Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! (31592 Views)

Three Nigerian Men Nabbed In Thailand For Allegedly Running Romance Scam / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Plead:

In this same Nigeria,there are ladies that are currently in a relationship with someone because they got raped by that person and they feel there’s no need saying no to their relationship request anymore because they’ve seen their unclothedness.

Tell them to go and report to the nearest police station and they’ll be saying rubbish.
I know many of them in real life.

It’s only online that they’ll be making mouth.
so why is it paining you ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Afrobasic(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
BigBashiru:

your mouth has spoken your portion and so shall it be.

Had a change of heart. I cannot be cursing people's unborn children over some random Internet thread. I take back everything I said... you should too.

Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
At gunpoint? By female cultist? Are you for real? Why do you all have or try to create this impression that women are not capable of hurting a fly? Why?
If it is rape when a woman's drink is laced, why isn't it rape when a guy's drink is?
You sure won't tell me ladies don't use the "I will shout that you want to rape me" threat to blackmail men into getting down with them . What's that?

Sigh...... Am I really reading this right now? You believe a guy can not be raped? Wao!
so whay have you people done about it asides using it to derail conversations women bring up about rape ? Its quite obvious that most men do not want anything done about rape - since they are mostly the culprits- i have NEVER seen anywhere a man actually brought up male rape in a honest conversation - its ALWAYS to derail conversations about rape .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Plead:

You see why I said you lack wisdom? cheesy

If I don’t advise her to go to court where should I advise her to go? Your house? cheesy

I’m not a fan of social media court. If someone did shit to you take the matter to a real court.
how many times did.you people take SARS officers to court when.they were harassing you ? Was it not on social media that people judges and executed those cases ? Is it the Nigerian.police.rhat you know is useless and even have officers who rape women that you want women to go and report to ? Funny how in every other situation you people agree police is Useless but Once it's female rape all of a sudden police is where women need to go .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Honestly...I'm just going to give up on this right here. Before they call me Rape Apologist grin grin

But really, this won't get us ANYWHERE grin . It is well!
but you are a rape apologist nah . Anyone who.makes excuses for rape and rapists is a rape apologist .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by abbey621(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
if you like shout till thy kingdom come, nothing will change. When people realize there's no legal consequence they tend to become confident so ask yourself if there are no deterrents, what would motivate a rapist not to rape? This is not an issue for men alone, our politicians, those in the judiciary, legislative and executive branch, what have they done to update the law against rape? What has changed in this regard in the past 20 years? If men are beast then women are equally complacent, the mothers, the wives, the neighbors, the church leaders, marketwomen, all of una know at least one or two rapists but chose to keep quiet, when una ready for true change, please let us know....for now let us all keep shouting on social media and writing epistles.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by efficiencie(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Telling men to call themselves to order is not a practical public policy option...a better policy option would be for the government to reform the criminal-justice system. If criminals were caught and punished severely, crime will reduce drastically and this would also imply a reduction in rape incidents...but when you live in a country where ritualists, robbers, corrupt political office holders, rapists, pedophiles, murders etc are set free after a phone call then you can reasonably expect that anyone located in the lower rungs of the society has valid reasons to be live in perpetual paranoia and fear. You isolated rape as a crime that occurs due to the physical vulnerabilities of women but you probably missed the broader picture that anyone who is economically, socially, psychologically, politically and intellectually vulnerable are also victims of other forms of crime that are as destructive, if not more, as rape. We must fight crime in our society by asking for a functional criminal-justice system...nothing else will work. You can protest rape all you want. You can mobilize celebrities all you want. You can set up talk shows all you want. You can conduct sensitization programmes all you want. You can tweet all you want...rape will keep being an integral part of our society if we do not have a functional criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Plead:

If she says she won’t go to court I won’t take her serious.
Social media don’t convict people,the courts do.

You’re just saying rubbish.
pls just the shut the fvck up. U are a rape apologist if not even worse . So ofcourse - u will do ANYTHING to not take rape victims serious .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Give Me 10 women that have laughed at men being raped and I will give you 100 men that have laughed at men getting raped.

Nigerian men are so useless, the bill to amend the definition of rape in Nigerian law, to include boys, was sponsored by a woman- Oluremi Tinubu. If it is to sponsor bills for child marriage now, that is where you will see men.

