friends/friendly parents of school teachers. and fellow brethrens of Christ .please help a teacher that has been out of job for months due to the covid 19 pandemic. The hunger is now unbearable. my
little kids they have been growing thin and crying all day because they had nothing to eat its becoming embarrassing , even the gas cooker has been empty for
days now. I beg of you my brothers and sisters please
any amount is a blessing. I promise to give back to the
society if you do this for me and my family. i use access bnk acct no 080 7 3 44 826 thank you and divine favours follow you as the week unfolds.
Re: For Those Using MTN by Mohbola(f): 9:14pm On May 31, 2020
Its MTN network oo
Re: For Those Using MTN by Hypnotise: 9:19pm On May 31, 2020
Same here. I will have to switch to airplane mode and back.
Re: For Those Using MTN by legendine(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2020
Have u tried reformatting ur phone?
U can try that

My signature might do u good
Re: For Those Using MTN by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2020
My fellow Nairalander please I need your help, I subscribe for mtn opera mini monthly bundle plan since last 3 weeks, even with the latest opera mini apps and opera mini news app the thing refuse to connect, please any solution?
Re: For Those Using MTN by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2020
Same with mine

Atimes it will connect bt will take minutes to start connecting
Re: For Those Using MTN by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
You're not alone. In fact I don call their customer care tire. They don't seem to understand the problem at all.
Re: For Those Using MTN by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 31, 2020
Iamtony:
u need to update ur phone to the latest security patch it should fix the problem

Did this and nothing happened.
Re: For Those Using MTN by africandictator(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2020
Kingscee:
My fellow Nairalander please I need your help, I subscribe for mtn opera mini monthly bundle plan since last 3 weeks, even with the latest opera mini apps and opera mini news app the thing refuse to connect, please any solution?
do you use an iphone?
Re: For Those Using MTN by ENOD(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2020
My dear Nairalander I need an advice and encouragement, many Citizen are being Victimize in hands of fake job agent and scammers. In the Name of getting a good job in Government organization or a very big Lucrative Company. How can't we stop these act of criminal aspect? In our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: For Those Using MTN by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 01, 2020
africandictator:
do you use an iphone?
no my dear, I use Android phone, God bless you for your concern
Re: For Those Using MTN by africandictator(m): 3:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Kingscee:

no my dear, I use Android phone, God bless you for your concern
you should contact them preferably by their WhatsApp platform , google the number. A ticket would be opened for you and hopefully you should get a compensation
Re: For Those Using MTN by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Shut Up and Use MTN.
Re: For Those Using MTN by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:36am On Jun 01, 2020
One of you should rsise the issue on twitter. Share the link here, so others can reply and retweet it. So mtn don't use the usual "what device are you using" language as though it's device specific.
Re: For Those Using MTN by sesameq: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2020
mtn stupid network

airtel all the way
Re: For Those Using MTN by haiti007(m): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2020
I don't experience such

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Opens Underwater Store In Dubai(Full Pictures) / Honest Review About Xiaomi / Likely Price Of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 And S6 Edge+ In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.