Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists (745 Views)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists / God Might Have Abandoned This World If At All He Exists. / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
These are facts that GOD exists and still reigns

1.The Complexity of our planets points to a deliberate designer who not only created out the universe but sustains it.
A.Check out the accuracy of earth and its component:the galaxies,sun,moon which he hangs on nothing.Its operations is very splendid.
B.who initiated the human brain which produces an amazing amount of information?what propels its clandestine activities?GOD
C.Who created the eyes that can distinguish colours?GOD

2.The Universe had a start--Scientists believes the earth started with an enormous explosion of energy and light.The question is;What propelled the explosion as part of his creation agenda?GOD.

3.The Universe,operates by uniform Law of Nature,why does it?
Those Gay lusacs laws,laws of gravity and others were already in existence before those scientists discovered them.WHO INITIATED THOSE THEORIES AND LAWS OF NATURE?GOD.

NOTE:Greatest Philosophers of the world have affirmed that an invisible powerful force exists,this force is GOD.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2020
God is best described as a "Nonentity"

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2020
4.The DNA codes informs and program a cell behaviour.how?why?GOD have the answer.

5.Unlike other revelaions of God,Jesus Christ is the cleares,most specific picture of God revealing himself to us.

6.God is still speaking through his prophets and to yoy
u in the intents of the heart that he exists.
Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Ekemeze: 8:16pm On May 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2020
There is a God but who created "HIM"?

Na the matter we still dey try settle so.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nairalandmonika: 9:06pm On May 31, 2020
Op the universe is very complex everyone even scientist knows that, science doesn't claim to have the answer to all question but try to find the answer to all question.
In the quest of trying to find the answers to all questions, scientist have come up with various mathematical theories and laws which has proven to be accurate, sometimes these laws and theories are disputed even amoung the scientist.
For example dalton gave some scientific laws about the atom, it was generally accepted but years later Rutherford disputed Dalton's law and gave valid reason why his laws should be accepted and not that of dalton's, my point is that science is a learning process that deals with facts that's is provable.
On the other hand religion are just stories past down from generation to generation with no single fact or scientist evidence or explanation.

You claim the complexity of the universe means it was created by a God. So your point is that something that is too complex must have a creator.
God himself, if he actually exist must be a very complex being, so who is his or her creator.

The universe doesn't actually work on a uniform law, even physic it's is divided in two, we have the classical physic and the quantum physics. Some laws that might work here on Earth might not work in other planetary bodies.

Look at what is happening in the world today, even look at what happened in the Bible, the world as always being full of violence n chaos, if a perfect god actually created this world then he failed.
A world were children die of cancer, a world filled with so much hunger and hatred.
Someone might say it's devil causing everything n not god. But at the same time it's god that created the devil. So therefore God is responsible for every evil that's befallen the world. But that's not even my point, my point is that he doesn't exist. If a god exist then this world would be perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by kingxsamz(m): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:
These are facts that GOD exists and still reigns
[s]
1.The Complexity of our planets points to a deliberate designer who not only created out the universe but sustains it.
A.Check out the accuracy of earth and its component:the galaxies,sun,moon which he hangs on nothing.Its operations is very splendid.
B.who initiated the human brain which produces an amazing amount of information?what propels its clandestine activities?GOD
C.Who created the eyes that can distinguish colours?GOD

2.The Universe had a start--Scientists believes the earth started with an enormous explosion of energy and light.The question is;What propelled the explosion as part of his creation agenda?GOD.

3.The Universe,operates by uniform Law of Nature,why does it?
Those Gay lusacs laws,laws of gravity and others were already in existence before those scientists discovered them.WHO INITIATED THOSE THEORIES AND LAWS OF NATURE?GOD.

NOTE:Greatest Philosophers of the world have affirmed that an invisible powerful force exists,this force is GOD. [/s]

These are not proofs.
These are questions.
Do you religious folks think at all? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2020
It means you are over learned but your wisdom is foolishness in the mysteries of GOD.
The Bible have predicted about atheists a long time ago in the book of Romans 1:1-d end.
You atheists are just being adamant and stiffnecked,so God have given you guys up to reprobacy.

You are carnal minded and cant understand spiritual things because they are foolishness unto you

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

These are not proofs.
These are questions.
Do you religious folks think at all? undecided

Then prove those questions wrong na.
You wont understand the spiritual mystries because you are carnal minded who is resting on his oars of wordly knowledge.
You have forgotten life goes beyond the physical realm.
Ok mr Knowledge tells us all you know about in the spiritual realm.
Your logic will fail you when you need it most.
Mark my words,you will be in a situation when you will need God later in life.Many Atheist have passed through some situations that made them later believed God existed.
I know some but now they believed God existed when their logic and intelligence and knowledge failed them.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Bacteriologist(m): 1:57am On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:
It means you are over learned but your wisdom is foolishness in the mysteries of GOD.
The Bible have predicted about atheists a long time ago in the book of Romans 1:1-d end.
You atheists are just being adamant and stiffnecked,so God have given you guys up to reprobacy.

