Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (74947 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by kinibigdeal(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2020
malcom1X:

Let us all support one Nigeria.

See, I fume against tribalism but I hate someone trying to be entitled to other people’s possession. I worked in the east for 2years and I have some experience there. See one Nigeria is easy if some igbos can also accommodate others the way other region are doing.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Dande55: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
Oponu hypocrite.

We will always throw this at your face.
Why do you think that an average Igbo man cares about it? undecided
We are determined with our separation agenda, unlike you one Nigerianists.
So, if we reject an outsider cos we don't believe in one Nigeria, we are still on the right path. But when you lots that preach one Nigeria, acts different from what you preach, then, you are no different!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gazzy88(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Dande55:

Igbos do not believe in one Nigeria. You guys that believe in one Nigeria should be practising what you preach undecided
Its Monday though but let me quickly slam hammer on your flat head. Igbo is the most beneficiary of one Nigeria because there is nowhere in this country that we won't find an igbo man. Nobody benefits more in one Nigeria than the igbo. Infact, Abẹ́òkúta is now your new Lagos. I know this because I live here. So shut up and speak the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by jneutron4000: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Dande55:

Oh my goodness. You guys are the hate you accuse others of. Yes, we have voted for your Obasanjo brother, we supported your nwa akpuda vice president when buhari left and he was doing good before they now relegated him to chief overseer of toilet affairs. We supported your Saraki in good faith, now tell me how many Igbos your so loving tribe have supported? Tell me. The stuffs you guys accuse others of, are the things you lots do worse.
Go and check the Borno governor, he appointed an Iģbo person, he gave an Igbo teacher 1million, we didn't hear threats from his fulani brothers, but here you guys Are, with your backstabbing and hateful creature you cover up with your sophiscation and accomodation, threatening Igbos for one person's appointment that doesn't concern an average Igbo man out there.
OBJ was not Yorubas choose, Olufalaye was. Saraki is a Fulani stooge and you Igbos know that very well that why you supported him. Enjoy your moment

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one this is how Nigeria is supposed to be.

That girl might be IMO by parentage but she has no connection with IMO, who knows if she has spent all her years in ondo

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Michael004: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Dande55:

I'm not here to debate on your twisted mindset, you should believe what you believe. Atleast, from the recent election, we could all see the tribe that one person can influence his choice on them and the tribe that votes base on conscience. We all know the tribe that an agbero man control their votes. So, like I said, whatever you accuse Igbos of doing, you all do the worse.
Twisted, why not answer me. Do you have option that year. If you can't answer me.Keep quite.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Can you imagine all these Igbo Hypocrite people? They were crying Biafra republic at one hand, Brown roof at another side, and also say all sort of things to the Yoruba land, and the same people are supporting the appointment of their daughter by a Yoruba mofo governor...

What a hypocrite...
Can you be against the devil in one hand and support the devil in the other hands.....
What a dubious and tricky set of people.....
It's better you advise your daughter to reject the appointment or else.......
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by SexytorresE(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
This shit will only end when they stop asking “state of origin certificate “ instead of identity card” when seeking for job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Useless tribalistic bigots... Talking about reaping where she did not sow. She's a Nigerian, educated and served her fatherland so she is reaping the dividends. Make thunder fire anybody against the planned injection of young and exposed Nigerians into government on every level... Idiots

Nice move Akeredolu. Whether na Betty push u do am e no matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by content208: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided

Afonja and tribalism....they are worse than the police office that killed Floyd in America

Puah spits#

The behavior of you flaaaatheads on this forum also shows that you are trubalists. In fact, your tribe even formed an organization based on tribalism (IPOB). So, it is flaaaatheads that institutionalized tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
kinibigdeal:

See, I fume against tribalism but I hate someone trying to be entitled to other people’s possession. I worked in the east for 2years and I have some experience there. See one Nigeria is easy if some igbos can also accommodate others the way other region are doing.

You are even going too far....Igbo people can't accommodate their neighboring State talkless of other regions.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by bigfish3k: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Let IGBOS APPOINT OTHER REGIONS FIRST you this m'fvcker Hypocrite. You wanna reap where you didn't sow right
Igbos have sowed in one nigeria
This is one of the dividends

Or are you no longer a 'one nigerianist'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by egoldman(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
bakynes:
I would have supported the appointment, if the 26 year old Igbo lady was a resident of the state for at least 10 years or one of the igbos living in the state that worked hard among the Igbo communities in Ondo to bring in Akeredolu as a Governor but a corper who just came to the state less than 1 year and was giving an appointment just because she is the make-up artist of the Governor's Igbo wife is nothing but a slap on the face of the hardworking indigenes of Ondo who worked hard to bring in the Governor.

He should help her find a Job in the private sector and not in Ondo state Public sector.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by supereagle(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Alwaysachick:
His wife is Igbo na, allow the man. Could be his in-laws

The next thing now is to go digging out irrelevant things and witch hunting to drag her to the mud....Afonja's Una no dey change? Una no dey tire eee??

