Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Tips On How To Get Rid Of It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Tips On How To Get Rid Of It (492 Views)

How To Last Longer In Bed - Natural Tips / Amazing Practical Natural Tips For Healthy Living / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Tips On How To Get Rid Of It by Ogechiyuddie(f): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2020
You may get stretch marks because of:
1-Quick weight gain or childhood growth spurts.
2-Pregnancy.
3-Breast implant surgery.
4-Bodybuilding.
5-High amounts of steroids, either from steroid medications or illnesses like Cushing's syndrome.
6-Marfan syndrome, a genetic disease that weakens your skin fibers and causes unusual growth
7- Obesity & Over weight which expands the skin and causes the stretch .
8-Inorganic creams and bleaching creams destroy your skin elasticity & cause it to break and weaken.

What is the way out?
IF NOTHING IS DONE ON TIME? THE SKIN GETS DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR & THE STRECTH EXTENDEDS OVER TIME
TAKE NOTE OF THE CAUSES OF THIS ISSUES & FIND OUT THE CAUSE OF YOUR"S

-WORK OUT & REDUCE WEIGHT
USE LONGRICH SLIMMING TEA & CONTACT ME FOR A GOOD WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN
-AVOID INORGANIC CREAMS & BLEACHING CREAMS.
USE LONGRICH ORGANIC BODY CREAM AND HAND CREAM APPLIED ON AFFECTED AREAS
-TAKE AN ANTI-AGEING SUPPLEMENT
USE LONGRICH BERRY OIL,IT WOULD HELP REGAIN SKIN GLOW&STRENGTHEN THE SKIN,REPAIRS THE SKIN CELLS AND AIDS IT TO HEAL FASTER

watapp me 07038472414or use the link or inbox https:///send?phone=+2347038472414

I hav a solution.
A better way to get this longrich products u desire at a cheaper rate

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help / The Best Powerful Spiritual Man Of Spells Casters Herbalist And Native Doctor / This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.