Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues (2680 Views)

Call For Health & Medical Consultant Volunteers For Medico Project / Invitation To Medico Project Participation For Health & Medical Pro / Some Fake Health/medical News We Should Stop Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by BOPdaddy: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Hello guys. Good morning and happy new month.
I will be giving out 5k each to 20 people with verifiable health / medical issues.
Kindly signify your interest by commenting, attach an evidence if available and also add your account number.
I will come back by Friday evening to select the 20 people. All selection will be done on this thread so no need to contact me privately.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by hidhrhis(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Gtbank
I don't have an underlying condition but I'm using folic acid,vitamin c and vitamin e in which if I stop using it I become sick so I use it to boost my immune system
The vitamin e will finish on thursday cos I use it morning and night
Though the price is not up to 5000 naira but the vitamin e is 1800 and vitamin c is 360 making it 2160
I dropped a post yesterday about how I always fall sick if I stop the drug
That's my comment on a thread about how I fall sick if I stop it and it will finish this week and with the 5k I will be able to get it again immediately it finish and also book an appointment with a doc to know what causes the sickness anytime I stop it.
https://www.nairaland.com/5894891/excess-vitamin-c-causes-organ#90172116

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Shelumiel: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Zenith bank :2211370587.
I have some underlying health issues(GERD to be precise), but this lockdown in Niger state will not permit us to go anywhere to seek medical attention.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by qwertyboss(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
BOPdaddy:
I will be giving out 5k each to 20 people with verifiable health / medical issues.
Kindly signify your interest by commenting, attach an evidence if available and also add your account number.
I will come back by Friday evening to select the 20 people. All selection will be done on this thread so no need to contact me privately.
Thanks.
Gtb

Being battling with ulcer though managing it with honey and black seed powder.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2020
BOPdaddy:
Thanks.
lol how you expect people to come online expose their health issues just for 5k, nairalanders will torment them with it forever.
If you want to help tell them to contact you privately with evidence. Not saying they should show evidence on the thread.

4 Likes

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
I do have serious hear problem... Its very painful and gives me a lot of headaches
Sterling bank
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by SPOLO(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
Mine is i need to buy malaria drugs as instructed by my doctor.

The name of the drugs is colamar and ciprotab.
I need to curb the malaria from my body and this drugs are costly.
And i also want to purchase a Mosquito net
Please help me.

A picture of bellow of the drugs i took them earlier this year but need to take another again

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Kokoboss: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by adams19: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
good day sir.
please i will be grateful if you can help me.
i have ucler which had been disturbing and people said is because i dont eat properly and truly they are right.
Reason is i am an undergraduate and i do have 7am lectures so i hardly take breakfast till when i am back from lectures aROUND 12PM...

so during this lock down i seek for medication but the drugs they told me to buy will cost about 2k and then some local methods like mixing pure honey and garlic so i will use some change to get them...

so please pick me sir

Gtbank
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Herdeytoun93: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Please help me too, ive been having serious chronic ulcer since I finished Fasting, and I don't have enough money to get drugs, so I've been using local home remedy but seeing no effect. Please I'll be glad if you can help me sir. � � �. May God bless you abundantly. A. A 0036828185 Access(diamond)
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Galactico4ever(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Bopdaddy, Allah/god Will bless you for this.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by youngest12: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2020
A
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Kareayo(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
cool :

1 Like

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by akindayo12(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
My name is Akindayo I have serious malaria and typhoid fever .I had been on drugs since March treating myself. please help a brother I will appreciate it.

Account name-- Akin Oladayo

Account number--0012306962

GTBANK.

Thanks.

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Deasegun19(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmm
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Bluehill1051: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Acute Hunger Disorder

10 Likes

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Hayormeah(f): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
I am soliciting on behalf of a family I solicited for during fasting. The family are in dire need as the wife delivered twins( girls) prematurely at 7months through emergency cs on May 30.
Unfortunately one of the girls passed. The other has to be in the incubator. There has been accumulation of bills due to this. Any little help will be appreciated.

