Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano (45349 Views)

Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by kaytolee(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Always at your service
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Hypocrit: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
This has now become a trend that is not ending anytime soon.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by faridpac2: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Orezy5:

Not true
Don't be jealous
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Sss2: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful ❤️
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by doeeyed: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.

Pls correct

Uniben is the 1st to offer Pharm D. Not BUK

Definitely not the 1st for Kidney transplant and not the best teaching hospital

Please do a robust research with data rather than regurgitate personal opinions or anecdotal evidence at best.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by gambia(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
How does this relates to the present unemployment rate in the country?
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by dahgifted(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
kogi state University is nothing to write about Aesthetics wise.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ItzRichii(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
frankosivue:
Beautiful.

If I had known they were offering software engineering before applying for computer science in my current school I'd probably be there.
You and me both bro, my current school is just plain trash.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Deicide: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok uni lag is still winning,. Buk second
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by sarmuel97(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's a very good school and nice structures but you guys should thank God for Dangote,he really did a lot in that school.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Xcrapeekoko(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
see how fine the place looks as if no be the place where i dey stay.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ODJ124(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
angry
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by timibare(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
No wonder Korede career went down
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by zicoraads: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Safarigirl, come and do for Uniabuja. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Reckonsoft: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=explosiveskull post=90196263]So tress grow in kano[/quote u think it's a desert abi]
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Wyzkyd(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful pics. Am jejely waiting for my own school (uniben), they're planning a grand entry.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by U09ce: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
BUK has witnessed great infrastructural uplift in the last 10 years. Its utilization of TETFUND is superb. We Abusites are proud of our daughter BUK

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by explosiveskull(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Reckonsoft:

Ah! Na just question I ask oo.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Hypocrit: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:
I wish I had the means to go to school..... See as school fine!!!
School always fine from outside and also from camera. Enter inside first. (Nigeria schools as case study).

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Olarewaju89: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
I never see my school ooo. Unijos I dey hail oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Bestvicky16(f): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful structures
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ThatFairGuy: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
That one no concern me. My concern is, long
ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by
pressing their bell and run away. Till it got
faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.
I decided, it will not be only me that will get
the electric shock . So I called my short
friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was
not able to reach the bell, so I carried him
up, both of us receive the shocking of our
life. Hmmmm.
What happened that day change my life.
Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house
bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell...
Don't sing it please. I don't even like the
name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and
Christabel.
Nah so e dey start
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Naijaepic: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
He claimed " to award PhD in pharm" not offering pharmacy as course.

Hope you spot the difference.

doeeyed:

Pls correct

Uniben is the 1st to offer Pharm D. Not BUK

Definitely not the 1st for Kidney transplant and not the best teaching hospital

Please do a robust research with data rather than regurgitate personal opinions or anecdotal evidence at the best.

Thanks.

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by salbis(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
My alma mater.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by paix(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:
I wish I had the means to go to school..... See as school fine!!!
God shall provide.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Proudly Bukities!!! Faculty of Engineering !! Department of Electrical Engineering!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Tolase1999(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
op, i can't see faculty of communication,law and fees pix over there and i think they are the most beautiful edifice in buk new site.
GREATBUKITE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Osgee(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
flyingpig:
You people should stop this shit you're doing.

An institution of learning is supposed to be the bedrock for the nation's advancement, progress and innovation.

What grants do they have, any research?

Na to dey use positions for university as job opportunity Nigeria sabi

Or it becomes a religious training ground for most.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ugwuishi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
No be were I graduated? Lived in the staff quarters both in old and new campus? No lie you they talk.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by AnanseK(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
flyingpig:
You people should stop this shit you're doing.
An institution of learning is supposed to be the bedrock for the nation's advancement, progress and innovation.
What grants do they have, any research?
Na to dey use positions for university as job opportunity Nigeria sabi

All the research we need for the next 50 years has been carried out already. What we need is implementation and that is not the job for academics in university.
Research is only used for accumulating ineffectual PhDs and Professorships and to chop research grants.

PhDs and professorship should be reserved for only the research that has been implemented and certified effective in the upliftment Of society and the nation’s development.

People are given PhDs for determining the calcium content of egusi. We want to know and apply the relevance of that before you get your degree.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by FORNALS(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]When una go post drone shot of Usman Dan fodio university? undecidedWhen una go post drone shot of Usman Dan fodio university?
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ugwuishi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
salbis:
My alma mater.
Come, you tell us the truth... I studied in 'pentagon '-faculty of science. No we're dem dey do pharmacy for b. U. K?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.