Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) (13026 Views)

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by sheggsliveth: 5:03am On Jun 01, 2020
OKEMKPI:

When you post just because u want to get likes and comments which gives u false sense of a good and intelligent writer,remember that Wen the consequences will come much later in time,probably during your old age,those likes and comments and the false internet celebrity feelings will be of no value.
Being a gateman or a truck pusher at 85years will not be funny.

You been saying it right, but you just missed the main joint...did you just say comments and like? what's bad in sharing is opinion? will likes and comments feed him?

Hes trying to pass information, it may be bad to you while others may consider it good.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by kiwi007: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2020
See am a christian o And I will be sincere and truthful . the fact that this people is coming up with ussd code payment in this trying time is not a good one. Its making it so obvious they care more about what they earn than the lifes and wellbeing of their members, which make them not different from the government itself. For crying out loud God in heaven no dey spend money it is we human being that is spending it. So why can't they just wait till all these is over before collecting from the members again. They should make do with what they have in the church account . they (The church Go or whoever is in charge of finance ) are making it look if members don't pay this money God will go hungry in heaven or the should I say the windows of heaven will cease of Gods care and blessing ... I read in the bible when Christians are in trouble they are been help by other Christians not peter( who was then the head of the church ) then imposing unnecessary payment on them. So I say this with due respect this churches should shut the Bleep off and support their members that are loosing their job everyday due to pandemic .

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by COOL10(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2020
kiwi007:
See am a christian o And I will be sincere and truthful . the fact that this people is coming up with ussd code payment in this trying time is not a good one. Its making it so obvious they care more about what they earn than the lifes and wellbeing of their members, which make them not different from the government itself. For crying out loud God in heaven no dey spend money it is we human being that is spending it. So why can't they just wait till all these is over before collecting from the members again. They should make do with what they have in the church account . they (The church Go or whoever is in charge of finance ) are making it look if members don't pay this money God will go hungry in heaven or the should I say the windows of heaven will cease of Gods care and blessing ... I read in the bible when Christians are in trouble they are been help by other Christians not peter( who was then the head of the church ) then imposing unnecessary payment on them. So I say this with due respect this churches should shut the Bleep off and support their members that are loosing their job everyday due to pandemic .

You can't buy God's blessings. So many Nigerians fail to understand this.

Well said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by YorubaKing: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Generalnomercy:
Redeem Christian Church of God is not a Christian Church but a business venture operated by one of the world's most dangerous church cartels.

They are not interested in saving souls but mandates pastors their churches to tax members till death.

They have no business with salvation.

I absolutely agree!
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by aylive02(m): 5:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Coinvision:
A Girl Named Uwa Was Murdered And Raped In RCCG Church Benin City Branch 3days ago, Nothing Was Done About It.

Corona Pandemic Has Caused Havoc In Our Nation Nigeria, No Money, No Jobs, But See Was Scammer Adeboye Is Urging Us To Do... (Pictures Below)

Stop religion and turn the churches to factories, hospitals & other better stuffs.
#JusticeforUwa
#ReligionisScam
#Adeboye Is A Fraudster

#End All Churches.

Fvck TB Joshua, Fuvk Adeboye, Fvck Pastor Chris, Fuvk Pastor Suleiman, Fuvk Oyedepo, Fvck Odumeje , Fvck all pastors in Nigeria.
and fvck u too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by kiwi007: 6:02am On Jun 01, 2020
COOL10:

You can't buy God's blessings. So many Nigerians fail to understand this.

Well said.
The main reason why most of these churches are able to manipulate their members into paying unnecessarily to church. See majority of Nigerians will be shock on judgement day. An apostle said my people perish because they lack knowledge... A wise man once said if you wanna hide anything from a black man put it inside a book . The whole knowledge they use in manipulating members is in the bible. But we lack that knowledge ourselves because we are Africans that don't take time to read the words of this books by ourselves. What we only do is shout Ride on papa. When dey preach from the bible.... Take Paul for example he was never a lazy Christian me saying lazy means studying the word of God so was Jesus right from is childhood he had study in the synagogue. So you see when anyone wanna feed them rubbish through the then scrolls of recordings which is now bible they reject it fast.. And I have never cease to wonder why they stop asking questions during sermons by these suppose Go's and pastors . in the bible Jesus is been questioned immediately when he is teaching but now nobody dares question Go's or pastors.I know someone will say they do ask question during bible class,agreed. My own question is how many Go,s takes bible class and how many bible study is been broadcast life on air .

