Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (36731 Views)

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures / I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
AerialMapper:
Cut your losses and mental stress.

You won't find him and if anything you will lose more money going to the police.

Use it as a learning process and TRUST NO ONE
Why did you say he can't find him?
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
morinto:
U will spend a lot of money to get him. But I assure u if SARS can get him and threaten to charge him to court he is going to cooperate
If he doesn't have his agent amongst them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by donMIG(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wat a country we leave
We pay for justice to b served!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by poweredcom(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mugu fall guyman wack
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by anexxus(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
OplP, he is still scamming up till now. That's is why you cannot expose his name, bank account and phone numbers! De dis!
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Amaao: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=dongodav post=90167346]Hi all the moguls,

Please there is this company in Akure that scammed me some years ago under the pretence of helping me secure admission abroad. I paid a total of 1.something million naira and he is still owing me 788K. Ever since then, the company has not been opening and they have vacated the office.

I even visited SARS in Akure, they said I have to write a petition through a lawyer and I paid the lawyer 10K write petition which he handed over the letter to me without knowing i will still pay SARS again before the job commenced.

When I got to SARS station, they said I should pay so that they can take the letter to the CP for approval but I don't have any dime on me again. And since the company is no more existing, I thought it might also be another loss.
Please I have his phone number but it is not reachable when I try it and I don't think it is attached to his BVN because it is quite long and I know his fullname but I don't know his home town. His office was located in Akure then and I know his Company name.

He did processed admission to few schools in Russia, Ukraine and Poland. Please advice and if there is anyone that can help and when we get him, the person will take 288K while I have the remaining 500K.

Also, is it advisable to post his name, company's name and phone number online? Cos it might be illegal to do that except with a legal backup.

Hello. The best way to recover your money is this make photocopy of details transaction,Phone number, account number you pay the money into, receipt form and company name with their address and then go to EFCC in Akure or if they didn't have office at Akure go to their office in Ibadan besides Iyankanku and lodge your complain they will help you track him.

1 Like

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by frozen70(f): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think you have to put everything down in writing here and his full details and everything about the transaction

People who knows him will tag him

Even if you see his picture on Facebook, post it here

He is a scammer and his identity doesn't need to be covered

3 Likes

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by SmartyPants(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
dongodav:
Yes, I know that but it is because I don't have a dime, that was why I abandon him and I keep all the receipts for payments, currently I don't have anything and I guessed I might be affected if I post his name and phone number online to declare him wanted because he may also charged me for libel.

That is not libel.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Petyprincess(f): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
That's why i have always been against travel agent,most of them are liars nd scammers! Moreover you ought to apply for your dream school yourself after getting admission you can start processing your visa! Some people just like wasting money for no reason.
The chances of getting back your money is very honestly.

4 Likes

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by ezechi24(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
find the nearest babalawo and send madness to him .....thank me latter ;Dfind the nearest babalawo and send madness to him .....thank me latter
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Mac2016(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
opalu:
READ MY OWN STORY
Sad but true, that's how Abuja was designed, without recommendation from these corrupt politicians or political appointees or high ranking civil servants they ignore your ability and you're rejected for job. Imagine the stoical nature of your former employers' heart; to have you work for free even as their project spun onto them alot of money. Well, you're not alone. I also offered to work for free in same Abuja years back but I didn't stay too long before I was placed on a sum I was grateful for cos it could cater my upkeep.
Thank God we laughed at last! Nice story

2 Likes

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by ucosuagwu(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
opalu:
READ MY OWN STORY

Who tf cares??
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by andyanders: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Drop every details that you have and nothing will happen. With his phone number, details of his past contacts can be obtained from the service provider.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Gee64: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
What has come upon some Nigerian youths?
They can do anything for MONEY!
Sail slowly...you can eventually make it.
The internet is full of opportunities!
Explore it honestly!
Look below for some tips....
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by obc: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good afternoon, I have a similar case which I once posted on nairaland but all inputs failed. My own case was 3.2m. I did all within reach yet no result. Kindly help me with contact of SARS if you're in Anambra or Ebonyi because the guy in question is from Anambra but resides in Enugu. Please help.
vivaciousvivi:

But they are very effective.
I have used them twice for my company.
They would only collect a percentage of money recovered and he would oversee their logistics.

Ethically, its wrong but this is Nigeria.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by blackboy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
ivoryfile:
Go to EFCC

EFCC will not even allow him to complete his story when they hear the amount. They will ask him to go the NPF
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by i124k(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
the scammer dy for here dy observe you......
dem go still scam yu again for here....

yu beta move on
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by donestk(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope you're not him grin

Kaypaparino:
Where is the office located in Akure... I live in Akure and know most of the travel agent .send me the name and location of the of office... I can help you get him ...text me on 08168034467...Kay
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by blackboy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Why don't you offer a SARs officer the 288k
Gbam

1 Like

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by LegendsCoded(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kindly report to EFCC tag them on several tweets and posts on IG
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by dongodav: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Okay. I will do when I go back to Ondo State. I am in Katsina presently.

[quote author=Amaao post=90197516][/quote]
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is very outrageous. #788k! I hope your money is recovered from that thief. Keep being strong, it's not easy to lose such a huge amount of money
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by 1stola: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Employ a bounty hunter/professional debt collector
Dstv don dey confuse your brain...
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by shgenius123: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Use Twitter to tender ur case, people will come to your aid
Segallinks for example is a legal activist
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by stfadaanthony(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls write a petition to DSS office in Akure. You will be asked you directed you,just say base on recommendation. Also,drop a copy with the civil defense.

The DSS guys will be of great help. pls don't loose hope.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Scam is too much in this country

1 Like

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by oyewale0001(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
It is well.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad by perp(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=90195763]Employ a bounty hunter/professional debt collector[/quo

Are they in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Top 30 Countries With Highest Number Of Skyscrapers / More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.