You have boldly admitted to how useless you are to your entire family and loved ones as a man, and you are still quoting me. Somebody will rape your daughter and you will sit by and wait for her mother to defend her honor. A proper waste of space.

May you never birth a child, if you won't defend their honor when it is stolen.

And, yes, I am VERY EMOTIONAL.
Really? Nigerian men are useless? I hope you know that you have a father, uncles and brothers too.

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by crackhaus: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't know why guys on NL still engage these chics on topics about rape... cheesy

It's almost always a fruitless conversation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Tripssy: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
But really can rape ever stop.
The heart of man is desperately while.
Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Plead:

I’ve said it before you lack wisdom.

I’m not defending rapists. I only called you out for making stupid generalizations!
Next time use “most or some men” or keep quiet.
Cuz your father and brothers are men too.
so the men who rape women just fell from the sky ? They have no family? Criminals do not have family ? Both male and female criminals ? They are not anybody's brother or sister ? Sometimes you people sound so foolish when rationalizing rubbish ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
abbey621:
if you like shout till thy kingdom come, nothing will change. When people realize there's no legal consequence they tend to become confident so ask yourself if there are no deterrents, what would motivate a rapist not to rape? This is not an issue for men alone, our politicians, those in the judiciary, legislative and executive branch, what have they done to update the law against rape? What has changed in this regard in the past 20 years? If men are beast then women are equally complacent, the mothers, the wives, the neighbors, the church leaders, marketwomen, all of una know at least one or two rapists but chose to keep quiet, when una ready for true change, please let us know.... for now let us all keep shouting on social media and writing epistles.
They won't be ready ever because they're waiting for the same men to still help them enact these changes...

Very entitled group...

Snowflakes don't understand what it is to fight for something — everything has to be handed to them on a platter.

They'd rather spend their time on social-media hyperventilating, throwing tantrums, and demanding for pity instead of doing the actual legwork that brings about real solutions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
This Lady is so emotional though....

You opened a thread on Rape, and how men should behave I suggested looking into the Root but because the Root is about Male rape you are hyperventilating up and down.

Nne Biko, I'm not here to frustrate anyone oooo. I'm just saying the truth you find bitter to acknowledge. Please take a chill drink and relax. This is just what it is: A thread! grin

Too Many Mentions already! Oginni? grin

Cc Safarigirl.
so the root of male rape is women ? Can.you people ever take responsibility for anything without blaming women ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by MNDY(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
safarigirl:
You can go to this thread to see what sexual abuse can do to kids:

https://www.nairaland.com/3194624/child-abuse-parental-support

You can visit this thread for sexual abuse on men
https://www.nairaland.com/2534228/neglect-male-child-rape-molestation#37074437

DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD Thank You

Since 1973 to 2020, of the thousands of rape cases that have occurred and been reported in Nigeria, only 65 have led to convictions.

This thread is something I have been thinking of since yesterday that I've been reading on the horrible things done to women in this country, but seeing that Genevieve thread and the responses on Nairaland, from the same men that hide and support these rapists amongst them, I am now moved to start the thread.

NIGERIAN MEN, CALL YOURSELVES TO ORDER.

It is bad enough that most of you are totally ignorant of the ingredients that constitute rape, but the fact that the few educated ones stay silent, thereby encouraging these fiends, is even more disturbing.

WOMEN LIVE IN FEAR OF MEN. Women cannot go out at night, because of fear of being raped. Women cannot walk down a street filled with men, without the fear of being molested, women cannot go into a car filled with men, for fear of being kidnapped or being molested. A woman goes into a room filled with men, and the entire time, she is on edge, looking for other women. Women cannot go to clubs, unless they are in groups, and they still have to look out for eachother. You can not go and have fun, without thinking of worst case scenario as a woman.

Men, CAN YOU RELATE?

CAN YOU RELATE TO LIVING IN PARANOIA FOR MOST OF YOUR LIFE? CAN YOU?

DO YOU FEEL FEAR WHEN YOU WALK INTO A ROOM FULL OF WOMEN? DO YOU SEE A BUS OR CAR FILLED WITH WOMEN AND DECIDE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE? DO YOU CROSS THE ROAD WHEN YOU SEE A GROUP OF WOMEN AHEAD OF YOU?

