Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

This 19 Year Old Man Disguised As Woman To Raise Money For Himself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This 19 Year Old Man Disguised As Woman To Raise Money For Himself (2913 Views)

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Headless Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 19 Year Old Man Disguised As Woman To Raise Money For Himself by naijarazzi: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
Its weird and completely hilarious. I think this desperate young dude was so foolish, and still smart though to have gone the 'Alamesiegha' way. Read what he told 234next, you might sympathize with the poor and helpless boy while laughing

I went into this act just last month because I needed money. I have tried menial jobs but much was not coming from it. My desperation to get money for my JAMB and I wanted to buy a part time form to University of Lagos made me to impersonate. I am not a gay; people tell me that I look like a woman and I have a feminine voice, so I thought I could use what I have to get what I want. I got the female clothes, shoes and bags from the market at Isolo where I live. My intention is that when I get the
Read more ยป on http://..com

Re: This 19 Year Old Man Disguised As Woman To Raise Money For Himself by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2011
How was he caught?How much is JAMB form,couldn't 20k get that undecided
Re: This 19 Year Old Man Disguised As Woman To Raise Money For Himself by BabaEwu: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
imoersonate wwoman to what end? joystick go flap for de wind, illusion don spoil lipsrsealed
Re: This 19 Year Old Man Disguised As Woman To Raise Money For Himself by muyoto: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
I couldn't find the rest of the story! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Describe All The World's Problems In One World / How To Withdraw Funds From Piggyvest Safelock Before Maturity Date / Real Meaning Of Trouble Sleep Yanga Wan Wake Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.