Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy (24388 Views)

Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure / COVID-19 Not A Joke - Buhari To Governors / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by seanbabz: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
@Drmuzungu must you make that kind of remark about Tinubu,because it's obvious you hate him,and You ain't better,
Because of the people who even complain about this politicians are not better,some can't even rule there family successfully.
My advice to you is to be fair in your reaction/comment,
Think before stating jargon
Stop shelling out blames when re not better..

Free and fair primaries is the right thing,and Tinubu said that Kudos to him.
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by Charly68: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Every Governor must carry their party members along in governance..it is wrong to assume power and forget your party faithfuls. When you need them again you won't find them .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by Afamed: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
vicdom:

You seriously need be tamed in this forum. What's the correlation between the aforegoing topic of discourse and IPOB?? You always go about constituting nuisance with your morbid and tribalistic commeñts hither tither and ultimately derailing the topic. If you are too daft and nitwitted to conceive reasonable disposition and comment, please, take the exit and allow people of sane minds to have the floor. Stop disgracing your generation in the name of comments. I wonder what the moderators are waiting for all these while you have been persistently and consistently violating the laws of this forum.
Unfortunately we don't respond to inconsequential fellow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by mannobi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki had totally forgotten that you can't be smarter than your master. Let him face the people this time around

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by mandate12: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
handie:
Not only that, Obaseki was grandstanding and refused all efforts made at brokering peace. He shunned all efforts made to reconcile and further went on to burn more bridges. His infamous Edo is not Lagos diatribe is still fresh in our memories. Not forgetting his public appearance in a press conference where he shamefacedly asked for Oshiomole's resignation. What about proxy wars embarked on against Odubu(a citizen of his state who got a federal appointment) on account of being in different factions? His use of state power against Tony Kabaka and others nko? That guy overdo abeg
U were making sense until u mentioned Kabaka. Do u know the artrocities Kabaka has committed in Edo state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by Karlifate: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

What has Igbos got to do with the topic? Stick to what is being said and stop digressing the talk to IPOB. I have never seen this type of hatred before, i know you are a Yoruba man ;my hausa and igbo brothers can't utter such words.

If you think you are gaining popularity for likes, you are doomed. Any educated person from the west that reads your post and likes it should have his/her brain checked.

Very exasperating comment that is uncalled for...
LMAO! grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by funmike83(f): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Magicians:

How many issue as your bigoted n forgotten father talked about in Nigeria's since 1960 ?

You must be stupid for that statement and lack home training . must you insult? I am entitle to my own opinion and you cant stop me. Your parent must be regretting ever bringing you into this world. You are a wasted generation. Omokomo
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by Basic123: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
DrMuzungu:
His Thiefcellency Tinubu should shut his soakaway pit mouth up and enjoy looted money while he still can, instead of trying to stir more $h1t.
You came late grin

You are looking for likes from your fellow fools right
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by adekolaelect(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
vicdom:

You seriously need be tamed in this forum. What's the correlation between the aforegoing topic of discourse and IPOB?? You always go about constituting nuisance with your morbid and tribalistic commeñts hither tither and ultimately derailing the topic. If you are too daft and nitwitted to conceive reasonable disposition and comment, please, take the exit and allow people of sane minds to have the floor. Stop disgracing your generation in the name of comments. I wonder what the moderators are waiting for all these while you have been persistently and consistently violating the laws of this forum.
But he talked the truth .Take it easy with him we know it pains you.

Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by oshorstan(f): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
myboy2111:

Read what you post ...hope you are educated enough ?

I taught you in creche
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by oshorstan(f): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
jaxxy:

Whichever case this is a final game changing strategy for obaseki if the party fails him I hope they don’t. If he executes this hes winning definitely.

Besides postponing the elections which is even not impossible whatelse isn’t doable or legal for an incumbent governor in what he has said?

ok
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:55am On Jun 02, 2020
handie:
Not only that, Obaseki was grandstanding and refused all efforts made at brokering peace. He shunned all efforts made to reconcile and further went on to burn more bridges. His infamous Edo is not Lagos diatribe is still fresh in our memories. Not forgetting his public appearance in a press conference where he shamefacedly asked for Oshiomole's resignation. What about proxy wars embarked on against Odubu(a citizen of his state who got a federal appointment) on account of being in different factions? His use of state power against Tony Kabaka and others nko? That guy overdo abeg
Obaseki forgot there will be a time like this. He thought with all the crisis Osho baba faced he will outlast him. Now, see what has happened. The table turned around. When he and his deputy was busy blasting their boss in front of cameras, causing a lot of life threatening to the other big boys in the Edo APC he quick forgot that a time like this will come. You don't push away the same ladder you used to get to the top. Rmba you will still it to come down.
Re: Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / Thabo Mbeki’s Verdict On Nigerians / IGP Orders Closure Of Police Monitoring Units Offices In Lagos, PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.