There is NO AGE of women that do not feel this fear. You are not too young or too old for a man to rape you. From one day old to 101 years old, rape can meet you anywhere.

At HOME, you are raped
At SCHOOL, rape
At your job, rape
Even In CHURCH, RAPE.

Where is our sanctuary? When does it stop? Does being a woman mean a life of constant fear? Did we choose this? Who trained these men?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?

Then, when women say they live in fear of men, you lot come with the usual trash:

"Not All Men"
"Some of us are good"
And my personal favorite, "Plus your father and brothers"

Is it not fathers and brothers of people, raping others?

How do we know who is and who isn't a rapist?

If a SARS or Police officer stops you on the road as a man, do you know who is dangerous and who isn't? When you call for the END of SARS, do you care which of them is good and who is bad? Why not say "Some SARS officials?" Why not say "Not all Police officers?"

That is what Genevieve and many women mean. Not all men arerapists, but are we supposed to wait and find out who is dangerous?

AS WOMEN, WE LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR OF MEN.

Rape happens to all genders and either gender can be the aggressor, but if you did a survey today and asked 10 Men and 10 Women, if they had been molested or raped, more women will have faced these things than men.

If you walk down ANY street and ask MEN, "WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE A VICTIM OF RAPE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?" YOU, the same men, will admit that WOMEN are more likely to be victims.

Why do you think so?

DON'T BE AN INSENSITIVE TW#T, DON'T TELL US MEN ALSO GET RAPED. THAT IS EQUAL TO WHEN BLACKS ARE PROTESTING THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER, ONLY TO BE TOLD ALL LIVES MATTER.

We are not saying men do not get raped, we are saying, in this moment, the topic is women. STICK TO THE TOPIC

It is convenient, that men will never bring up the abuse of other men, unless women want to talk about women getting abused.

We Are Fighting One Cause At A Time. Do not distract from one cause, or reduce the weight of it, by bringing up your own. THIS IS NOT SUFFERHEAD OLYMPICS. YOU WILL NOT GET A MEDAL FOR BEING THE MOST RAPED GENDER.

Men, CALL YOURSELVES TO ORDER. REFLECT ON YOURSELVES. YOU KNOW RAPISTS.

That your friend that drugs women when you go out- RAPIST
The one that threatens unwilling women to have sex with him- RAPIST
The jokes about "If she chop my money, I go chop her"- RAPIST
" She spent the night in my house, she dey mad wey I no go smash?"- RAPIST
"Wetin carry her go there?"- RAPIST
" Dress well and you will not ksgfjsozndoxn"- RAPIST.

AS A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE

It's all fun and games in Nigeria, until you need to travel abroad and someone brings up your Rapey posts from the internet.

DON'T WORRY, YOUR RAPIST FRIEND WILL NOT GO TO JAIL, THE NUMBER OF CONVICTIONS IS ON THEIR SIDE, JUST TELL US, CALL THEM OUT, LET US KNOW AND AVOID THEM. DON'T SIT BY AND ALLOW WOMEN JUMP BLINDLY INTO DANGER.

NIGERIAN MEN, CALL YOURSELVES TO ORDER

MODIFIED:

We Appreciate All The Sensible Men That Are Standing With Us In These Times. We Appreciate All The Men That Are Not Quick To Pick Offense And Attack Us For Speaking Out. Plenty May Be Useless, But There Will Always Be Those Who Have Sense.

Women will always blame men in everything. A man is moved by sight. You think we are moved by touch like you females. You should also be campaigning for decent dressing and non-exposure of sexual and sensitive parts of a female's body for men to see. You will say fully covered women, children, old and mad women are being raped too.

But I tell you this, such rapist must have seen sensitive parts of a different female somewhere else and the enjoyment of seeing that one can lead him to rape someone else. How many times do you as ladies tell a child to sit properly or advise or cover a fellow lady's exposure of her brea.st, pant, camel toe, walking and shaking of bum in a loose dress. You can't advise random people like that because of unnecessary trouble. But that there is the origin of it all.

