Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! (31606 Views)

Three Nigerian Men Nabbed In Thailand For Allegedly Running Romance Scam / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ariza:
Madam Organise a protest and stop this Nl stunt! Or better still advise your women against dating men that rape them, or having rape fetish, or using rape as a weapon. False rape allegations nko?

The truth is, you women self have hands in this rape issues but you will only cry wolf when it turns out to be more you bargained for. That is the sad reality! And it makes it very hard to fight!

In this same Nigeria,there are ladies that are currently in a relationship with someone because they got raped by that person and they feel there’s no need saying no to their relationship request anymore because they’ve seen their unclothedness.

Tell them to go and report to the nearest police station and they’ll be saying rubbish.
I know many of them in real life.

It’s only online that they’ll be making mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ariza:
My anger? Well perhaps I'm annoyed at the constant uproar that follows rape without effect, I'm annoyed by EMPTY emotional bickerings that happens here when the outside world is as silent as graveyard, I'm annoyed by the "Captain save women's rights" most ladies do on Nl while they shiver and hide under their beds offline
Voicing your displeasure online is a way to denounce rape?Whether or not it is pointless to you does not mean that rape should not be condemned by whatever means people voicing out their displeasure online does not mean that SM is not a good place to voice out the displeasure because some people committing these despicable acts are on SM reading these things.The information and voicing out against it onlline can help someone to speak out meet relevant authorities and make people know that rape is bad.
I'm angered by constant fights that happens here , the chest beating, the mouth making by resident Feminists here while most go offline taking safety precautions, I'm annoyed by the pathetic "Me against the Men" ideologies displayed here often by some ladies while in the real world it's something else. I'm displeased at how most Nl feminist mislead young people, when they are suppose to teach safety and empower themselves you see them barking
Does all these negate the fact that rape is wrong mostly committed by men and that rapist if found guilty should face the law does it mean that we should not keep speaking against it or turn a blind eye because of your perceived notion about it?This is beyond NL even guest who are not members need to be aware that these ills happen in our society and Social media is a means of vocing out this displeasure.
Perhaps if op has instructed ladies to always walk with a teaser or papper spray, I would have seen the sense but no. The command is to the Men. Visual Men!
Yeah does walking with a teaser and pepper spray scare rapist or discourage them from raping women?

You know I find it amusing that some lady will come to dish instructions like this to Virtual Men, Men in a society who are hardly trained Responsibility and Respect. Men who are mostly informed to be Lord and that they can have whatever they want.
I find it amusing that no one is talking about Male Child Molestation or Male rape when that and other factors are responsible for what we are experiencing here.
I find it amusing that no one is advising women to pay equal attention to all children especially when it comes to sexuality. But no, isn't the attention on the female child because she has a womb and bride price on her.
I find it both annoying and amusing that instead on us to focus on preaching and teaching kindness and goodness across genders we are busying issuing command cheques to some individuals
And no one is talking about freedom, relaxing problematic societal rules and norms for all genders.

Babe I'm angry! Very angry! grin
I understand you but it does not also mean that what the OP said is not true and it is also a problem too and since you are finding it amusing know that there is truth in what she said which is also a ill in society and part of the problem you mentioned too.It is also amusing so let us take it seriously and not downplay it because there are other problems you feel we are not addressing.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Ariza seriously?? He can only be gang raped by a posse of horny_, women if he was force fed burantashi because the physiological make up of men will not allow otherwise.

Ask him what he has done about the entire thing. Is it not men that are in the police force and are in power?

So many men in positions of power, but they are still waiting for women to do something about their own gender being abused. How many men advocate for male victims of rape?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

Thank You. Leave and never come back
You sound like you're conducting deliverance on one possessed.

"Come out!! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

You think you are making sense cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

Ask him what he has done about the entire thing. Is it not men that are in the police force and are in power?

So many men in positions of power, but they are still waiting for women to do something about their own gender being abused. How many men advocate for male victims of rape?
Good question.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Ari za seriously?? He can only be gang raped by a posse of horny_, women if he was force fed burantashi because the physiological make up of men will not allow otherwise.
At gunpoint? By female cultist? Are you for real? Why do you all have or try to create this impression that women are not capable of hurting a fly? Why?
If it is rape when a woman's drink is laced, why isn't it rape when a guy's drink is?
You sure won't tell me ladies don't use the "I will shout that you want to rape me" threat to blackmail men into getting down with them . What's that?

Sigh...... Am I really reading this right now? You believe a guy can not be raped? Wao!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

You think you are making sense cheesy
Don't jump on my mentions. I don't see your username on any of mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

In this same Nigeria,there are ladies that are currently in a relationship with someone because they got raped by that person and they feel there’s no need saying no to their relationship request anymore because they’ve seen their unclothedness.

