Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (29473 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / Nigerian Government Oil And Gas Agency Graduate&exp. Hire Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Lol the scam called NNPC will fall in jesus name
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Alexpetra: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
ForeThinker:
I will not beg you for your time or try to convince you to choose me, the world is too big and I have too much to offer.
ur Monica... am still think what ur uploaded pics is tryna say
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Let them contact the successful ones jor. One year is a long period to keep people in suspense. Everything must not be done in secrecy.

Some may be hanging their hopes on the recruitment, not knowing they are not successful.
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by FlordFlorez(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
They want to deny them the job/promotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by OKTolu: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Nnpc should do the needful

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Chigboboss: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Very true.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Chigboboss:

You are not mistaken at all cheesy

That means he actually formed coalition.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Mrnakeina(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's either people daft, or ignorant or straight up st2pid.

How has Buhari's own appointment been?
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
We need to put in place a system that ensures people are given jobs in this country based on merit! undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shoodboi:
Who are the people behind this so-called Transparency in Public Service Recruitment Project coalition?

The fact that they took time to shower praises on the late NNPC GMD instantly makes them suspect. They even did it twice.

I did a Google search only to find out that they have no past history. Every news about them is about this NNPC recruitment and they were all posted few hours ago.

Apparently, they are stakeholders who have connived with Baru to put their own people there. They are only screaming because they suspect the new GMD wants to replace them with his own people.

Shame on all of them.

I think they are making a legitimate demand, the time of their formation does not matter.

And Baru was a great guy, at least he did well on that recruitment. I can bet the recruitment would have been completed since last year if his tenure did not expire while the process was going on. He took it as a personal project. I will commend him for that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobicove:
People should be given jobs in this country based on merit

Exactly
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
My earlier comment was a light-hearted joke which, in hindsight, was inappropriate. I apologise and I have deleted it.

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by BMedia: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's about time.
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by IYANGBALI: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
If the result does not favour the north be rest assured that jubril will not act on it
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jarus:
My earlier comment was a light-hearted joke which, in hindsight, was inappropriate. I apologise and I have deleted it.
I didn't see it. Pls delete this one and repost your earlier comment for me to see and appraise

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jarus:

Na man you be. Remain blessed.

Let the EH candidates know their fate and move on. NNPC can do better

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by T4kbaba(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Efforts in futility.

Positions they've shared to their children and girlfriends.

Meanwhile, Bubu is only concerned with the welfare of cows.
The GMD is a man of integrity, he wouldn't do that. The GTs aspect shows high level of merits, which l believe by the time EHs is released the same path will be followed.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by StreetFight: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Continuity must be encouraged. late Dr Baru started the recruitment over a year ago, what is holding Mele Kyari from contacting the successful EH candidates?

Let the successful ones know their fate so that unsuccessful ones can move on.

Na wa o.

But, I thought you people said the late Dr Baru was a very bad man worse than Judas Iscariot because he disagreed strongly with the then Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Ikachukwu who happens to be your son. Now, tell me why you want to continue a program started by a very bad man?
Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
[s]
StreetFight:

But, I thought you people said the late Dr Baru was a very bad man worse than Judas Iscariot because he disagreed strongly with the then Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Ikachukwu who happens to be your son. Now, tell me why you want to continue a program started by a very bad man?
[/s]

Next

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by Aremolomi: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by DModeCntStopMe: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
T4kbaba:

The GMD is a man of integrity, he wouldn't do that. The GTs aspect shows high level of merits, which l believe by the time EHs is released the same path will be followed.

The same phrase buhari used to deceive his zombies.

Ok, continue...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by T4kbaba(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
sylve11:

Perhaps, the process they used in the recruitment exercise of EHRE was faulty.

After 15 days, nothing will happen. Most especially if the reason behind it approval is backed by President Buhari. This so TPSRP is only crying because the stuff affected their very own. If it's the poor masses, they'd have been left to their own mercies. undecided cool
I am one of the poor masses and affected me.I give Kudo to the group. Clean your your negative mind. You can do better.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene by kuuljay(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Positions wey them don fill since..no be Naija we dey?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program / Workforce Interview / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.