Women should do well and condemn the roles they play in some wrong things too and not blame men all the time. Again, men are moved by sight and what we see triggerd our imagination. Don't even talk about CONTROL because we are human-beings. Play your role as females too
Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I find it amusing that some of them commenting have not bashed or denounce the act but one started reminding us that men get raped like as if you denied that in the first play.
They are not sticking to the topic but want to go defensive.Nawa
I have never seen people who's body itches them like nigerian men when rape is mentioned . Just goes to show you that too many of them are guilty of it . and as a gender they are not used to being held accountable for their sexual choices .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by JustforMen: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Give Me 10 women that have laughed at men being raped and I will give you 100 men that have laughed at men getting raped.

Nigerian men are so useless, the bill to amend the definition of rape in Nigerian law, to include boys, was sponsored by a woman- Oluremi Tinubu. If it is to sponsor bills for child marriage now, that is where you will see men.

You have boldly admitted to how useless you are to your entire family and loved ones as a man, and you are still quoting me. Somebody will rape your daughter and you will sit by and wait for her mother to defend her honor. A proper waste of space.

May you never birth a child, if you won't defend their honor when it is stolen.

And, yes, I am VERY EMOTIONAL.

Just look at the UTTER NONSENSE a human being is writing about an entire gender in the name wokeness.
Nigerian men cannot be useless without Nigerian women being EQUALLY USELESS - This comes from a depraved irrational mind!
As usual, a rational definition of a crime has to be changed to include your self serving victimhood motives, then you can go and Bleep a man and then turn around and destroy his life with your vain rape accusation, abi!!!... mtcheew, smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5yrFOX5vh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWGwCOi5XAI
https://6abc.com/sacred-heart-university-rape-connecticut-bridgeport/4042954/
https://mtinnocenceproject.org/false-accusations/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
LedRock:
Do you know why molested boys molest others? Because they never got justice, so they think the society accepts such a crime. All females need to repent from raping young boys, almost all young boys have been raped by adult women, too many paedophile women.
so why in Gods name do these men n9t come.oit to fight rape ? Why do they only come out.to sabotage the dight agaimst rape If there are so many of them being raped by women why are they leaving the fight to women alone ? Dont they want justice for their ordeal ? Pls,more men need to come out and call out women who have raped them - no adult man or woman should get away with raping young children .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
LedRock:
Ok, madam. You will still rant about the same thing next year, until when emotional cry babies women open their ears to listen, rape will not stop.

Keep on acting like you know it all
you sound happy that rape will not stop ? That's weird

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Trevor012(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
MNDY:

Women will always blame men in everything. A man is moved by sight. You think we are moved by touch like you females. You should also be campaigning for decent dressing and non-exposure of sexual and sensitive parts of a female's body for men to see. You will say fully covered women, children, old and mad women are being raped too.

But I tell you this, such rapist must have seen sensitive parts of a different female somewhere else and the enjoyment of seeing that one can lead him to rape someone else.
How many times do you as ladies tell a child to sit properly or advise or cover a fellow lady's exposure of her brea.st, pant, camel toe, walking and shaking of bum in a loose dress. You can't advise random people like that because of unnecessary trouble. But that there is the origin of it all.

Women should do well and condemn the roles they play in some wrong things too and not blame men all the time. Again, men are moved by sight and what we see triggerd our imagination. Don't even talk about CONTROL because we are human-beings. Play your role as females too
You are a big fool and an idiot. Just imagine the nonsense this pig is writing cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
I ignored your comment earlier because first you didn't read my initial post but you went haywire on it. I thought to myself that engaging you will have no effect but would rather be a lost cause, second reason I allowed you have your opinion/ thread.

However I will like to correct a notion you are trying to impose on my submissions so far, which is : presenting the aggressors as victims or having sympathy for perpetrators and not victims.

Ma,if you read my posts so far with an open mind, you will realize I never imposed or promote any of the notions above. You simply thought that's what I was doing because you are tensed and kind of sentimental here. But rather I only suggested a sentiment free logical 'possible' explanations for the discourse. I'm not shifting blames or vindicate Rapists, I never did and never will . Rather I presented them as lab rats that can be used to find solutions for the societal problem. If you see this thread as a conference meeting where a group of diplomats are discussing an issue facing them or their community, perhaps it will help you to see things from a clear perspective.

Now to your question,which I may only respond to once because I hate repetitions, I'm loosing interest in this thread and I am trying to obey your "open a thread on Male Rape and leave this" request, I will make it brief as well.
The two are interwoven.

