Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,773 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion (92608 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by FGonline: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin I tap into ur blessing
don't enjoy ur own effort no matter how little,be busy taping wat u don't know!!!

Ask him d where about of dos 2boys?

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by simplesearch: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Not trying to judge, but to cross over from this kind of comfort into a fire that never shall be quenched is the worm(memory) that never die. The worm can be both literal & symbolic! Mark 9:48-Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
The way out: Accept Christ and keep his commandment, that's the only way to play safe and be safe.

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by IvarDboneless: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing special about the mansion. He should focus on better things. So what should the likes of Drake now do with their own mansion if this one no wan allow us hear word. You will see better interiors than this in mansions at lekki , maitama, ikoyi and asokoro.

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without bleeding his bank account.
True talk...they are all fakes
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Iceyjayz: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing special about the mansion. He should focus on better things. So what should the likes of Drake now do with their own mansion if this one no wan allow us hear word. You will see better interiors than this in mansions at lekki , maitama, ikoyi and asokoro.

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without bleeding his bank account.
Shut up my friend! I just wonder why broke people hate on successful people just get a life you brokeass.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No matter how you try, there will always be people that are richer than you . So rejoice over the one you got and stop the comparison. He's just as happy as what he can buy with his own money. Fulfilment and happiness is not about comparison
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by femora007(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Easy Data Subscription
The best price you can get so far

MTN
1GB = #380
2GB = #720
3GB = #1,070
5GB = #1,800
10GB = #3,450
25GB = #9,200
40GB = #13,300
60GB = #18,300
100GB = #28,500

GLO
2.3GB = #950
5.25GB = #1,900
7.2GB = #2,390
10GB = #2,880
13.25GB = #3,850
18.25GB = #4,700
30GB = #7,450

ETISALAT/9MOBILE
1GB = #650
2GB = #1,250
3GB = #1,850
4GB = #2,500
5GB = #3,100

AIRTEL
1.5GB = #990
2GB = #1190
3GB = #1,460
4.5GB = #1,950
6GB = #2,450
15GB = #4,900

Cable TV subscription available too

Payment is through bank transfer only. Check my signature for contact info
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by aalangel(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
nosagold:
I'd rather have Jesus

You say it like Jesus can't give you all these and more. undecided undecided
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by AMvanquish: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Arnoldo:

Thought I was the only one that noticed it.. But it wasn't sold by sujimoto.. Guess a whole lot of realtors advertised it

Its owned by Sujimoto,. The remaining realtors are after their commision.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by fati2001(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
you no let person hear word again .
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Enoch07: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
nosagold:
I'd rather have Jesus

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by xxxXXXxxx: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
adonainana:
Hmm all I see here in marble tiles on the floor, white colour satin paint ( the most expensive ) and POP induced spot light ceiling

I think real estate investors are getting away with a lot of things oooo in this Nigeria

Like a lot of people are cashing in on the location to determine the price of a building as opposed to the actual price of the building

So for instance this building Davido is shouting up and down in now if it was built with exactly the same materials somewhere in ibafo would probably be worth 10 million maximum depending on the number of rooms

But since it’s on the island it’s worth 8,000 percent more, like same material used in building it, same cement, same labour �����, same POP cement ceiling, same lighting same

Perhaps the land may have been very expensive in banana island but trust the house once completed would just because it’s on the island worth way mor more

Some real estate developers are cashing in big big time, so in essence they are not cashing in on the actual building appreciating, they are cashing in on the location of where the actual building and people desire to do whatever it take to live there

I have supervised many house buildings in this my life, I have never seen anything like what is happening on the island in Lagos and in the ikoyi environs

You made a valid point. Congrats to him tho.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

true talk, abi nah drake or Trey Songz go dy show house every. when they have meaningful things to do.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
made4naijamusic:
You deserve this bro cheesy Congratulations OBO

Bros, u for leave this space for us make we manage grin grin
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Mistermamus(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
this guy cliq too many if he fall today(God forbid) all of Dem go leave am. most just there to eat from him
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by omohlexy: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmmm so Davido has dirty nails.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by cochexky: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
[my man... U doing real good bro... Please give us date for my sisters wedding. Thank you. More grace ahead.

quote author=made4naijamusic post=90191953]Nigerian music executive and recording artiste, David Adeleke also known as Davido has displayed beautiful interiors of his newly acquired Banana Island mansion.

