Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 (899 Views)

My Taste And Smell Is Back / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by HazardMan(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
The 1st guy amongst us got ill about 2weeks ago but he recovered almost immediately as it came. He coughs and have catarrh too which i believe he transmitted to me and the last guy.
I didn't know i lost my sense of smell until the last guy called my attention to it. He asked if i could percieve the smell of his perfume and i told him no. We assumed it is expired, tried my own but still no smell and then the last guys own.
No smell is also coming from our cream, soap and room freshener. That is how i knew we lost our smelling sense.
I jokingly said to him maybe the first guy have contracted corona virus and shared with us unknowingly.... We laughed about it but deep within i'm serious about it but didn't want to cause panic.
I don't know if it is just the catarrh or there is more to it.
Catarrh never do me like this before o

Dominique
Lalasticlala
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by HazardMan(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
And sometimes while breathing, it will feel as if someone sprinkled pepper in my nose.
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by Boomboost(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
this is serious. You should all isolate yourselves. this may not be serious. The first dude recovered so just treat malaria.
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by Boomboost(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
this is serious. You should all isolate yourselves. this may not be serious. The first dude recovered so just treat malaria.
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by Ejike3: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Your questions has been answered by many people on the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5879703/else-lost-sense-smell-taste
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by Taal17: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Since when did Catarrgh and loss of smell become symptoms of Malaria

Build you immunity, wipe all surfaces in your home. Door knobs , table tops, light switches . Use diluted diluted bleach in water. Wash bedsheets and anything you use regularly. Reduce viral load. Please saty home unless absolutley necessary, Wash cloth mask and dry in the sun, Use when going out.
Needless to say wash your hands

Fruits plus Vit C supplements
Call ncdc if your breathing is worse
or go straight to IDH Yaba to get tested
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by HazardMan(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Taal17:
Since when did Catarrgh and loss of smell become symptoms of Malaria

Build you immunity, wipe all surfaces in your home. Door knobs , table tops, light switches . Use diluted diluted bleach in water. Wash bedsheets and anything you use regularly. Reduce viral load. Please saty home unless absolutley necessary, Wash cloth mask and dry in the sun, Use when going out.
Needless to say wash your hands

Fruits plus Vit C supplements
Call ncdc if your breathing is worse
or go straight to IDH Yaba to get tested
But is catarrh capable of making someone lose the ability of smelling anything atall? As in completely o.
I fit put my head for suckaway and i no go percieve any odour
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by ThierryJay: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
HazardMan:

But is catarrh capable of making someone lose the ability of smelling anything atall? As in completely o.
I fit put my head for suckaway and i no go percieve any odour

Loss of sense of smell and change in taste combined with breathing problem is a definitive symptom of Covid 19 and not Malaria. The good news is that you guys are probably only exhibiting mild symptoms.

Do you have any other symptom apart from loss of smell and catarrh? i.e fever, diarrhea, weakness, sore throat, cough, body pains, feeling of weight in chest
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by HazardMan(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThierryJay:

Loss of sense of smell and change in taste combined with breathing problem is a definitive symptom of Covid 19 and not Malaria. The good news is that you guys are probably only exhibiting mild symptoms.

Do you have any other symptom apart from loss of smell and catarrh? i.e fever, diarrhea, weakness, sore throat, cough, body pains, feeling of weight in chest
I used to have sore throat but i'm free from that now...
The symptoms we are all having now is cough and catarrh with loss of smell. Only the 1st guy had malaria but now recovered
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by SmileDance(f): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Take plenty vitamin c, treat malaria, you will recover fully.
Re: 3boys In A Room. Our Sense Of Smell Is Gone. Scared It Could Be Covid19 by hidhrhis(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
SmileDance:
Take plenty vitamin c, treat malaria, you will recover fully.
My brother lost his sense of taste and smell
He dranked hollandia yoghurt without feeling any taste
When I started seeing people complaining I had to distance myself from him a little bit cos I don't want to have corona and our parent are not taking him serious they are even asking him who have him corona virus

(1) (Reply)

lower triglyceride levels in the blood, Grab your Fish oil here / What Happens When You Stop Using Bleaching Cream / Have You Done HIV Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.