First a molested male child has been psychologically shaped to see sex as a 'do or die thing' and that there is nothing like Consent . It will be only logical if one says such child grow up with such mental frame and acts accordingly. Most times we see things happening and react but we don't realize the factors that contributed to such happening. Most times Rapists are made, they are influenced by on thing or the other. And one of such influence comes from what they were exposed to as children. If the first sexual encounter a Child gets is through Molestation or manipulation then how do you expect such child who grew through it with no one knowing relate to sexual matters.? This goes for Nympos and some women with absurd sexual festish. One is left to wonder how a child whose "No" was shut down will respect anyone's "No when he grows.

Two : while some grow with it has a norm, some grow with it has a difilation . These set seek vengeance and result into taking laws into there hands. Some Men still remember the evil done to them while young , evil that can't be shared but they must find a way to let out. October 1st comes to mind. You will agree with me,the effect talking to someone has on people suffering from one difficulty or the other but in situations where problems like rape can't be shared among Males folks,then don't be surprised if it lingers in the heart and bring forth fruits.

Lastly,A molested child has been exposed to abusive use of power. Remember when they were young, the Aunties and Maids were older and they used this and their authority it on them. Now when such child grows into a hefty guy with muscles and sees a petite lady, what do you think will be an hinderance? Pity? Lol was he shown pity?Was he taught? Your guess is as good as mine grin.

Thing is, the society is a circleAnd what goes around comes around.Those things we never paid attention to are coming back to hurt us. My opinion on this and I hope this time you will see where I'm coming from.

all what you are yarning doesn't explain the high rates of rape and why so many men rape . Our culture socialised men to " take " sex from women - even the language used to describe sex is always the men "banging " the woman as an aggressive, dominant act , young boys are taught to tap current from girls by older boys , taught not to take no for an answer , taught that women really mean yes even when they say no etc These are all a pathway to a lack of respect for consent.

The pandemic of rape can NEVER be explained away by using childhood rape as an excuse .. the rape problem we have is because men mostly refuse to learn CONSENT - and advocate and support a culture that blames women for rape and refuses to hold men accountable for their sexual decisions and choices .

Even on this thread there are men trying to sabotage and derail using male rape as an excuse - if male rape was so important to them why do we not see men stand up against rape ? Why do men only talk about rape when they want to sabotage women talking about rape ? Why do men laugh and jest about both male and female rape ( most especially male rape )

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
It is just so draining trying to reason with you lots! See the possible cause and fix it but No you will rather play the victim card and wail online. Until you all stand against rape across all genders you may never achieve a sane society, that's the bitter reality. Look at India, the number of rape cases has been contained, though they have so many of it than Nigerians. The Women stood up and fought against it! They protest and have Women communities that handle Rapists.They either beat up rapists caught themselves or hand them over to the police with close follow. But Nigerian women will rather hide behind keypads and rant! Take action! Stop ranting!

Same Nigerian women that will concede with their husbands to cover Rape cases, they will rather shut their mouths up than rise to fight,The only place their voices are heard is on the internet where they aren't known

Almost all Nigerian Women have been raped? Lol Interesting! Which statistics did you use to arrive at that?

Madam, to me your reasoning is far beyond disgusting! You are illogical and this will be my first any only response to you on this.

so what have you.mwn done to fight rape ? Asides blame women ? What else ? Cos it sounds to me like what you are saying is women should fight agonist rape of all genders ? So what are men supposed to do ? Fight the womwn who fight rape , right ? Cos that is what it seems many of you want to do - you are extremely active when it comes to aggressively sabotaging any woman who wants to talk about rape

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by TWLifestyle: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2021

You see, to deal with a problem, start from the root....
Just like a tree...if you like cut it anyhow, if you don't cut it off from the root then you're wasting your time

