Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 PM

After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN (3722 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / A Man Promised You Marriage For Eight Years Only To Disengage From You / I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by bobokeshington: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
PrinceJoeWan:
Good Morning Fam,
My Friend is currently in a Dilemma, He dated his wife for four years and they agreed on "no sex before marriage".
But after the marriage and Wedding, he found out she's not a Virgin, though he loves her but he is heart broken and he's threatening to take some irrational actions.
So pls how best do we address the issue!!!

The marriage has already been built on foundation of lies & deception but love conquers all

1 Like

Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by bethyz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Did she say she was a virgin?

If she never said that your friend has to reason to fill bad.

Anyone can decide no sex before marriage
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by emmaodet: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
If a girl tells you she is a virgin and she doesn't want sex before marriage, and you find out on your wedding night that she is a nonvirgin, divorce is the best thing. That bait and switch is a red flag in itself. The woman is a fraudster.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by unbranded13(f): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
What he ordered has been delivered...please ask him if he is Chaste, if not we wont settle the matter
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by ibkonekt(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
u better divorce that lying petrid dish w hore
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tell him that if virginity wasn't his sole interest he married her, let him forgive her. If not the virginity, he should continue to focus on her love spot that got him stuck to her because if he push her away, that love spot will keep haunting him. Love spot is a precious pearl not to cast away.

If its virginity, there's nothing you can do. Let his heart heal itself if he can forgive himself first for letting her deceive him cheaply, forgiving her and peace making may set in.

But, it's really heartbroken marrying a manipulator!
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
DIVORCE STRAIGHT UP!

Kingazubuike you are fhuul.
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by ecstasy357(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
PrinceJoeWan:
Good Morning Fam,
My Friend is currently in a Dilemma, He dated his wife for four years and they agreed on "no sex before marriage".
But after the marriage and Wedding, he found out she's not a Virgin, though he loves her but he is heart broken and he's threatening to take some irrational actions.
So pls how best do we address the issue!!!

Is ya friend angry that she isn't a Virgin or that she lied?
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by davillian(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
I would sue her and end the marriage...
I hate been deceived and lied to....
You can't tell me this item Is A and I paid for it finding out its B
I would return it....
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
He didn't ask her, he only assumed because they agreed on "no sex before marriage"

pretydiva:
I didn't read where the op stated the wife told the husband she's a virgin. She only told him no sex until after the wedding

Op pls come clarify us on this. Did she tell him she was a virgin or she only said no sex before wedding
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by SavageMaster: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
PrinceJoeWan:
He didn't ask her thinking she was a Virgin

Lol. Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge...never assume. Always ask questions.
Re: After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN by Amb1045(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
women and manipulation. lol one particular year one student was telling my friend that she is a virgin and my guy was spending heavily on her close to 1k on food everyday lol. so reaching the D day the matter one sub this said girl started telling my friend she's scared that they can't do the shit ooo Lord my guy has to call me to beg the girl on his behalf. guy I beg tirer, still the girl refused him of the stuff that day. I then told him to allow the girl to sleep since it's late. so the relationship was still going on with both of them till this girl made up her mind and my guy finally found out that nothing come out no single blood this mad girl started confessing she's not a virgin lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stumbled Upon This Wraps, What Could It Be / What Should I Do About This Girl? / I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.