Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano (45360 Views)

Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mustyguy(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mustyguy(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Buk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by frankosivue(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful.

If I had known they were offering software engineering before applying for computer science in my current school I'd probably be there.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mustyguy(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Buk kano

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mustyguy(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Bayero uni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by yanabasee1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
I wish I had the means to go to school..... See as school fine!!!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by bigiyaro(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
their software is dope but, they seriously need to upgrade their hardware. just a few ancient buildings is not cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mustyguy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is buk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by extol1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
nice

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Xcellente10(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
wow! The environment is beautiful though!

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by flyingpig: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
You people should stop this shit you're doing.

An institution of learning is supposed to be the bedrock for the nation's advancement, progress and innovation.

What grants do they have, any research?

Na to dey use positions for university as job opportunity Nigeria sabi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl
has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay
his rent they should just kill the landlord and
forget about the missing car.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by flemsy15(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
This competition ehh, looks like we have a long way to go with over a hundred Universities yet to mark their attendance here, I hope they go also show d dirty and rough parts of d schools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Orezy5(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses, it is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa, it also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.

Not true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Kingcredo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aesthetic BUK. Hopefully, my postgraduate studies will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
That one no concern me. My concern is, long
ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by
pressing their bell and run away. Till it got
faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.
I decided, it will not be only me that will get
the electric shock . So I called my short
friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was
not able to reach the bell, so I carried him
up, both of us receive the shocking of our
life. Hmmmm.
What happened that day change my life.
Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house
bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell...
Don't sing it please. I don't even like the
name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and
Christabel.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DontBullshitMe: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful structures by Nigeria standards.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by opalu: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by tot(f): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice.
We've seen Unilag, ABU, OAU and a few others. Today is for BUK!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Openbusiness: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
N
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by OKTolu: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice view
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Northern schools are the best indeed. UNN na just noise them like dey make.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by RenaissanceGuy: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
When will this nonsense stop?
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mannobi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
So this is the next challenge?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by explosiveskull(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
So tress grow in kano
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Onlinefarmstore: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
what of uniagri markudi
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nothing impressive here
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by NaijaFutbol: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful School

Hopefully we will stop depending on Ethnic slots to compete after graduating from this great institution!
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Raptureminded(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeria problem is too much dependent on crude oil. But our government have neglected Agriculture which is another source of revenue and very lucrative for individual practice.
You can invest into agriculture be it livestock or crop farming.
All you need is to get yourself intimitated with this lucrative business by getting an E-BOOKS on any agricultural field you want to venture into e.g poultry, rabbit, piggery, fishery, cucumber, tomato, okro etc.
For more info you can contact me via WhatsApp or call on +2348142147545
Or email me @ oguntundeluke@gmail.com.
PLEASE NOTE THE EBOOKS ARE NOT FREE BUY AFFORDABLE.

Best regards
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ThatFairGuy: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful edifice. Where're expecting Uniben, UN Nsuka, Uniport and sorts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.