This rape is a cycle
so hasically , rape is the fault of women , right ? What have we not heard - why did you go there , why did you wear that , why did you not shout loud enough , men are visual , men will be men etc
Now it's women raped men when they were.youmg Na wa for you people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Gadgetssai(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
TWLifestyle:
so what have you.mwn done to fight rape ? Asides blame women ? What else ? Cos it sounds to me like what you are saying is women should fight agonist rape of all
Surf internet without using browser

https://www.lorexsecureappforwindows.com/2021/09/google-open-search.html

genders ? So what are men supposed to do ? Fight the womwn who fight rape , right ? Cos that is what it seems many of you want to do - you are extremely active when it comes to aggressively sabotaging any woman who wants to talk about rape
Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Skidee: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Too many oloriburuku men on this thread and it's disheartening.
To all rape apologist, may your loving daughters be severely raped.
Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Komu1048(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
safarigirl:
You can go to this thread to see what sexual abuse can do to kids:

https://www.nairaland.com/3194624/child-abuse-parental-support

You can visit this thread for sexual abuse on men
https://www.nairaland.com/2534228/neglect-male-child-rape-molestation#37074437

DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD Thank You

Since 1973 to 2020, of the thousands of rape cases that have occurred and been reported in Nigeria, only 65 have led to convictions.

This thread is something I have been thinking of since yesterday that I've been reading on the horrible things done to women in this country, but seeing that Genevieve thread and the responses on Nairaland, from the same men that hide and support these rapists amongst them, I am now moved to start the thread.

NIGERIAN MEN, CALL YOURSELVES TO ORDER.

It is bad enough that most of you are totally ignorant of the ingredients that constitute rape, but the fact that the few educated ones stay silent, thereby encouraging these fiends, is even more disturbing.

WOMEN LIVE IN FEAR OF MEN. Women cannot go out at night, because of fear of being raped. Women cannot walk down a street filled with men, without the fear of being molested, women cannot go into a car filled with men, for fear of being kidnapped or being molested. A woman goes into a room filled with men, and the entire time, she is on edge, looking for other women. Women cannot go to clubs, unless they are in groups, and they still have to look out for eachother. You can not go and have fun, without thinking of worst case scenario as a woman.

Men, CAN YOU RELATE?

CAN YOU RELATE TO LIVING IN PARANOIA FOR MOST OF YOUR LIFE? CAN YOU?

DO YOU FEEL FEAR WHEN YOU WALK INTO A ROOM FULL OF WOMEN? DO YOU SEE A BUS OR CAR FILLED WITH WOMEN AND DECIDE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE? DO YOU CROSS THE ROAD WHEN YOU SEE A GROUP OF WOMEN AHEAD OF YOU?

There is NO AGE of women that do not feel this fear. You are not too young or too old for a man to rape you. From one day old to 101 years old, rape can meet you anywhere.

At HOME, you are raped
At SCHOOL, rape
At your job, rape
Even In CHURCH, RAPE.

Where is our sanctuary? When does it stop? Does being a woman mean a life of constant fear? Did we choose this? Who trained these men?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?

Then, when women say they live in fear of men, you lot come with the usual trash:

"Not All Men"
"Some of us are good"
And my personal favorite, "Plus your father and brothers"

Is it not fathers and brothers of people, raping others?

How do we know who is and who isn't a rapist?

If a SARS or Police officer stops you on the road as a man, do you know who is dangerous and who isn't? When you call for the END of SARS, do you care which of them is good and who is bad? Why not say "Some SARS officials?" Why not say "Not all Police officers?"

That is what Genevieve and many women mean. Not all men arerapists, but are we supposed to wait and find out who is dangerous?

AS WOMEN, WE LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR OF MEN.

Rape happens to all genders and either gender can be the aggressor, but if you did a survey today and asked 10 Men and 10 Women, if they had been molested or raped, more women will have faced these things than men.

If you walk down ANY street and ask MEN, "WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE A VICTIM OF RAPE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?" YOU, the same men, will admit that WOMEN are more likely to be victims.

Why do you think so?

DON'T BE AN INSENSITIVE TW#T, DON'T TELL US MEN ALSO GET RAPED. THAT IS EQUAL TO WHEN BLACKS ARE PROTESTING THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER, ONLY TO BE TOLD ALL LIVES MATTER.

We are not saying men do not get raped, we are saying, in this moment, the topic is women. STICK TO THE TOPIC

It is convenient, that men will never bring up the abuse of other men, unless women want to talk about women getting abused.