The wife is from IMO state, Oforola, a village in Owerri north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Dande55: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
Twisted, why not answer me. Do you have option that year. If you can't answer me.Keep quite.
Shut up. If we didn't have option that year, why did we vote him the second time? And why do we still love him till now? Lol.
You guys and your twisted mindset.
Anywhere, the least you could do now is wail under your bed bug infested bed. Cry all day and night, once you are seen close to her even at a distance of 3meter radius, you'd be gun down. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
kinibigdeal:

That sense of entitlement is still the problem we are having here. Yorubas can choose not to have any other tribe in Lagos. It’s a Yoruba state and having other tribe there is a choice. Have you ever seen the Hausa’s have a sense of entitlement in Lagos despite their population?

But you have the Hausas/fulanis in Lagos Govt appointments and other SW states.. I think the issues is fixated on Yorubas and Igbos..

It's a community thing.. the Igbos have fairly large communities in Lagos and those communities have built the right bridges to present candidates that manage them, off which it's still those communities that would vote at the ballot..

The Northern community in Enugu has a large contribution on who heads its locality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ThatFairGuy: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
bigfish3k:
Igbos have sowed in one nigeria This is one of the dividends
Or are you no longer a 'one nigerianist'?
What did they sow please
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Michael004: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Dande55:

Why do you think that an average Igbo man cares about it? undecided
We are determined with our separation agenda, unlike you one Nigerianists.
So, if we reject an outsider cos we don't believe in one Nigeria, we are still on the right path. But when you lots that preach one Nigeria, acts different from what you preach, then, you are no different!!!
So why do you foolishly take any appointments in the same Nigeria. If you hate something, anything concerning that thing should get to you. So why do you hypocrite that care about your separation accept something from people you want to separate from. Is it not sign of weakness and unseriousness.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by kinibigdeal(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are even going too far....Igbo people can't accommodate their neighboring State talkless of other regions.

I agree. You need to hear some of them talk about the people of Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Michael004: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Dande55:

Shut up. If we didn't have option that year, why did we vote him the second time? And why do we still love him till now? Lol.
You guys and your twisted mindset.
Anywhere, the least you could do now is wail under your bed bug infested bed. Cry all day and night, once you are seen close to her even at a distance of 3meter radius, you'd be gun down. grin
The second time, you still not have option. Cos your votes can't bring in anyone. Ask Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by drkass: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2020
This is nothing but "Racism" from the side of the aggrieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Dande55: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
So why do you foolishly take any appointments in the same Nigeria. If you hate something, anything concerning that thing should get to you. So why do you hypocrite that care about your separation accept something from people you want to separate from. Is it not sign of weakness and unseriousness.
Excuse me, don't we pay tax? Isn't our natural gas sent to Lagos and sold to feed online miscreants like You?
Puuuuleeeeaaaassee!!! tongue undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by bigiyaro(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again
no mind the tribal bigots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by lekki1444: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
fugarlion:

Don't mind these insecure people always twisting facts. Zero shame for promoting other women over their own...shameless. Why would Igbo women run to Yorubaa men? For what? Money they don't have. Looks they don't have. Muscles or strong body they don't have. Hygienie, they don't have. Confidence, they don't have. For what in heaven? Igbo women are not stupid. Only less than 1% of yorubaas with some money and things going for them like FFK, Davido, this governor, can attract Igbo women. That's the gospel truth. Average Yoruba man has 0.0009% chance of attracting an Igbo man. Even fear no go allow them near them. Igbo women hate lazy men!
i think igbo women say ndi ofe have big eggplant grin grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Warp. As if I've not stayed there B4. Igbos will NEVER vote another tribe, especially a Muslim

You added nothing while staying there, so you are not noticed.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by NiceMen: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
I am igbo but I would say he should not do this because he playing with fire.

We are not one and will never be one. Anyone trying to force this image is wasting his time.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Richieniit: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
seat n think what? You must MAD!.

Tribalism is worst than racism, xenophobia and any race iss.

Being hates by people you see as brother and sister.

Congrats to her.

I curse anyone hating her cos she's ibo.
May they never attain her height.

Credit people on merit, hard work and dedication.. not hate them cos they are different tribe.

BlowYourMind:
You just crying and throwing tantrum like a school child that needs biscuits, why not sit and think before typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
Keep quiet and tell me. What type of politics are they playing? Friendly one cos you are hypocritically accusing someone of plying tribal politics. So what politics are they playing.

Don get agitated over fact and result to insults if you cannot handle conversations..

Like I said earlier, the picture you posted was an elective position this one is an appointed position at the discretion of the Governor.. elective positions are based on candidate popularity. The article gave an example of a non-indegene appointed as SA in Enugu, which is in tandem with this and heaven did not fall in the SE, why this noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by AmazingELixir: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2020
[[s]quote author=content208 post=90184130]

The behavior of you flaaaatheads on this forum also shows that you are trubalists. In fact, your tribe even formed an organization based on tribalism (IPOB). So, it is flaaaatheads that institutionalized tribalism. [/quote][/s]

Please shift with your infectious tribalism

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Dande55: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
The second time, you still not have option. Cos your votes can't bring in anyone. Ask Jonathan.
Lol. And whose votes does your region bring? Please, let's not go there. Just clean your tears, appointments don't last forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.