Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost (77845 Views)

A Look Into The Growth Of My Rabbit Farm... / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit? / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Fash20: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2021
Rb
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Mickeybook(f): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
Ghost at 2 months. Very selective animal when it comes to feeding. A good fan of carrots and hater of drugs. People normally say rabbits urinate every where actually that's wrong. The just mark a spot once and keep using that spot. And the hate stains on their fur
WHO SAYS RABIT URINATE EVERYWHERE?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Omezif(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
this rabbit is so whitish, does it mean that any creature from white land must be white?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
smiley smiley smiley Rabbits are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Psoul(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I don't really think the understand the sit and go command. But mine is a fan of biting wires, she even bit my new charger into three. Once I see her biting wire of any such I flog her. Did the flogging a couple of times. When ever she's biting a wire and she notices my presence she runs. So far so good for a month now no wire has been bitten

You can't stop them from biting things.
Their teeth keep growing every day.
They have to keep biting things to help them file off excess growth.
Without biting things, their teeth will over-grow their mouth.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2021
cause its white we should b fascinated shey
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by WriterX(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2021
mehn do keep the updates coming, its nice anyways me i am a cat person always been a cat person , i had cats and no they were witch hunting anyone lol my favorite as a kid was one we call black devil because there was no ounce of any other coloration on anypart of its body except black lol that cat took on dogs and just about any other animal that threatened its domain which of course was our street, the day it took three male dogs on and pursued dem out of the street was ridiculous but the guy did lol effortlessly, hah good old memories, black devil may your soul rest in animal peace, i hope to get a cat once i have settled down.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by SeriouslySense(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2021
No, its according to how the animal chooses to adapt to its environment, usually some animal genetics prefer to blend with the colors of the environment, while others genetics choose which colors the animals prefer, example black crows do not blend with the environment because the birds may actually prefer black, while butter flies usually prefer colors which may blend with the environment, during the time of great pollution in England, and the air was toxic, the butter flies changed colors to gray, which seems to blend with the aerosols clouding the environment, and due to the toxics ,
Omezif:
this rabbit is so whitish, does it mean that any creature from white land must be white?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by olabisiade9(f): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
This is really lovely
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by unity004(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=royalair post=90193578]I will be updating my diary from time to time to keep everyone in touch.

On the 18th of February 2020 my female rabbit ghost arrived. Got her at a month plus. She's a new Zealand breed[/quot
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by rafcrown(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Rabbits are great to rear and neat.The ones I reared in the North used to run round the house and finally back to their cage.
1 was missing we later found it in the neighbor's garden with many young ones

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Quim2: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
yep

Listen, when she delivers she will hide it well. She will do it at back of a fridge or cupboard etc.

Be watchful and don't kill anything that looks like a colony of rats in those places.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Finally you made the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by tuzle(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2021
One of my student has about 20 rabbits

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by prince2pac(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
thanks chief
Ghost made front page
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Thomthom(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Wow what a beauty.
I got one when I was a kid, he was my best friend, cut and cuddly and all, always following me around the compound, very cheerful and all, until he got sick and died, I cried my heart out that day cry

Nice rabbit opp,
until he got sick and died, I cried my heart out that day ..for a rabbit.. ?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Springboot: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2021
willbling:
Where myra love to sleep, she makes me laugh men. Of all places

This is a setup, it's a plan to chew all your chargers and other wires available. Speaking from experience.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by kapelvej: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
this really beautiful
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by HopeVictor(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
The rabbit looks delicious..
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Cute, and a great name too, Ghost.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by billyG(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Cute animal,I used to have 2 of d NZW but they both died...I saw they are not well rugged...next time I will try d local brown ones or guinea pigs.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by OlujobaSamuel: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
this man d find trouble shebi you Wan see royal rumble
They can cohabit with no issues.
My landlord son has both. He only cautioned the dog on day1 of the rabbit arrival and they have been good ever since.
I currently have cats, so I'm trying to see a way I can add dog to it without issues. I hope it works.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by MoneyTrees(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Who's got a link up for domestic cat
Well trained
I'm interested been searching for a while now since lockdown
KyrianOkeke:
Your rabbit is beautiful... I've been contemplating getting one for myself but I heard they chew a lot and I'm scared of it chewing valuable stuffs...

I'm following your diary to learn what I need to know about rabbits before I go on to get one for myself.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by HopeVictor(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

They can cohabit with no issues.
My landlord son has both. He only cautioned the dog on day1 of the rabbit arrival and they have been good ever since.
I currently have cats, so I'm trying to see a way I can add dog to it without issues. I hope it works.
If they both are young and they grow up together no problem..
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Elmander1983(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
A new Zealand breed and you flogged her like she was a naija made one? Animal cruelty bother! I am calling the cops on ya! I am sure the poor thing is wishing her ancestors never made it to the country. Just ensure she doesn't watch too much t.v cos you never know who's news would pop up! I cry for the zoo Sha!!! Just booking a space oooo
royalair:
I will be updating my diary from time to time to keep everyone in touch.

On the 18th of February 2020 my female rabbit ghost arrived. Got her at a month plus. She's a new Zealand breed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Olayetan(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Let’s be sincere, na person wey chop belleful Dey think to have pets.

When I don chop belleful, I’m thinking of having a dog as a pet but not all those big aggressive dogs, will be starting with either Lhasa or Eskimo then when I understand their nature, I can now move to bigger dogs like GS or Rott.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by Joelvuvuzela(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Do you allow to roam inside your house or compound or you made an encasement for her?
Does it show signs of wanting to go outside the compound? Is it advicable to keep it around dogs?
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by MansoryMX(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2021
royalair:
I will be updating my diary from time to time to keep everyone in touch.

On the 18th of February 2020 my female rabbit ghost arrived. Got her at a month plus. She's a new Zealand breed

Omooo see as Irish rabbit stew prepared with carrot, spring onions, olive oil, cucumber, cabbage and broccoli just dey hungry me embarassed
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by OlujobaSamuel: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2021
HopeVictor:

If they both are young and they grow up together no problem..
The cats are old but you know they are just of similar size with a puppy despite their age difference.
Although one of the cats do try to fight dogs anytime walks too close to my shop while the other 2 avoid dogs by running inside the shop.
Re: Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost by melviniyke2002(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Chii59:
All I see is meat... Sweet soft meat.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.