Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue (34888 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Police Arrest & Detain Ademola Adeleke Over "Certificate Forgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by ernieboy(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:
Oshiomole said he has never lose a battle before and Obaseki took those words for granted.....

The same certificate that earned him the governor sit is the same certificate that will step him down....

But why is this regime filled with certificate wahala??
oshomole has never lost a battle before? who lost zamfara, rivers and bayelsa states? your father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Heffalump(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Matters Arising..

All of them Politicians dont give a Damn abt Anybdy nt demselves, let em fight

Obaseki Will win ds fight

Oshiomole is making a mockery of himself, d same man u helped becom governor in 2016 suddenly doesn't have certificate? laughing in my Dialect

Oshiomole is a mad hegoat.

Tinubu is just protecting his 2023 interest. He will receive the greatest shocker! undecided
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by MikkySexy23(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Matters Arising..

Oshiomole is making a mockery of himself, d same man u helped becom governor in 2016 suddenly doesn't have certificate? laughing in my Dialect

Na lie.. The National structure of APC would crush Obaseki because they need Oshio to do a lot of work next election. Obaseki has failed. He is not aligned to any major stakeholder in the Nigeria project at the National level. Only Odigie - who was walloped by these men.

4 Likes

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by spirul77: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=oruma19 post=90188154]
You know nothing, oshiomhole attended havard
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Theoarhics: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Like for obaseki share for Oshiomole to show your support.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by lexy2014: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2020
simigold:

Am not even talking of personal governance or the performance of individual candidates here but to use common sense and wisdom when handling people and governance. A rat will eat the soul of the feet and blow it at thetsame time for you not to suspect anything.

If u aren't "talking of personal governance or the performance of individual candidates", how does ambode fit into d discussion in your previous comment?
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by lexy2014: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Judeerons32:
Time will tell. Not to comrade.those who know comrade will tell u for a longtime he tried to settle Obaseki and his grassroots leaders. But to members of his own party whom he has treated with contempt.

Same way ize-iyamu is being courted is d same way obaseki was courted. Here we are. In four years time, we will be speaking d same grammar
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Cantonese: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2020
PDP waiting patiently to take back their state. Thank God.
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by samdaisi: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2020
The most gullible politicians I have ever seen in my life is Obaseki how could he defile the order of president over law makers,shunned the senate President, fighting Baba Akande and forming war against his boss putting his mind only on late Aba Khiyar.
Again,they are some tribes that support you in your endeavour that will determine how far the person can be gone in this life. Atiku, Fayose,Dino,Obi,Saraki,Dancing Senator and others

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by sonofthunder: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2020
yensty:
Get 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us
How can we get specs of tour laptops and price?
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Ginomel(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2020
That is why Nigeria can never move forward.

We channel our developmental energy to selfish interest with huge resources diverted to such negative interest.

Too pathetic.
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Austin234(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2020
How much is your video and on what skill?

bayotwice:
A certain Jubril doesn't have certificate either... Anyway, i sell eaay-to-follow video course on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and increase ur earning capacity dramatically
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by simigold: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2020
lexy2014:

If u aren't "talking of personal governance or the performance of individual candidates", how does ambode fit into d discussion in your previous comment?

To show that whether you performed or not, this people have the machinery to stall except if he wants to use another party, so that's why I mentioned Ambode that even performed so well was denied the ticket

1 Like

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by bayotwice(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Austin234:
How much is your video and on what skill?

Copywriting, Data Science, Programming e.t.c What'sapp for full list + price +2348.064-943 297
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by abbey37(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
wink2015:

Oshiomole is making MOCKERY of Nigeria 's democracy.

He has discredited himself before the watching International community.

No political leader had fought an incumbent that he or herself help install for such a long fight than the person of Oshiomole.

IF OBASEKI IS THAT BAD why did he ( Oshiomole ) encourage Obaseki to run for governor?

Because a typical hypocrite like Obaseki behaves all nice, respectful and loyal when they need but as soon as they lay there hands on power they turn into a monster and you would see there true color.