Tell them to go and report to the nearest police station and they’ll be saying rubbish.

You did not read what I posted. Your words have exposed that. You did not read at alll.

The first paragraph of my post stated that only 65 rape convictions have happened in Nigeria since 1973. If your sister is raped, would you advice her to go to a court where she won't meet justice?

Women are calling out their rapists online, and we are taking note of them. If the court of law will not convict them, let them be exposed on the internet, so that more women will know them and take caution.

I don't need people who do selective reading on this thread. I Plead with you, leave, if you can not read

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

It can only be demonic possession, that will make someone speak such ignorance with arrogance.
Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by LedRock: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ariza:
At gunpoint? By female cultist? Are you for real? Why do you all have or try to create this impression that women are not capable of hurting a fly? Why?
If it is rape when a woman's drink is laced, why isn't it rape when a guy's drink is?
You sure won't tell me ladies don't use the "I will shout that you want to rape me" threat to blackmail men into getting down with them . What's that?

Sigh...... Am I really reading this right now? You believe a guy can not be raped? Wao!
May God bless you Ariza kiss kiss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

You did not read what I posted. Your words have exposed that. You did not read at alll.

The first paragraph of my post stated that only 65 rape convictions have happened in Nigeria since 1973. If your sister is raped, would you advice her to go to a court where she won't meet justice?

Women are calling out their rapists online, and we are taking note of them. If the court of law will not convict them, let them be exposed on the internet, so that more women will know them and take caution.

I don't need people who do selective reading on this thread. I Plead with you, leave, if you can not read

You see why I said you lack wisdom? cheesy

If I don’t advise her to go to court where should I advise her to go? Your house? cheesy

I’m not a fan of social media court. If someone did shit to you take the matter to a real court.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by LedRock: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin If you all don't take one aspect serious why should they take you serious, you can wine all day but until you all tackle the root, rape will always increase, if you like slam your head on the wall, don't do the right thing and it won't ever go.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't jump on my mentions. I don't see your username on any of mine

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

Honestly...I'm just going to give up on this right here. Before they call me Rape Apologist grin grin

But really, this won't get us ANYWHERE grin . It is well!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ariza:

This is All Rape; drugging anyone, threatening someone with harm in exchange for sex, blackmailing anyone for sex, it is all rape.

But, for this thread, we are talking about the more likely, and more common victims.

I do not dispute your friend was raped, but what stopped you from starting a thread on his and the experiences of other men, before today? Why have you chosen my thread? Why have you decided to make nonsense of my topic?

Don't you know how to start a thread on Nairaland? Should I teach you the steps? Can you not write? Compile all your posts on this thread, and use it for your own thread

Should I start a special thread for you?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

You see why I said you lack wisdom? cheesy

If I don’t advise her to go to court where should I advise her to go? Your house? cheesy

I’m not a fan of social media court. If someone did shit to you take the matter to a real court.

She Will not even go.

Because men like you will mock her story, you will discredit it and blame her.

She will never even tell you she was raped, because from your reactions to other victims, she will know that you are no trustworthy and cannot be told something that delicate.

It is people's sisters that have been raped, and many will never know.

That is a wisdom you will never have.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

[s]She Will not even go.

Because men like you will mock her story, you will discredit it and blame her.

She will never even tell you she was raped, because from your reactions to other victims, she will know that you are no trustworthy and cannot be told something that delicate.

It is people's sisters that have been raped, and many will never know.

That is a wisdom you will never have.[/s]
If she says she won’t go to court I won’t take her serious.
Social media don’t convict people,the courts do.

You’re just saying rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Good question.

They don't oo.
They will even shame such men it is when you start talking about female rape that is when they come out of their shells and start telling us other problems that we have like seriously?
A lady died two days ago as a result of this cankerworm and they are trying to downplay it. cry

Pathetic cry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

If she says she won’t go to court I won’t take her serious.
Social media don’t convict people,the courts do.

You’re just saying rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5896514/nigerian-men-also-victims-rape

Please, open this thread and post your grievances. If you have been raped as a man, tell the world of all the women that took advantage of you.

Cc Ariza

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

They don't oo.
They will even shame such men it is when you start talking about female rape that is when they come out of their shells and start telling us other problems that we have like seriously?
A lady died two days ago as a result of this cankerworm and they are trying to downplay it. cry

Pathetic cry

Nobody is trying to downplay rape and it effects sis.

We are simply against the stupid generalizations being made by audio feminists.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

Please, open this thread and post your grievances. If you have been raped as a man, tell the world of all the women that took advantage of you.

Cc Ariza

You’re not okay.