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by linearity: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Expresswriter:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

All of you calling men of God names are bringing curses upon yourselves

The OP was just pointing at facts and not touching any ‘anointed’, the Bible even admonished Christians not to believe every spirit, every pastor and to judge them.

You guys should quit all these ‘curses’ that is not Christianity. Many people called Jesus names and ridiculed him, how many did he cursed for ridiculing him?

COVID-19 have made many to realize that, something is very wrong with the way Christianity is practiced today. If none of these men of God with the supposed efficacy of their power can’t stand in the gap and healing the land, but would rather say it is up to God....how do you think anyone will believe the efficacy of these curses?

The goal it appear is just to scare people, if healings belongs to God as we being told and not based on the prayers or supposed powers posed by some so called men of God... then, so also is curses. You can’t curse who God has not cursed, despite you saying the words, same as healing....so, take a chill pile and relax.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Powerbandoo:

If only I can see your face to know how foolish you are

as a Christian u don't abuse to prove ur point.... everyone has d rite to expression... that's his own feeling

as Christian I expect u to pray as Jesus always pray for his enemies...

that's y most people don't believe in Christ, or God or religion because of people like u...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by dadexcel: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Coinvision:

Okay yes..I'm demonic.

But does it stop the fact that your men of god are Scammers?
......my brother, I think the only useful conversation we need to have with you now is pointing you to the cross for salvation....Jesus loves you and He needs you to acknowledge that and give your life yo Him ....end of all things is already here ....Do not give room to the devil . Repent and come to Christ while there s still time ....leave the pastors to their God..Him alone is the true judge.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by jorion(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2020
All these 50 kobo Christians will never seize to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by sesameq: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2020
this table this guy is shaking ehn!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by popoopeyemi: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Op you didn't see this right

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by OKEMKPI: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=sheggsliveth post=90180723]

You been saying it right, but you just missed the main joint...did you just say comments and like? what's bad in sharing is opinion? will likes and comments feed him?

Hes trying to pass information, it may be bad to you while others may consider it good.[/quote

u said so
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by martowskin1(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2020
efembaba:
People really need to know how to think logically.. Now let's even say the churches are scam as u say, ask yourselves these questions.
1. How has that affected you or affected your money, since you do not believe them and ur money is not involved, how has it been suddenly become a problem for you and how come you are pained when ur money is not going to them at all.
2. The people who are giving their money. Are they babies who do not know what they are doing? Did they complain to you or anybody that they are being forced or pressurized to give. Have they indicated or suggested in anyway that they feel they are being scammed
3. If truly it is a scam, how come the churches ask the money and state in specific terms what the money are for i.e tithes, offerings and use them for the same things they said
4. You have never heard anywhere that people are forced, or compelled to pay Tithes. If you don't pay it, they won't send you out of church. So it's strictly between you and God. A faith matter
5. You keep shouting they are scam they are scam. You are not a Christian, you don't go to church yet u keep shouting.. On what basis if not that you are a BIG hypocrite..You have never talked about people paying money in shrines or mosques, or don't they give their money there too? No you have never because u don't care yet ur seamless hypocritical mouth keeps condemning church.. Ur government collect tax and all from people and do nothing how many times have u opened ur mouth to critize them or act in anyway.. HYPOCRITES GBOGBO

Why not attack the message and not the messenger.

This are trying times for everyone in this country. A lot of people are lossing their jobs. Things are falling apart. Do u really think this is the best time for churches to start devicing means of collecting more money? We are humans b4 Christians, look into your heart and tell ur self the truth, its this right in any form?

They are more and more making church look like a business centre that it is not.

because we are Christians doesn't mean we shouldn't have mind or conscience of our own.

Government are looting us, law enforcement are looting with their own methodology.

Don't u see this as a methodology which churches use in looting as well.

U might say are they taking ur money? because it doesn't affect me, I won't talk is the reason Nigeria is in a big mess today.

The people protesting all over america where not killed when George Floyd was killed, they are not his relatives.... But they are out there.

A girl was raped and killed in rccg premises. What did the youth of the church did?

Absolutely nothing, because they were not the one raped or killed....

Well have said enough, religion is not different from Nigeria government. They are same people killing us in different ways

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Yomit71:
this one weak me,
am a Christian
I'm sorry you're christain.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2020
ekensi01:
You know what is paining me?

People paying their offering and tithes has never come to borrow money from you guys to do so.

