Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (74955 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Ezmans: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
We shall see how their votes will make him win.
The non travel experience of current Yoruba generation is affecting them so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
You are tolerant but protesting an ordinary PA to Governor on documentation of all posts? And who told you that South East Governors do not have aides from the North and South West? My brother, Yorubas need to stop hating the Igbos unnecessarily. These people have always lived in peace in all Yoruba lands, they are progressive in nature. No Yoruba community that would say that it became worse off after the Igbo man came and see up his business, yet every other day it is Igbos this, Igbos that! When will all these rubbish. If Awolowo had manned up to declare Oduduwa in 1967 after Ojukwu courageously declared the Republic of Biafra, the Nigerianness that suggests that everyone was free to live in any part of Nigeria and claim full rights as a Nigerian citizen would have ended then so that Yoruba land becomes exclusive property of the Yorubas and every other person who isn't Yoruba living their on terms and conditions.
Lol, developing other lands and leaving yours to rot and your people as backward as anything.
What your people do is not only discrimination but you will even use Juju for people that are not your tribe. Of course we can be tolerant, but you don't expect to give us snake and we give you cow meat.
I have never seen a tribe as discriminatory, hateful as Igbos, ive lived with many Igbos before, all think backward alike.
You all should get over the war, it was over 40yeas ago, your bitterness would take you no where

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Kwashiman: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Lagos ➡ gone, Yeebos and Hausa/Fulani are sharing the loot already
Ondo ➡ gone
Ekiti ➡ loading, soon to be gone grin
Oyo ➡ nothing useful here, Ibadan is a huge pile of sh*t and filth... so Oyo is safe for now
Osun ➡ heard lots of Igbos are now buying up properties and lands here, not looking good for Osun
Ogun ➡ going going going GONE! grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Sensini123(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Tribalism can kill like the way Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd. Hatred is Satanic. It is dangerous to human society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Let IGBOS APPOINT OTHER REGIONS FIRST you this m'fvcker Hypocrite. You wanna reap where you didn't sow right
perhaps you did not read the last paragraph of that article which is quoted here for your dull brain:

"On his part, Lulu Fawahinmi said, “it’s unfortunate that some people have stayed so long in a society within the west. In 2013, I was a young man working in Enugu as an errand boy. The Governor then, appointed me as an SA. Heaven didn’t come down. Stop being tribute. One Nigeria”

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by KennyRohn(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
When will tribalism stop?
Nigeria is doomed with this tribalistic and archaic thinking.
They should kuku get a new wife who is an ondo indigene and remove the igbo-first lady of their state.
Small minded people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't tell me my experience is otherwise. Meanwhile, can you explain why they always call out ONLY YORUBA MUSLIM AND NORTHERN MUSLIM in this forum
Even Juliusmalema kept quiet

I think it all started in 2015, the segregation was pure religious... the mosques were preaching against electing a christian president rather than who is competent, it was evident and well publicised.. that was the beginning of the divide between muslims and Christian's alongside the bokoharam saga which started off on killing Christian's..

You cannot also remove the gang up on Osinbajo aswell as the nepotism attached to Buharis appointments.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by esivue007(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
See you, Have you forgotten Jegede is from the central. You don't know anything about ondo politics. Mimiko did it twice because they love him. Akeredolu is hated. No one wants him again. Ondo voted Mimiko twice and regretted it. No governor has Don it twice. Even them Pa ajasin that did well only did it twice. We shall live to see more than that day.
I already knew all what you wrote above,save 4 dis ur view ""you don't know anything about ondo politics"".........but let me end it here.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by NoIgboSoundTueh: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Akaegwu:

Relocate to any Igbo state.
Invest in the state
Build in the state
Form yoruba union in the state
Turn to politician in the state
Contest for election in the state
THEN,
You will win elections in the state.
You can't comfortably hole yourself in your region while expecting political relevance in Igbo land.
Go their, associat with people
Let them see you have something to offer
If you are not ready to mingle with people outside your region, your name is sorry.
Relocate to a state igbos themselves are running from?
I hope Akeredolu will not listen to you as it can only lead to his political suicide

