Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) (86331 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Devops: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
This is no longer for late Floyd, I smell politics all over this.
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?
That was the plan all along. Democrats are worst than the devil. The Pandemic failed. Now they have started a race war to create anarchy

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trump should send in the military ASAP.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by pmoye(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Actually, this is not just for Floyd, it is for decades of oppression against blackmen in the US of A. And by the time the Society knows that irresponsible dehumanizing of blackmen (or other races for that) might carry a health damage burden, the system will be forced to adjust. It is fvcking annoying how people are treated based on colour. And it doesn't matter if you're African-American, or African, or if you are a secondary school dropout or a fvcking black professor or surgeon in US, from time to time the lowest of the white-skinned treat you with unbelievable disdain. Blackmen can not be educated, civilized, decent, or rich enough for them. They freaking stereotype you and treat you like filth. And it is about time that the US (and all other racist motherfvckers like China and the UK) realize that blacks aren't as powerless as they have always believed...

Also imagine the US' condescension towards the African Development Bank and Adesina.

Moneywirer:
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?

10 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by MNDY(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
DMPaulSr:

As in ehhh.
It's getting out of hand.
This is wickedness!!! Looting and Arson will not solve racism..

It will.
If you don't show how serious you are about something, you will not get desired results. That has been the reason why Racism has continued - no serious actions.

By the time Blacks shake U.S, issues of racism will die down henceforth.

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Fragility6: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Because no be your brother or papa dem kill.
As no b e papa or e brother dem kill so make e support bad tin.If na ur bizness dem destroy like diz u go dey happy? na government get d businesses wey dem dey destroy? Police stations n government houses nai suppose b dier target no b business wey person don manage build up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Asiri1991: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Make them come protest for Nigeria. Even Shiites will not join them here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by chibatov(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
What I don't understand is why white people are joining in the looting and arson

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Larryfest(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
The looting is getting too much... Just watched a lot of blacks carting away flat screen TV's in large quantity from a store.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Devops: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
I think it's high time the *"SHOOTING SHOULD START"
The Democrats will call him a dictator

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by kay7: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is condemnable and absolutely unacceptable.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by femmyapson(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Emax911:
This is unfair... people's property now taking the blame..

meanwhile....I advise new method of dreadlock...do as d guy in d picture below me and above 20 secs
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by GistFullGround: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020

One day the Nigerian Government will feel the wrath of the populace after Police & Military brutality
Mark my words, one day be one day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by simigold: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think Derek must have had a beef with Floyd prior and waiting for the right time to strike cuz they had both worked together in the same company for many years.

Donald Trump's statement incited the violence more.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by omoadeleye(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
shogsman:
Many things are at play here
1)people that wants a revolution and are decided to achieve it through violence
2)thugs,thiefs,arsonists
3)people that are just going with the flow and of course
4)paid political rioters

People can't take it anymore, they keep pushing people to the wall... Now that there's confrontation, you all are lamenting. That's selfishness

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol see display of destruction talent mehn,

They are really showcasing their talents
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
GistFullGround:

One day the Nigerian Government will feel the wrath of the populace after Police & Military brutality
Mark my words, one day be one day

Are you sure you're not deceiving yourself?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by shogsman(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
omoadeleye:

People can't take it anymore, they keep pushing people to the wall... Now that there's confrontation, you all are lamenting. That's selfishness
You're quoting the wrong person, I'm a black man that lived more than 10years there and I know the number of racial profiling I faced, na me know the number of racially motivated law suits I don fight for the country.
Tell that to somebody else not to someone that has seen it all

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
pmoye:
Actually, this is not just for Floyd, it is for decades of oppression against blackmen in the US of A. And by the time the Society knows that irresponsible dehumanizing of blackmen (or other races for that) might carry a health damage burden, the system will be forced to adjust. It is fvcking annoying how people are treated based on colour. And it doesn't matter if you're African-American, or African, or if you are a secondary school dropout or a fvcking black professor or surgeon in US, from time to time the lowest of the white-skinned treat you with unbelievable disdain. Blackmen can not be educated, civilized, decent, or rich enough for them. They freaking stereotype you and treat you like filth. And it is about time that the US (and all other racist motherfvckers like China and the UK) realize that blacks aren't as powerless as they have always believed...

Also imagine the US' condescension towards the African Development Bank and Adesina.

this is politics. Chaos is one of the biggest business and political tool in the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millennialaku:
wtf these people are serious ohh shocked shocked
Shvt the the fvck up

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Eluala(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is no longer looting. It racism against BENZ. Why are they destroying livelihood of people who have no hand in the crime being protested?

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
This one is no longer protest. This one is just transferred aggression by anarchists.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by QuickStandard: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
DMPaulSr:

As in ehhh.
It's getting out of hand.
This is wickedness!!! Looting and Arson will not solve racism. .

Funny enough, the blacks are more racist.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by DMPaulSr: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Because no be your brother or papa dem kill.

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Everyone na big man for Nigeria!! See how this people r coming together for just one Man!!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by SaintLucia: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
I watched Al Jazeera where black Americans were being interviewed. I can see accumulated frustrations in their hearts plus how the coronavirus exposed the inequity between the white and black Americans. The protests is beyond the death of that black guy that was killed.

8 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by SavageResponse(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
This thing is getting out of hand!
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by abbey621(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
pmoye:

My friend keep quiet, are you saying white people don't face discrimination also? We have more white people on welfare than blacks and a rich nigga like Jayz will command respect 90% of places he visits. A successful black professor, doctor or professional in America has less chance of being racially discriminated than a drug seller, a gangsta or hoodrat. Police brutality is one thing, a white woman like Karen calling cops on blacks is one thing but to paint it all under one brush and say the system is unfair to blacks alone is pure bullshit! Life ain't fair, people are going to be treated unjustly at some point but if you always look at yourself as a victim then that's what you'll be!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Neddstark: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Democrats are fueling the riots. Suddenly, the whole USA badly hits by Covid19 forgot there was a virus in town. This riots are incited but nothing stopping it, Trump till 2024
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Badgers14: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:

Do you recall few weeks ago when Trump urged Democratic governors to negotiate with armed protesters in their state capitol?? Just so you know, possession of a firearm in a state Capitol building is illegal and a felony from the state of New York to The great state of Texas!! So the armed protesters were breaking the law but Trump encouraged them.. over the weekend, he went to hide in the bunkers as soon as protests approached the White House, why didnt he come out and negotiate with the protesters

Morale of the story , politicians are hypocrites. Be careful what you wish for..

Finally, Trump forgot that he is not only the president of conservative Americans, he is the president of the whole country, liberals and conservatives alike..

At a time like this, that's when you need a leader to step up and be a leader... rather, he was inciting hate filled speech via Twitter even at a time of disaster and chaos, shame on him!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Millennialaku(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Shvt the the fvck up
guy whats your problem undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Samjose1992(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
9jayes:
Nawah o

But people are being killed daily in Nigeria and nobody protests

scam

Btc, PayPal, Payoneer or cashApp needed any amount at ur rate

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by olawale1516(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
There is nothing like peaceful protest in this world, I remember during my days in kwara poly when will lead a peaceful protest because one of the innocent student was shot by the police on the leg... To cut the story short bad boys join and started looting and breaking shop... Until they declare some of the students wanted....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.