Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost (77834 Views)

A Look Into The Growth Of My Rabbit Farm... / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Seunfunmi18:

I want this, this particular one.
sorry chief she has been rehomed. That was the last shot before rehoming
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Lovelee: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please my rabbit just put to birth but it doesn't deem concern about them.
I don't even know if she feeds them
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lovelee:
Please my rabbit just put to birth but it doesn't deem concern about them.
I don't even know if she feeds them
what's the breed? The do feed them mostly at night. Check the stomach of the kittens if it's round. Also check if there's a whitish stuff inside it that's milk. Chat me up for better explanation
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
When I look in the mirror, all I see is greatness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
These rabbits are ready to trade you for food. Always hungry. Ghost and her 3 and 4 generation

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
One of my rabbits littered. No signs of pregnancy didn't defur till after Littering. Welcome to the colony young ones cheesy. Will soon kick off sales

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by wizi44(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2021
royalair:
One of my rabbits littered. No signs of pregnancy didn't defur till after Littering. Welcome to the colony young ones cheesy. Will soon kick off sales
I thought, if you touch the kits, the mother will abandon them or something like that
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
wizi44:
I thought, if you touch the kits, the mother will abandon them or something like that
it's a myth. Not true.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by wizi44(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
royalair:
it's a myth. Not true.
ok boss
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Update on the new kits from one of my rabbits. Lost two (males) one to heatstroke the other to lack of breast milk. Remaining only one. It's a female. Indeed the future is female grin grin. Everyone Meet Survivor. So far she's good she'd grow to be a great rabbit and mother

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by ifeoluwa5050: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2021
All this hyla are for sell,, contact 0 8 one 08 3 00 four 53

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2021
A descendant of ghost. cool. Father of 4.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Harzan(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice one... Well done OP.
Started rearing mine for 2/3 months now as well...
It's a friend to my daughter and she's taking care of her. Her name is Bambie.
I just got her an iron cage as house, and always scared of the heat wave when she delivers..... God go guide an help us when time comes shaa... Rabbit is fun.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Harzan:
Nice one... Well done OP.
Started rearing mine for 2/3 months now as well...
It's a friend to my daughter and she's taking care of her. Her name is Bambie.
I just got her an iron cage as house, and always scared of the heat wave when she delivers..... God go guide an help us when time comes shaa... Rabbit is fun.
rabbits and girls are 5&6. grin Goodspeed in your rabbit journey. What breed did you get

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Harzan(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
royalair:
rabbits and girls are 5&6. grin Goodspeed in your rabbit journey. What breed did you get

It's New Zealand White.

Hoping to bring in a BF for her, by month end, she's very lonely ���

Pls tell me about the heat wave thing.... So, I can learn from your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Harzan:

It's New Zealand White.

Hoping to bring in a BF for her, by month end, she's very lonely ���

Pls tell me about the heat wave thing.... So, I can learn from your experience.
Thanks in advance.
always keep the rabbit hydrated you could add an electrolyte (glucose), give wet vegetables and slight wet grasses, move the cage to somewhere cooler, if not possible use pvc ceilings on cage roofs to reduce the sun intensity, you can as well dampen rags and place them on the roof.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Survivor the only baby rabbit that survived after the heatstroke pandemic grin that struck. She's waxing strong day by day. Has the power of 20 rabbits in her. Hates pictures (actually bit my phone) thank God for screen guards. She's highly hyperactive. Ready to jump heights, and ever ready to run.

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Survivor has been sold. Her mum has been moody for sometime, guess she felt her absence embarassed. Last pictures of her before she was rehomed

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Michael390(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Keep up the good work bro
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
White Furry fellow. grin grin. Get a rabbit today

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by okunfemm(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2021
How do u use those leaves u mention for deworming. Thanks

royalair:
now for de worming we have natural dewormers bitter leaf, scent leaf, paw paw leaf and plantain leaf (diarrhea). Then for antibiotics make use of ginger, garlic and tumeric grate them together then put in a plastic bottle with little water allow it to soak for a day or some hours. Each day give two shots (morning and night) of the cap to the rabbit induce it in the water if it refuses look for a syringe and induce it orally that should be about 10ml.

For synthetic drugs via deworming I make use of mebendazole a little fragment of it one tab can be used twice morning and night. That's all

Note there are no rabbit drugs in Nigeria. You'd have to be careful when doing the drug thing more reason you will be advised to use natural except in extreme cases

The swell on your rabbit is it on the paws. Is your rabbit staying in a wire mesh cage
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2021
okunfemm:
How do u use those leaves u mention for deworming. Thanks

they eat it like normal leaves
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2021
Descendants of ghost. grin

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by aguizm(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Just got myself two cute rabbits, will upload their pics later.

Please can cat hunt or kill an adult rabbit?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2021
aguizm:
Just got myself two cute rabbits, will upload their pics later.

Please can cat hunt or kill an adult rabbit?
even a wild rat can take down a rabbit. Rabbits are fragile animals, it takes alot to have and maintain one
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Five new kits were added to the colony. Birthed by Ghost offspring (1st Gen). God's willing will kick off sales in a months time. Soo stay frosty to avoid why you no reserve one keep for me grin cheesy

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by erijesu: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Do you still sell rabbits? If yes how much per specie?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by aguizm(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
royalair:
even a wild rat can take down a rabbit. Rabbits are fragile animals, it takes alot to have and maintain one

Thanks
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
erijesu:
Do you still sell rabbits? If yes how much per specie?
price varies on age
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by aguizm(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
royalair:
Five new kits were added to the colony. Birthed by Ghost offspring (1st Gen). God's willing will kick off sales in a months time. Soo stay frosty to avoid why you no reserve one keep for me grin cheesy

Congratulations bro. What are the signs to look out for to know if a rabbit is pregnant?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Taiwotasungo: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
royalair:

Sup bro
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by royalair(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
aguizm:

Congratulations bro. What are the signs to look out for to know if a rabbit is pregnant?
highly aggressive, weight gain, the stomach is a bit stiff when pressesed slightly, always digging. If you are good in palpation then palpapte to determine pregnancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.