We Are Fighting One Cause At A Time. Do not distract from one cause, or reduce the weight of it, by bringing up your own. THIS IS NOT SUFFERHEAD OLYMPICS. YOU WILL NOT GET A MEDAL FOR BEING THE MOST RAPED GENDER.

Men, CALL YOURSELVES TO ORDER. REFLECT ON YOURSELVES. YOU KNOW RAPISTS.

That your friend that drugs women when you go out- RAPIST
The one that threatens unwilling women to have sex with him- RAPIST
The jokes about "If she chop my money, I go chop her"- RAPIST
" She spent the night in my house, she dey mad wey I no go smash?"- RAPIST
"Wetin carry her go there?"- RAPIST
" Dress well and you will not ksgfjsozndoxn"- RAPIST.

AS A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE

It's all fun and games in Nigeria, until you need to travel abroad and someone brings up your Rapey posts from the internet.

DON'T WORRY, YOUR RAPIST FRIEND WILL NOT GO TO JAIL, THE NUMBER OF CONVICTIONS IS ON THEIR SIDE, JUST TELL US, CALL THEM OUT, LET US KNOW AND AVOID THEM. DON'T SIT BY AND ALLOW WOMEN JUMP BLINDLY INTO DANGER.

NIGERIAN MEN, CALL YOURSELVES TO ORDER

MODIFIED:

We Appreciate All The Sensible Men That Are Standing With Us In These Times. We Appreciate All The Men That Are Not Quick To Pick Offense And Attack Us For Speaking Out. Plenty May Be Useless, But There Will Always Be Those Who Have Sense.

Can someone summarize?
Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Komu1048(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
TWLifestyle:
stop giving dumb advise - u are a rapist sympathizer probably even a rapist - you people use this type of trash so you can justify whatever evil you get up to .
Do you not even sound stupid.to yourself - "no man will rape a girl.in an open place" - fyi a large number of rapes occur in women's homes - by brothers , cousin, friends , uncles etc . and. diots like you will still be yarning trash .Shut the fvck up please . Bloody rape apologist .

The only people that encourage rape is you, so if I advise someone to keep his money well makes me a thief or thief sympathizer.

So you people that is encouraging girls to move around unclad and move alone in ungodly hours are the one discouraging rape shey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Playermayweda(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rape is an evil act, and it need to be obliverated, but we need to find the root of the urge to commit such, find out why rapists do these acts, how they think, how we can identify similar traits of these people with people with the potential to do such, and enforce stricter punishments for those who do such.
Creating Awareness is good,BUT I FEEL THIS OP HAS FAILED IN IMPACTING AN IMPARTIAL AND LOGICAL MESSAGE, Rather passing a really not well thought write-up,

Is the need to compare SARs to the totality of a gender normal??, Or to construct the topic in a way that seems that all nigerian men commit rape, Or even some of these overly-emotional people calling nigerian men names like useless and all other shit, It does seem like a thread to at least create awareness or to talk about steps to end this issue, But a direct attack on all nigerian men, As if a large number of us aren't fighting for the same goal, The thread shouldn't be about male rapists vs female rapists, men vs women, or rape sympathisers vs people calling out this rape, But how can we stop this shit from continuing here.

Una just too like Violence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by bjtinz: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Can't believe I'm still following this shiity thread.

Okay we concede. All men are rapists. We are all rapist. Time to jail us.

Abi, no be that one una wan hear?

Hopefully the rape menace will now come to an end abi? #sigh.

Nonsense and ingredients.

*Spits and rapidly unfollows embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by victons(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Nobody should even mention male rape here.
Another one-sided rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! by Deicide: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
When it comes to rape I'll always go with what Ben Shapiro say.

First of all women are the once training men right from childhood so if a man rapes its practically you guys fault. Since sex education na taboo for African.

Two now this I'd from Ben. Stop putting yourself in dangerous position. You can't be walking around a dangerous neighborhood and flashing your money around and not expect to get rubbed. Same things goes for women, know the kind of place you should be in.

Me as a guy in a dangerous country like Nigeria I try to be very careful in everything I do. I might be walking on the street and a car would hump hey come in and I'll tell the driver thank you but just watch as all this girls would hump into the care because na Benz and the guy is being nice If anything bad happene Oyo. Cause seriously I don't know how you females think o. Una no day fear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Damaging Neighbour’s Scrotum / Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo / Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.