The entertainment honcho made this heartwarming showoff on his official Instagram page yesterday.

Taking to the gram in the late hours of Sunday, May 31, 2020, Davido let millions of his followers have a sneak peek of his new mansion.

In the video upload, Davido could be seen with the entire DMW squad.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THG2kLmnHo
[/quote]
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by cochexky: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
My in-law Wedding date please. More grace ahead.

cochexky:
[my man... U doing real good bro... Please give us date for my sisters wedding. Thank you. More grace ahead.

quote author=made4naijamusic post=90191953]Nigerian music executive and recording artiste, David Adeleke also known as Davido has displayed beautiful interiors of his newly acquired Banana Island mansion.

The entertainment honcho made this heartwarming showoff on his official Instagram page yesterday.

Taking to the gram in the late hours of Sunday, May 31, 2020, Davido let millions of his followers have a sneak peek of his new mansion.

In the video upload, Davido could be seen with the entire DMW squad.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THG2kLmnHo
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Goldie16(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
nosagold:
I'd rather have Jesus
Jesus and riches go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Alexpetra: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

better calm down you're been too loud.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Thelucifer666(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Do you know how much houses in banana island cost?
Don't let poverty turn you into a hater.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Authoreety: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
nosagold:
I'd rather have Jesus
Than silver and Gold...
God will bless us bro
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by praiseneo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

look here very very soon hate will kill you
If he buy am 35 million sef dem born u well to bring am out now? The drakes and likes ur shouting sef wanna roll with him if anyone can say Davido is living a fake life no doubt na poverty and hate mixed with thick depression go kill that person. Haba kilode

2 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by praiseneo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Do you know how much houses in banana island cost?
Don't let poverty turn you into a hater.
baba I weak for that comment
Shey that one fit make am for life like this
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
This guy no get taste at all....Carry white leather take wrap wood, come carry chandelier put for middle mean say the house fine?? Timaya got style. Only timaya

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Thelucifer666(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
praiseneo:
baba I weak for that comment
Shey that one fit make am for life like this
I swear, he's forgetting Davido's father is a multi billionaire and David himself is swimming in cash.
Haters plenty for this country
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by iamjp87(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
No expense spared. Nice taste.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by praiseneo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
fati2001:

true talk, abi nah drake or Trey Songz go dy show house every. when they have meaningful things to do.
after acquiring these properties worth 100s of millions and having fame worldwide, plus influencing the word with his voice thru music, helping people around the world, tell me another serious thing he should do again nitori olohun.... Las Las you be serious type abi? Lol that seriousness go kee u one day grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by pheonixdld2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shut up ooooooii, even Jesus wants us to have this on earth. Be guided, poverty and suffering is not a ticket to heaven. Read your bible.
nosagold:
I'd rather have Jesus
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by fati2001(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
praiseneo:
after acquiring these properties worth 100s of millions and having fame worldwide, plus influencing the word with his voice thru music, helping people around the world, tell me another serious thing he should do again nitori olohun.... Las Las you be serious type abi? Lol that seriousness go kee u one day grin
ba kai da hakeli,
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by praiseneo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
fati2001:

ba kai da hakeli,
forget
U mumu

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by KingAzubuike(f): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
praiseneo:
look here very very soon hate will kill you
If he buy am 35 million sef dem born u well to bring am out now? The drakes and likes ur shouting sef wanna roll with him if anyone can say Davido is living a fake life no doubt na poverty and hate mixed with thick depression go kill that person. Haba kilode
Lol @ Drake wanna roll with davido... Grow up kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.