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Temysteve(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Did I ever mention, I caught her?.
Define immorality?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by overall90: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2020
kinibigdeal:

I have said what I said. Your tribe need to change some aspect of their life if they want to be generally accepted by other region. Your sense of entitlement will keep attracting hatred. No tribe like the yorubas

they asked you to share your experience and you start blabbing.
there were Yoruba and Hausa commissioners in Abia state during the time of Orji Uzor Kalu.
Okorocha had non Igbos as PA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ThatFairGuy: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Esseite:

I think it all started in 2015, the segregation was pure religious... the mosques were preaching against electing a christian president rather than who is competent, it was evident and well publicised.. that was the beginning of the divide between muslims and Christian's alongside the bokoharam saga which started off on killing Christian's..

You cannot also remove the gang up on Osinbajo aswell as the nepotism attached to Buharis appointments.

Nahhhh. It started with the yapping of Nnamdi Kanu. He's instigating these religious and ethnic bigotries

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Alwaysachick: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
He should not listen. Sebi your father will come and make him governor next. Agagu did not do up to this. He knows what ended him. I won't say more than that.

Abuja will steal his mandate na, we know. Why are you telling us what we already know?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Vcblinks(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Hes not spewing Thrash. Go to Anambra and you will see how your people are religious bigots and Discriminatory. Even in government jobs, you can't make someone from another tribe to be leader no matter how much his qualification is high. Then go to lagos, you will see how Yoruba's have tolerated the Igbos so much, and yet you do not appreciate and feel like its because you are important. Thats why sometimes, I feel its best Igbos leave us alone, since you all would forever be bitter, pained, discriminatory which would never make any place to grow. Go and build your America with your hate and let us see. Mtchew
have any yoruba applied and they are not given.in that same anambra,an igala man is a commissioner.you do not stay inyour area and assume igbos are hostile.they have lived in lagos for how many years have they fermented trouble,they just go do their business.The position is just a common aide,nothing really ooh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Nahhhh. It started with the yapping of Nnamdi Kanu. He's instigating these religious and ethnic bigotries

Am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu, but he was more about tribal(majorly on Fulani) segregation/division rather than religious divides..
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by foleskay(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
entrep88:
Akeredolu is wise, he knows the igbos in Ondo has large population hence using this appointment to get there vote.
Wetin igbos dey find in Yoruba land. They've been ranting its a brown roof republic. Wetin una dey want from brown roof abeg. How manyvyirubass det go to their states. They keep hating and abusing our culture, but won't stop trouping here. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ThatFairGuy: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Esseite:

Am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu, but he was more about tribal(majorly on Fulani) segregation/division rather than religious divides..
You don't follow him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, developing other lands and leaving yours to rot and your people as backward as anything.
What your people do is not only discrimination but you will even use Juju for people that are not your tribe. Of course we can be tolerant, but you don't expect to give us snake and we give you cow meat.
I have never seen a tribe as discriminatory, hateful as Igbos, ive lived with many Igbos before, all think backward alike.
You all should get over the war, it was over 40yeas ago, your bitterness would take you no where
Mention a single state in South West outside Lagos that is more urbane and developed than any state in the South East. You know the issue is that majority of Yorubas all claim Lagos while their mostly rural states rot away. Can you compare Ibadan with say Enugu in planning or urbanization with the brown roofs all over Ibadan. Can you compare Osun with Anambra? What of Ekiti, can you compare it with its age mate in the East which is Ebonyi? Can you compare the beauty of Owerri with Akure? You see, most of you think that Igbos are stupid, they only come to enjoy Yorubas lands while abandoning their places. That is a big error. Enter rural East and see mansions upon mansions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by malcom1X: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
Adeyinka Grandson just finished a lovely campaign on sexual politics. A lot of Igbo men are getting married and having kids with Yoruba ladies to spread their seed. See we do not need to pretend We Yorubas don't like your Igbos and Fulanis you both are our enemies and am sure you don't like us too. Hopefully this decade Nigeria might seize to exist so we go our separate ways sekena.