.(3047281347.POLARIS BANK).

update:
The other baby gave up the ghost too after different referrals to hospitals at Lagos Island, Ikeja etc.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by lawalbo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
To everyone one having one health challenge or the other I pray that the great physician, Jesus himself will heal you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ by reason of this prayer you will have testimonies in Jesus name. Amen. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by graciamore(f): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
BOPdaddy:
Thanks.
Thank you sir/ma am pragenant and edd is close, have been having continuous fever went to hospital were am registered Nyanya hospital to be precise and all the pregnant women that came we were told to go baack and only come to hospital when we are in labour or when we passed due date....and no money to go to privateer hospital Thanks... 3058464286/first bank God bless yout .
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Abdulrosheed16: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Monday60655(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
5393008937. Eco bank

My mum is suffering from diabetes and she has been subjected to some prescribed foods and drugs which has been causing me a lot to take care of her.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Spman: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2020
GOKD MORNING sir.
Please all i am seeking for is money to buy Malaria and typhoid drugs.

Since this lock down i don't even have a dime.
I even missed fasting due to malaria and i need to treat myself because a friend that work in the lab said I should do before it weaken my immune system.
And again just yesterday i was diagnosed with Typhoid so a neighbor of mine who is a nurse treated me and i gave him 1k.
Then he prescribed a drug for me which cost about #2000+ so i had to beg someone to borrow me 4k with hope of paying back end of this month.

A picture below is the drug.

Augmentine 685mG

Pls i will be grateful if you can help me

Gtbank

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Mzora(f): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
@BOPdaddy Good morning sir...I have thyroid issues and currently having goitre(swelling of the
neck) .some test have been recommended but due to funds have not been able to do all the test.i would appreciate ur assistance thanks.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by blazzerrs: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by oluplus(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hayormeah:
I am soliciting on behalf of a family I solicited for during fasting. The family are in dire need as the wife delivered twins( girls) prematurely at 7months through emergency cs on May 30.
Unfortunately one of the girls passed. The other has to be in the incubator. There has been accumulation of bills due to this. Any little help will be appreciated.

.(3047281347.POLARIS BANK).

update:
The other baby gave up the ghost too after different referrals to hospitals at Lagos Island, Ikeja etc.

So sorry about the loss
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
BOPdaddy:
Thanks.
is God that lead me to this thread. pls help me I have been sick for 4 days now and treated malaria but the sickness refused to go. right now my sis advised me to go for medical check up because my lower abdomen area is seriously hutting me and I have not gone to toilet for 2days now. I have been on bed since morning just using my phone to pass time. I am seriously hutting and my sis doesn't have money neither do I. she asked my neighbor for help but they said they don't have. pls save me let me go for medical test and get medicine with the money. Below is my malaria drug I have almost finished taking it

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by shaddy2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sterling, John okon, 0060343863

Good day,

Thank you for bringing this topic up, I have been having issues with my penis, sometimes I have sex till she get dried up, sometimes like two days ago, I can't even reach 30mins, my penis is weak and I don't know the reason so please I need help .thank you
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by heykims(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
This naughty op just created thread since yesterday and didn't show again to fill bank accounts.
Anyway from all stories I've read, I'll advise whoever is trying to help to
1. Disregard all those claiming to have ulcers, malaria and typhoid. They obviously don't really know what's wrong with them if truly they are sick.
And the FTC guy claiming he has to be on vitamins and folic acid to remain well is a hell of a joker.
2. That guy claiming to have health problem after sex with his girlfriend is just likely suffering from somatization disorder, nothing is really wrong with him.
3. Please take serious those claiming to have diabetes and that lady with queried goitre, I could see thyroid function test in the investigation form she posted.
4. Consider those seeking financial help to present in the hospital for their health issues.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Paigejohns(f): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good evening sir my father have been bedridden for years he have done surgical operation before and is still preparing for another one
Please even money to purchase his medicine is an issue please i will really appreciate it if you will extend your helping hands to me
May the almighty God reward you beyond your imagination amen 2111576007 UBA
BOPdaddy:
Thanks.
Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by Burgcudi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
BOPdaddy:
Thanks.

OP; I thank God, I am recovering back from lost of sense of smell and taste.
Make I no lie nah hunger be my problem so therefore I still need help
Ayegba Ojochonu F.

Re: 5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2020
I need the 5k to buy drugs for my tooth ache, GTBANK 0158595534

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be Fat,am Too Slim / Pregnant Women And Black Seeds / How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.