Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,366 members, 5,881,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 27 September 2020 at 04:21 AM

Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... (371 Views)

How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls / Hello Please Should I Buy This Phone My Budget Is 495,000 Naira / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... by coolcentbigman(m): 9:35am On Jun 01
I started searching for used smartphones online when my kid sister's phone got spoilt and she take online tutorials since the pandemic.

There is a need to get a new phone but things are tight and new phones seems to be very expensive now because of the pandemic.

Here is the phone I saw on Jiji and the asking price is 20k, it's infinix hot 6.
Plz is it good for that price and is there any particular problem this particular phone develops

Re: Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... by festwiz(m): 9:41am On Jun 01
If it's just for YouTube videos and PDF viewing it's not a bad device.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... by coolcentbigman(m): 9:41am On Jun 01
Honestly you guys saved me from buying a phone that would have frustrated my life months back and I have always seek advice here and I haven't been failed not once...

I heard and used the mighty redmi note 7 because of this forum which was not bad at all I enjoyed every moment using that phone...

Pls help out on this one too?
Re: Pls I Need Advice On This Phone I'm Abt To Buy... by coolcentbigman(m): 9:46am On Jun 01
I called the seller and he said it's sold out.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7P Review / Infinix S5 Lite X652b Official Stock Firmware / In Need Of Iphone 8 or iPhone 7 plus Uk Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.