When was the last time Adeyinka grandson came to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Hoephase: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
Now we know you Igbos have political motives on why you are getting married to Yorubas. We would work on that and I can assure that when we are done even Davido that is highly influential will not be able to be the governor of Osun state or any Yoruba state. We are now aware of your once in a year meeting in Enugu on how to spread your seeds across Yoruba land. We are working on it. Meanwhile enjoy your moment.

Bros stop wailing Yorubas with brains are marrying across board building bridges.

The world we live in now is different from the world or 1960 if you guys dont adapt and leave behind your clanish mentality you will become extinct.

Wake up smell the coffee and re group

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Putinofrussia: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Esseite:

The last paragraph in the same article is the testimony of a yoruba man being a special adviser in Enugu.

As far as I support Aketi on this appointment,a few party loyalists who worked for him would be angry that they have been forgotten.

A whole lot of the state's indigenens are not perturbed by the appointment save for the few loyalists that dailypost interviewed....dailypost is just being mischievous, knowing that party loyalists will always want themselves appointed before any other person.

As for what Lulu Fawehinmi said,he lied.
You can Google it.

Most Igbo people are too nepotic and tribalistic even against one another talkless of another tribe for them to put non indigene in their cabinet.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Empiregoodboy(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Grace
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Relocate to a state igbos themselves are running from?
I hope Akeredolu will not listen to you as it can only lead to his political suicide
Igbos are not and never will run from their States. Take business away from an Igbo man and he returns home. What brings Igbos to your place is nothing more than the facts that he seeks the opportunity to expand his business into your hinterlands not because he is running away from his father's land like most Yorubas who have abandoned Ekiti, Osun, Ondo etc and claim Lagos do. Every Igbo man knows his father's place. Wonder why no matter how many donkey years he spends in Lagos, every Christmas he
closes his business and returns home to build. Wonder why it is almost a disgrace for a full fledged Igbo man or woman to be buried outside his ancestral place. So stop insulting Igbos as wonderers who have no home. They have ancestral homes which they return to if not alive or dead. How many of the Yorubas claiming Lagos ever return home again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Farki: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Mischievous title, when did a few APC loyalists become Ondo state residents? They aren't against the appointment because she is igbo, but because she is related to the governor's wife. They see this as jumping line to be collecting free government money.

Sensationalism is one of the most irritating things about modern 'journalism'.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Vulcan24(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2020
oh boy see the kain arguement put forward by these people !!!

in this age and time!!!

ondo state should return to oligarchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Aarenaija: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again

For me it is no big deal but that would be if we really have a one country.
They won't take that in her own state.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by hayoholla(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2020
bakynes:
I would have supported the appointment, if the 26 year old Igbo lady was a resident of the state for at least 10 years or one of the igbos living in the state that worked hard among the Igbo communities in Ondo to bring in Akeredolu as a Governor but a corper who just came to the state less than 1 year and was giving an appointment just because she is the make-up artist of the Governor's Igbo wife is nothing but a slap on the face of the hardworking indigenes of Ondo who worked hard to bring in the Governor.

He should help her find a Job in the private sector and not in Ondo state Public sector.

You made more sense than all the igbos and yorubas commenting since

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by foleskay(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2020
nkwuocha1:
No yoruba man's life is completely fulfilled until he marries an Igbo woman. cheesy

A cheap Igbo prostitute is sure to make a better home than a virtuous yoruba woman. cheesy grin cheesy
Oponu. You even attested to the fact that most igbos ladies are prostitutes. You people call sw brown roof republic, but that won't stop your potopoto people from trouping here every day to constitute nuisance. Nnsense

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Iceberg3: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Abominable people,have they not been employing northerners,did they say anything when northerners were employed?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by davidtemi(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.
there must be a significant devilish secret btw d gov's wife and d lady.

My reasoning though
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by izeksblog: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2020
The way they give appointments in this country us funny sha. Govs appointing aides that will end up doing nothing in the office. All these na waste of funds to me sha. Weather the lady is igbo or any other tribe it doesn’t matter to my, my concern is stop wasting public funds all in the name of compensation.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Hypocrites. Same people will rejoice when their brother or sister is appointed in a foreign land.

So we are no more in 'one Nigeria'? undecided

Rubbish.

We have police inspectors of states bring a northerner so what’s the fuss? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.