Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano (45356 Views)

Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Ebirra: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
dahgifted:
kogi state University is nothing to write about Aesthetics wise.

Prince Audu Abubakar University. Take note lols. If them snap from above senate building reach library side, e gi fine small na. Lols
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by donMIG(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Not as bad as I tot actually
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by SWORD419(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugwuishi:
Come, you tell us the truth... I studied in 'pentagon '-faculty of science. No we're dem dey do pharmacy for b. U. K?
old faculty of law, faculty of law have since been moved to new site.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by sirp9898(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nothing special about this
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
doeeyed:

Pls correct

Uniben is the 1st to offer Pharm D. Not BUK

Definitely not the 1st for Kidney transplant and not the best teaching hospital

Please do a robust research with data rather than regurgitate personal opinions or anecdotal evidence at the best.

Thanks.

Someone that doesn't know what he's writing. Best teaching hospital when UCH and LUTH are not closed yet? Maybe in the north though.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
doeeyed:

Pls correct

Uniben is the 1st to offer Pharm D. Not BUK

Definitely not the 1st for Kidney transplant and not the best teaching hospital

Please do a robust research with data rather than regurgitate personal opinions or anecdotal evidence at the best.

Thanks.

Sorry bro... Not uniben... Buk is the first

Akth is the first teaching hospital to carry out a successful kidney transplant in Nigeria...... Make ur research

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Kanran(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Everything be like Almajiri headquarters
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Ndywin: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
frankosivue:
Beautiful.

If I had known they were offering software engineering before applying for computer science in my current school I'd probably be there.

Just hope you are from the northern part and equally a Moslem. If not the hurdle of tribal sentiment before been admitted into such perceived "professional course" over there is equivalent to a camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by ArticleBeast: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Naijaepic:
He claimed " to award PhD in pharm" not offering pharmacy as course.

Hope you spot the difference.

You didn't understand the guys' comment. Normally when you finish pharmacy, they award, bachelor of Pharmacy but uniben started to award their pharmacy graduates, doctor of pharmacy. So, they can be referred to as Doctor instead of just Pharmacist
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugwuishi:
Come, you tell us the truth... I studied in 'pentagon '-faculty of science. No we're dem dey do pharmacy for b. U. K?

Sorry sir.. Don't make it tribal

Buk offer D. Pharmacy instead of B. Pharmacy.

Trust me....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by SeeAfrica(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugwuishi:

It depends on what year you graduated or maybe u never truly saw the four walls of the school.
All the pictures that were shown above are true,and all those structures are lying presently within the school environ.
I am a witness.I am a student of this great institution.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by dahgifted(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebirra:

Prince Audu Abubakar University. Take note lols. If them snap from above senate building reach library side, e gi fine small na. Lols
lol! true sha even school main gate dey dilapidated.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ndywin:

Just hope you are from the northern part and equally a Moslem. If not the hurdle of tribal sentiment before been admitted into such perceived "professional course" over there is equivalent to a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

It's a lie sir... Many xtians plenty for there

Rcf, winners, deeper life, believer love world and so on... Some Muslims even comes for special church programme.. Trust mi

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
dahgifted:
lol! true sha even school main gate dey dilapidated.

Ebirra:

See as this ones they mess their school oooo... Chimooo gringringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by COMPAQ(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Everything looks good from above!! Even Ibadan would look better from above than below.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Heybeedee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
.The ground view is more important than aerial view. We are land based mammals. We spend 99 to 100% of our lives on the ground and what we see is ground view. 24/7/365.
It's only "winches" that look at aerial view. That one does not concern us.
How good does the uni look from the ground?

copied
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by BabbanBura(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:
I wish I had the means to go to school..... See as school fine!!!

Contact me pls
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Mukbeementor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very impressive, the North is doing well.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by IAmSkinny: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kanran:
Everything be like Almajiri headquarters
Stop saying rubbish. Go to BUK new site and see architectural wonders.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by IAmSkinny: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heybeedee:
.The ground view is more important than aerial view. We are land based mammals. We spend 99 to 100% of our lives on the ground and what we see is ground view. 24/7/365.
It's only "winches" that look at aerial view. That one does not concern us.
How good does the uni look from the ground?

copied

The aerial view of the Uni is as actually beautiful as the ground view.
I would have gone there to take some awesome landscape and architectural shots of the Uni but local man is too lazy to go out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by olamy7(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.
baba...Oau Law is fully accredited now. and besides I am a physiotherapy student,oau. I'm in my penultimate and doctor of physiotherapy is just a new implementation in all schools with physiotherapy as a course.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Orezy5(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
faridpac2:

Don't be jealous

LMAO
Jealous of what exactly??

Always Verify information before posting online. Where and when did MDCN release a ranking of medical schools or when did they award BUK's teaching hospital the best in Nigeria?? When we have the likes of UCH, LUTH, OAUTHC etc

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by jd3trice(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.
University of Benin is the first university in Nigeria to offer pharmacy first degree graduate Pharm.D.. Please research and do not just rely on your personal opinion. Uniben started this program in 2001.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Shimran(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Orezy5:

Not true
Then counterbalance it. Period
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by pyman11(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kingcredo:
Aesthetic BUK. Hopefully, my postgraduate studies will be great.
We hope to have a better time at dangote business school

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Vikkioshio(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
My Alma mater

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Bigbishung(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl
has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay
his rent they should just kill the landlord and
forget about the missing car.
u wetin u dey talk
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
jd3trice:

University of Benin is the first university in Nigeria to offer pharmacy first degree graduate Pharm.D.. Please research and do not just rely on your personal opinion. Uniben started this program in 2001.

Rubbish... NUC approved D pharmacy in 2016....

This people can lie oooo. 2001 loun loun... Chai.... See dis wan

https://www.nairaland.com/3353702/nuc-approves-doctor-pharmacy-degree

Stop lying..... Olodoooo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Decimus: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Orezy5:

Not true
What is the truth?
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:

You can lie sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.