The same Obaseki clamouring for justice and fairness was OK to defy and embarrass the legislative arm of the state government by plotting a coup against in other to gain illegal control of the house mobilizing 9 members of the House against 17 majority to inaugurate the assembly and appoint principal officers of the House same Obaseki who says his fight with oshiomole was because osho want him to share edo money had one of his commissioner caught in his company laundering 2million dollars of edo money in France guess what he quickly denied and the government did nothing about it, edo people has even attested his government has done so poorly.

I can keep going on and on the fact still remains that Obaseki is a terrible fellow he would end up like his hypocrite brother Ambode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by moderatedguy: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
MyMouth:

All those guys saying Ambode should have fought do not know politics. The only reason Ambode is quietly enjoying his loot is because he quietly left, watch and see what would happen to Obaseki after he must have lost reelection, them go carry am do example for would be trouble makers in the party
Oshiomhole has skeleton in his cardboard too, infact his own is worse of.
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Saint83(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Matters Arising..

You don't mean it? I was thinking Obaseki said, nobody helped him to become Governor,taht he merited it.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Charly68: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think somebody should borrow the Governor some sense to stop the roforofo fight he created for himself..Eni to Juni lo le juni sonu ..

1 Like

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by galaxy2020(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
He should just defect to PDP b4 it's too late for him and give oshomole a run for his money, let him not toll the line of weak Ambode.
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by ogubolokento(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you screen him out today then APC as a party has a man with fake certificate in the last election
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by erospecial: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
So all APC members have fake certificate!
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by erospecial: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=Kekereekun123 post=90183701]Edo men dey ugly sha

have you seen me or pastor Chris or Michael Keheinde(Omotola Jalade's husband) or Hon. Patrick Obayagbon?
you're just speaking because of the aliens in the terrorists party like Oshiomole, Obaseki or Ize Iyamu!
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by moderatedguy: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey37:

Because a typical hypocrite like Obaseki behaves all nice, respectful and loyal when they need but as soon as they lay there hands on power they turn into a monster and you would see there true color.

The same Obaseki clamouring for justice and fairness was OK to defy and embarrass the legislative arm of the state government by plotting a coup against in other to gain illegal control of the house mobilizing 9 members of the House against 17 majority to inaugurate the assembly and appoint principal officers of the House same Obaseki who says his fight with oshiomole was because osho want him to share edo money had one of his commissioner caught in his company laundering 2million dollars of edo money in France guess what he quickly denied and the government did nothing about it, edo people has even attested his government has done so poorly.

I can keep going on and on the fact still remains that Obaseki is a terrible fellow he would end up like his hypocrite brother Ambode.
U lie
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by airoport: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=bolaayenimo post=90183442]PDP raised alarm over the certificate in 2016 but Oshiomhole covered it up. Now he wants to use it against Obaseki

Sure banker, he has certificates. Missing but found! shocked
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by nairavsdollars(f): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
something like that. there was time Gani Fawehinmi
erospecial:
So all APC members have fake certificate!
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by mrkia(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Matters Arising..

Of course they are all the same because they don't care about their subjects just as your second paragraph depicts. But, Sir, I think the like of you ruined the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Ojulari777(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Where were they when he became a governor the first term

Wickedness in high places

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Please see my signature.
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by lexy2014: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2020
simigold:

To show that whether you performed or not, this people have the machinery to stall except if he wants to use another party, so that's why I mentioned Ambode that even performed so well was denied the ticket

Ok
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by abbey37(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
moderatedguy:
U lie

Can't you tell me the part that is untrue in all that I have stated?

1 Like

Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Bizcampaign01: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Where were they when he became a governor the first term

Wickedness in high places

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Please see my signature.
You and this joo. Very funny
Re: APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
yanabasee1:
Oshiomole said he has never lose a battle before and Obaseki took those words for granted.....

The same certificate that earned him the governor sit is the same certificate that will step him down....

But why is this regime filled with certificate wahala??

It seems you don't understand politics.

Fmr Finance minister Kemi Adeosum was a commissioner of Finance in Ogun state before becoming the minister of finance with the same forget NYSC cert.

When politician wants to open your ynash and disgrace you it's very easy.

Obaseki isn't a Party man as he played Party supremacy.

You can't separate
Godfatherism and politics

You just have to have a Godfatherism in Politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! / Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.