Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos (50645 Views)

Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype / Drone Pictures Of University Of Ibadan. / Drone Pictures Of 5.6km Road Network Of Akwa Ibom State University Annex Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by nairatag: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
iAmTheJoker:
Nice buildings... brain-dead lecturers

Google is free
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by bkayode(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alma mater

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by bkayode(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Great alumnus greets u

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Jamesrock(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairatag:
Pictures of the biggest library in West Africa also in Kwasu

Go to UNN... learner
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Dagah2: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairatag:

Lol... Not at all. Nnamdi Azikiwe Library in UNN beats the structure I'm seeing here by 3 times. Blog results from google searches are as good as nothing. Source should be of utmost concern. Unfortunately there is no official size specifications for both online

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by OlawaleBammie: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Brown roofers shouldn't rejoice.
Kwara state is in the North central
sorry for ur loss bro, that is even the origin of the name...AFONJA. grin
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Catalyst001(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairatag:

Na u do the ranking
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Shormiey(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
sorry for ur loss bro, that is even the origin of the name...AFONJA. grin
Leave them make em dey shout......
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Beetobee(f): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xcellente10:

sorry, they speaks Yoruba

There are Yorubas in Kogi, Benin Republic, Togo and even Brazil. So what you are saying in essence is they should all be in South West since they speak Yoruba.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by OsuPoison: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dagah2:

Lol... Not at all. Nnamdi Azikiwe Library in UNN beats the structure I'm seeing here by 3 times. Blog results from google searches are as good as nothing. Source should be of utmost concern. Unfortunately there is no official size specifications for both online

Let us see that dilapidated UNN OSU school abi your turn never reach to display your school ni
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
This school is useless abeg....They are just legal institutions for looting money and scamming students... Na so my 300k enter Bush because say I no pay 2,500 guidance and counselling fee and I didn't register course registration before they closed the school portal..... I still regret stepping on this institution
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by nairatag: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Manpoly:
This school is useless abeg....They are just legal institutions for looting money and scamming students... Na so my 300k enter Bush because say I no pay 2,500 guidance and counselling fee and I didn't register course registration before they closed the school portal..... I still regret stepping on this institution

Look at what you said. There are rules and regulations. You failed to follow them.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by iHart(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlueBanana:

wow, just checked it. Kwasu is doing well
did google tell you the size? Kwasu library is not the biggest.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by olamy7(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Kwasu student use to come to BUK for excursion most times..... They will now be eyeing our girls... Funny enough, the place they usually lodge them is close to level 4 and 5 hostel called Ramat... Home of big girls on campus... gringringrin

Sometime I got tired of school and wish I cud follow their school bus go grin

Someone should please post pictures of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun state.

2nd best poly after nekede poly
bro, you are a male but you use female in your profile. confused being
DenreleDave:
Kwasu student use to come to BUK for excursion most times..... They will now be eyeing our girls... Funny enough, the place they usually lodge them is close to level 4 and 5 hostel called Ramat... Home of big girls on campus... gringringrin

Sometime I got tired of school and wish I cud follow their school bus go grin

Someone should please post pictures of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun state.

2nd best poly after nekede poly
bro, you are a male but you use female in your profile. confused being
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairatag:

Look at what you said. There are rules and regulations. You failed to follow them.

No good school will follow those rules....am sure u are a kwasuite....aw many people does this affect yearly.... Close to 100 or more than 200 people yearly, and u call that rule?... U think people get money on the floor Right?
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by pomide(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think most people that have time for bashings and all on this thread are still undergraduates

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Dagah2: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
OsuPoison:

Let us see that dilapidated UNN OSU school abi your turn never reach to display your school ni
Grow up kid, I'm not dragging any ish with you. For your info, it is University of Nigeria, not university of Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by yrex01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you've been deceived
kwara born n breed !! So shut up
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by yommygift15: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
KWASU amaka
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Holarbams(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Competition don start be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by nairatag: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Manpoly:

No good school will follow those rules....am sure u are a kwasuite....aw many people does this affect yearly.... Close to 100 or more than 200 people yearly, and u call that rule?... U think people get money on the floor Right?

Follow the rules man. Simple.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by sesameq: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
A child not well taught will sell the house well built.(Yoruba proverb).

Big buildings are good, but how many people have it transformed positively?
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by samwash(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
As the drone challenge is going on, let the private university also take suit.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afonja state university cheesy
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Starz825(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
olayinkaboss11:
Skills and intergrity....I greet all the alumni of this great citadel of learning
Her seeds will forever praise her
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by ebukason3(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairatag:
Kwara state university is a world class university.

They currently have the biggest library in West Africa.

Check out the drone images of this world class university.

The university is well plan, I can also see reserved areas for future expansion.

Biggest library is a statement that didn't come from a recognised authority. There are big libraries in West Africa. Capacity, dimensions and content/resources are important.

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Couzy21(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beetobee:

There are Yorubas in Kogi, Benin Republic, Togo and even Brazil. So what you are saying in essence is they should all be in South West since they speak Yoruba.
Main language for communication is Yoruba and I stayed in Ilorin for a while, its majorly a yoruba state
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Ina2k(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
itzMizELo:

I agree but the bushes in that school ehn. Sometimes I wonder if they think animals live there or something.

LOL. NA MY ALMA MATER U DEY FINISH LIKE DIS O
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by itzMizELo(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ina2k:

LOL. NA MY ALMA MATER U DEY FINISH LIKE DIS O

I am a student of the school so I'm allowed to finish it grin
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Ina2k(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
itzMizELo:

I am a student of the school so I'm allowed to finish it grin
lol. What department
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairatag:
Kwasu is just wonderful.

They also have the fastest academy calendar in Nigeria.

www.nairatag.com

This fact is in no way an advantage for students of the school...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos) / Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.