Why is someone else problem disturbing you?
Give to the poor, not to rich men.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2020
StPete:

But why is the truth always painful? Did Jesus ever make a long list of different payment options during his lifetime? Gift to Daddy GO, for real? Scam pastors always concentrating on money and more money and bragging about being richer than Bill Gates
Did Jesus wear face cap? Words from a foolish man
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Op are u for real? I mean are all these churches still collecting tithes and offering? This is no longer Christianity I used to know. Imagine in the midst of pandemic, hunger, anger, frustration and depression, somebody will have a mind to tell people to pay offering and tithe.
What is bad is bad, whether u are a member of the church, is damn bad. The funny thing, some of them has never given kobo to the less privilege but u will see them paying tithe. JESUS WEPT
Tithe and offering is not by force. You are shouting pandemic upandan
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2020
engrchykae:
Nehemiah builders got me
Church builders. Una no dey read una Bible but quick to open threads.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by jorion(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2020
INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM TITIHES AND OFFERINGS. PRAY TO GOD TO PROVIDE FOR THEM. LET'S SEE HOW THEY WOULD LIKE IT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Angels are taking record of all posts. May you all not be found wanting in that day!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2020
ekensi01:
You know what is paining me?

People paying their offering and tithes has never come to borrow money from you guys to do so.

Why is someone else problem disturbing you?

How do u know they dont borrow money?
So all tithe payers dont are well to do..

Mumu people..
Fvk adebole, fvk Oledepo, fvk Chris oya, fvk them all
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by Infinixs5: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Coinvision:
A Girl Named Uwa Was Murdered And Raped In RCCG Church Benin City Branch 3days ago, Nothing Was Done About It.

Corona Pandemic Has Caused Havoc In Our Nation Nigeria, No Money, No Jobs, But See Was Scammer Adeboye Is Urging Us To Do... (Pictures Below)

Stop religion and turn the churches to factories, hospitals & other better stuffs.
#JusticeforUwa
#ReligionisScam
#Adeboye Is A Fraudster

#End All Churches.

Fvck TB Joshua, Fuvk Adeboye, Fvck Pastor Chris, Fuvk Pastor Suleiman, Fuvk Oyedepo, Fvck Odumeje , Fvck all pastors in Nigeria.

op only I and Daddy Frez will understand you..All these men here in NL are all sheepless..?After coro;they will go give thanksgiving for not cotracting the virus.
I say it 1000000 chucrh is just a scam..

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by MrChriz: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Expresswriter:

This only apply to real and true prophets...not modern day scammers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by MrChriz: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
gaius01:

don't be surprised this guy is very very Broke. you know one, oñe day you will understand that this life not about critizing other people but focusing on ya life to be popular as the men of God you mentioned. as you Bleep them did it add a naira to your account. it high time we focus on our life and allow God anybody doing contrary to his word. lit up fam!!!!!
We are not in dis world to seek popularity or steal from other ppl.we are in dis world to preach his world and seek for salvation
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

I pray that the demon that is using you to write this rubbish will leave you alone. It's certain you need deliverance

The demon in u will make u support these thieves parading themselves as holy...idiots everywhere .

The adebole and Oledepo are useless shameless agbayas....old fools

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Expresswriter:

U wont say this if one of them happen to rape your daughter.....maybe u will tell police not to touch God's anointed...
Na thief be god anointed
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by OmoDavido(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2020
gaius01:

don't be surprised this guy is very very Broke. you know one, oñe day you will understand that this life not about critizing other people but focusing on ya life to be popular as the men of God you mentioned. as you Bleep them did it add a naira to your account. it high time we focus on our life and allow God anybody doing contrary to his word. lit up fam!!!!!
So if he is broke or not, should that stop him from airing his opinion?

More than 10 offerings and even gift to daddy go wey already gets billions while some members still poor pass church rats.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by MrChriz: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2020
OKEMKPI:

When you post just because u want to get likes and comments which gives u false sense of a good and intelligent writer,remember that Wen the consequences will come much later in time,probably during your old age,those likes and comments and the false internet celebrity feelings will be of no value.
Being a gateman or a truck pusher at 85years will not be funny.

the most dumb comment I have ever read in my whole life

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by MrChriz: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Xavfra:

As per wetin....

They are all scammers

Bro sincerely not ALL but some
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by OmoDavido(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2020
popoopeyemi:
Op you didn't see this right
Ofcourse na only prayer them fit pray for her but can’t assist her family with money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2020
This is aggressive marketing

Their stock is going down

Awon ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. / Am Still In Love With Ahmed Musa- Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.