Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Legal Advice Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Legal Advice Please (222 Views)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. / Legal Advice On How To Rescue My Wife From The Hand Of This Wicked Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Advice Please by dongodav: 5:53pm On May 31, 2020
Hi all the moguls,

Please there is this company in Akure that scammed me some years ago under the pretence of helping me secure admission abroad. I paid a total of 1.somrthing million naira and he is still owing me 788K. Ever since then, the company has not been opening and I even visited SARS in Akure, they said I have to write a petition through a lawyer and I paid the lawyer 10K without knowing i will still pay SARS again. When I got to SARS station, they said I should pay so that they can take the letter to the CP for approval but u don't have any dime on me again. And since the company is no more existing, I thought it might also be another loss.
Please I have this phone number but it is not reachable when I try it and I don't think it is attached to his BVN because it is quite long and I know his fullname but I don't know his home town. His office was located in Akure then and I know his Company name. He did processed admission to few schools in Russia, Ukraine and Poland. Please advice and if there is anyone that can help and when we get him, the person will take 288K while I have the remaining 500K. Also, is it advisable to post his name, company's name and phone number online? Cos it might illegal to do that except with a legal backup.
Re: Legal Advice Please by henryvirus(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
I can help in tracking him and I'm presently in Akure

(1) (Reply)

Elizabeth Rape: Police Release Commissioner; To Appear In Court / VIDEO: Man Lands In Trouble After Being Found With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Nigeria In Battle Against U.S Over Huspuppi Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.