You are carnal minded and cant understand spiritual things because they are foolishness unto you

Atheists have existed long before the Bible was written. The Bible cannot "predict" something that was already in existence before it was written, that's just common sense lol.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Atheists have existed long before the Bible was written. The Bible cannot "predict" something that was already in existence before it was written, that's just common sense lol.

Very soon,those your scientific logic and knowledge will fail you when you need it most.Fate will put you in a condition that you will need God,mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Bacteriologist(m): 2:12am On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:

Very soon,those your scientific logic and knowledge will fail you when you need it most.Fate will put you in a condition that you will need God,mark my words.

Bla bla bla bla...science is based on REALITY. The scientific method deals with the ever reliable laws of nature that are precise, profoundly concise and sound.

That your imaginary sky daddy fails YOU in prayer and when YOU need him to do REAL things for you doesn't mean science does the same for others. Stop drinking the blood infused koolaid and get over your narcissistic religious self.
Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op the universe is very complex everyone even scientist knows that, science doesn't claim to have the answer to all question but try to find the answer to all question.
In the quest of trying to find the answers to all questions, scientist have come up with various mathematical theories and laws which has proven to be accurate, sometimes these laws and theories are disputed even amoung the scientist.
For example dalton gave some scientific laws about the atom, it was generally accepted but years later Rutherford disputed Dalton's law and gave valid reason why his laws should be accepted and not that of dalton's, my point is that science is a learning process that deals with facts that's is provable.
On the other hand religion are just stories past down from generation to generation with no single fact or scientist evidence or explanation.

You claim the complexity of the universe means it was created by a God. So your point is that something that is too complex must have a creator.
God himself, if he actually exist must be a very complex being, so who is his or her creator.

The universe doesn't actually work on a uniform law, even physic it's is divided in two, we have the classical physic and the quantum physics. Some laws that might work here on Earth might not work in other planetary bodies.

Look at what is happening in the world today, even look at what happened in the Bible, the world as always being full of violence n chaos, if a perfect god actually created this world then he failed.
A world were children die of cancer, a world filled with so much hunger and hatred.
Someone might say it's devil causing everything n not god. But at the same time it's god that created the devil. So therefore God is responsible for every evil that's befallen the world. But that's not even my point, my point is that he doesn't exist. If a god exist then this world would be perfect.

Invalid and illogical points as usual in the argument against a god.
Look at you saying laws of physics is divided into two. Is that an argument against god? doesn't it simply mean that was the design the god chose? And as long as the laws are always reliable and consistent in their separate dimensions, then it is an intelligent design. Simple.

Again, you contradict yourself saying knowledge of science is constantly expanding. Then again, you say as if you have assumed all knowledge that god is the reason why things have gone wrong. do you know everything about existence to determine the cause of right and wrong?

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Basically argument from incredulity/ignorance. I don't know how these things can be/I can't imagine how these things can be therefore my favourite magic space wizard is the creator of everything.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists by Nairalandmonika: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Invalid and illogical points as usual in the argument against a god.
Look at you saying laws of physics is divided into two. Is that an argument against god? doesn't it simply mean that was the design the god chose? And as long as the laws are always reliable and consistent in their separate dimensions, then it is an intelligent design. Simple.

Again, you contradict yourself saying knowledge of science is constantly expanding. Then again, you say as if you have assumed all knowledge that god is the reason why things have gone wrong. do you know everything about existence to determine the cause of right and wrong?
I was only countering the original post.
The post claim that because the laws of physics govern the universe means that there is a god, I only created the awareness that the laws of physics doesn't govern the universe as a law might work fine in earth but will not work in other planetary bodies.

I didn't assume anything. Lemme paint a clear picture for you. I don't believe that god exist. But let's say I am wrong and god truly exist.
I would be a Christian, I would believe in the Bible. Now according to the Bible, good created everything, both good n bad. God is everywhere, God sees all things knows all things and can do all things.
Without god nothing will exist not good nor bad. So my argument is why create or allow bad things to happen if u are so perfect. Why not just create a peaceful perfect world. Or if u so much need praise why not just create a kind of being to praise you. Why create humans with emotion and make them go through all this pain. Then the ones that refuse to accept u, u burn them in hell forever while the ones that accept u, u take them to heaven, give them a golden house and tell them to praise u forever.

The world doesn't seem like something a god created. The world created by a perfect God would be perfect. Not this craziness happening. Men raping and killing women inside church, children dieing of cancer, white race killing the black race, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ancestral Curse- What Sin Did Our Forefathers Commit That Whitemen Didn't Commit / Top 10 Churches In Akwa Ibom State / World's Oldest Bible- The Ethiopian Bible [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.