Ariza isn’t a male in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Voicing your displeasure online is a way to denounce rape?Whether or not it is pointless to you does not mean that rape should not be condemned by whatever means people voicing out their displeasure online does not mean that SM is not a good place to voice out the displeasure because some people committing these despicable acts are on SM reading these things.The information and voicing out against it onlline can help someone to speak out meet relevant authorities and make people know that rape is bad.
Does all these negate the fact that rape is wrong mostly committed by men and that rapist if found guilty should face the law does it mean that we should not keep speaking against it or turn a blind eye because of your perceived notion about it?This is beyond NL even guest who are not members need to be aware that these ills happen in our society and Social media is a means of vocing out this displeasure.
Yeah does walking with a teaser and pepper spray scare rapist or discourage them from raping women?

I understand you but it does not also mean that what thevOP said is true and it is also a problem too and since you are finding it amusing know that there is truth in what she said which is also a ill in society and part of the problem you mentioned too.It is also amusing so let us take it seriously and not downplay it because there are other problems you feel we are not addressing.
Yea.... You have a point, social media court can get one justice.At least with all we are seeing so far. But then is it really effective? What about those cases that didn't and wouldn't reach the internet and culprits who don't even use social media. Social media never prevented Tina's case from happening, then Jennifer happened now it's Uwa, who's next? Or how many cases have or would happen without the internet happening?
But then Like you pointed out, social media is helping I partially agree.But we don't have to end it there only to be back when it happens again.

Walking with teaser is a protective measure, the world is what it is, you can't just create awareness or threads and Rant then stop there grin grin What's that? Nne get pepper spray to protect yourself till people get sense. That's logic! Not screaming"Don't rape me o" "don't rape me o" everywhere online. Let's be realistic please.

Alright Madam. I'm not downplaying though, but I will keep my reasons to myself until y'all are sober. No vex grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

Nobody is trying to downplay rape and it effects sis.

We are simply against the stupid generalizations being made by audio feminists.
Since you are not downplaying it stick to the topic.
The OP has given her reasons for your perceived generalisations.

Audio feminist?how come? Is the OP one?so anybody that speaks against rape or call out some men is a feminist.
You should know better abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

You’re not okay.

Ariza isn’t a male in the first place.

I don't care what Ariza is. They are so passionate about the male side of the story, they can go and tell it there

Don't come here to spew gibberish if you don't have a story for that thread. Better go and post there, since you are so passionate. Unless you care more about defending rapists, than standing up for male victims of rape.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

You’re not okay.

Ari za isn’t a male in the first place.
Let her be decieving herself.... grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ariza:
Yea.... You have a point, social media court can get one justice.At least with all we are seeing so far. But then is it really effective? What about those cases that didn't and wouldn't reach the internet and culprits who don't even use social media. Social media never prevented Tina's case from happening, then Jennifer happened now it's Uwa, who's next? Or how many cases have or would happen without the internet happening?
But then Like you pointed out, social media is helping I partially agree.But we don't have to end it there only to be back when it happens again.

Walking with teaser is a protective measure, the world is what it is, you can't just create awareness or threads and Rant then stop there grin grin What's that? Nne get pepper spray to protect yourself till people get sense. That's logic! Not screaming"Don't rape me o" "don't rape me o" everywhere online. Let's be realistic please.

Alright Madam. I'm not downplaying though, but I will keep my reasons to myself until y'all are sober. No vex grin

Post your reasons here please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

[s]I don't care what Ariza is. They are so passionate about the male side of the story, they can go and tell it there

Don't come here to spew gibberish if you don't have a story for that thread. Better go and post there, since you are so passionate. Unless you care more about defending rapists, than standing up for male victims of rape[/s].

I’ve said it before you lack wisdom.

I’m not defending rapists. I only called you out for making stupid generalizations!
Next time use “most or some men” or keep quiet.
Cuz your father and brothers are men too.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Audio feminist?how come? Is the OP one?so anybody that speaks against rape or call out some men is a feminist.

She didn’t call out some men...she called out all Nigerian men including her dad.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You know the funny thing, I have been on Nairaland for 10 years

If Plead and Ariza go through my posts and threads, they will see where I have defended men. I started an entire thread some years back, to drag Dorcas Shola Fapson, when she falsely accused that taxify driver of rape.

But, I make a thread on women getting raped, and these same people are insulting me and making unfounded accusations.

People who are so defensive when you raise a topic, are usually guilty of it.

I am a feminist today, tomorrow, dem go say I am trying to please men. You cannot satisfy human beings, dem like quarrel pass fight. Ariza no even dey defend men reach me.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
This Lady is so emotional though....

You opened a thread on Rape, and how men should behave I suggested looking into the Root but because the Root is about Male rape you are hyperventilating up and down.

Nne Biko, I'm not here to frustrate anyone oooo. I'm just saying the truth you find bitter to acknowledge. Please take a chill drink and relax. This is just what it is: A thread! grin

Too Many Mentions already! Oginni? grin

Cc Safarigirl.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel / Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.