Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) (86335 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by juman(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Criminal gangs are the ones majorly causing the chaos.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Richsteemit: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Usa will never forget 2020

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by naptu2: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:
This one is no longer protest. This one is just transferred aggression by anarchists.

And there are also fifth columnists.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Farki: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ahh why would you do such to a beautiful car? cry
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
naptu2:

And there are also fifth columnists.
Who?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Farki: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Richsteemit:
Usa will never forget 2020

Don't worry I'm sure they will start a war with China soon.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Neddstark: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
kikero:

Actually, the Democrats are not behind this

Exactly the same riots happened under Obama, and have happened in one way or the other for decades.

The issue is this. Black people in the US have been at the mercy of the racist system for a long time. Now, I won't deny things have improved...it used to be far worse (an older relative of mine once turned down an opportunity to study in the US back in the day because of the horror tales he heard from senior colleagues).

The problem is, for many years, black people could be shot by the police, shot even by ordinary citizens (yes, it happened)...and nothing was done. And these things add up and make people angry.

An example. In the late 1940's, a black young man, who had fought with distinction in World War 2, was shot dead , without provocation, by a white policeman. His younger brother, for his own safety, had to be moved to another part of the USA because the night they brought his elder bro's corpse home, an older relative took one look at the guy's face, and saw the face of a very very angry young man, who if care was not taken, would have exacted revenge...which would have led to the whole black community suffering severe reprecusions. A few days later the man was sent to relatives in California (where he thrived well by the way...but that's another story)

The thing is, over and over again, even in these improved times, black males are more likley to be failed by the system. Before this issue with George....there was a case where a white woman called the police on a black man and lied that he was threatening her. IF htere hadn't been recording that black man could have ended up being shot.

What you are seeing is anger that has built up over generations. It is not easy to go away. And yes, it is very self destructive.(such violence drives out investment and jobs from black areas). But it is understandable. And for once, it isn't something that can be fixed quickly by any president...Trump or anyone else.(It happened several times under Obama.). You cannot fix anger that is generations worth.

Watch the videos. Many of the arsonists are whites. The blacks are just following them like flies. George Floyd is not the firt black man killed by a white police. The protests have been hijacked into riots. It is a planned thing.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Badgers14: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
simigold:
I think Derek must have had a beef with Floyd prior and waiting for the right time to strike cuz they had both worked together in the same company for many years.

Donald Trump's statement incited the violence more.

I agree with you 100%.. you sounded like someone that have shunned politics and taken a holistic approach to these situations .. kudos!!

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millennialaku:

guy whats your problem undecided undecided
Now You listen well and listen carefully the next time you'll quote me saying rubbish i won't hesitate to deal with your miserable life
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Ken4Christ: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
If not for the fact that Nigeria police shoots at protesters, the killings in Nigeria is supposed to stir up similar protest.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Sarkin: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigerians are docile, we love and have gotten used to opression so much that we can't even protest. Nigerians that think they know the plight of folks abroad and think they know what's best for them really still have their heads in their asses.

Some Nigerians found out about George Floyd's past as and adult film maker and they started saying bad thing about him, that they don't pity him anymore. Such people are so docile and dumb, you should avoid them if you ever come across them; one with an empty skull.

To those saying treat threat and hate with love should really get some senses and a life.

Watch f*ols comment like fowls on this thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by juman(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
American police is a terrorist organization.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by UrRealG: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
McCoy662:
This is uncalled for. Damaging someone's means of livelihood is also a racist attack. Protest should be calm and peaceful as supported by the Constitution.

Leave dem, when dey destroy their country finish na still their sweat and blood dem go use rebuild am.

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Neddstark: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
chibatov:
What I don't understand is why white people are joining in the looting and arson

Its no longer a race thing. Its a plan to bring anarchy into the system
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Swingate(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nothing is worth more than that man's life, the way he was murdered was horrible, this will serve as a lesson to any white police office who wants to be racist. Anytime I see that video,i feel the pain of that man crying for help and nothing happened till he died. May his soul rest in peace.
One day , many of you calling this politics will find yourselves in the USA, I pray you don't fall victim of racism.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by QuickStandard: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Because no be your brother or papa dem kill.

Killing him is wrong, but do you think buying stuffs with fake currency is not equally wrong?

People have been killed for less in Nigeria by police.
How many have you protested?

Does the property they destroyed belong to the government?

SMH
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Neddstark: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nuel4:
this is politics. Chaos is one of the biggest business and political tool in the world

You're smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Charly68: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Check them , majority of them are black Africans ..Charity begins at home
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by byinks(f): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
All this to justify the coming martial law
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Farki: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millennialaku:

guy whats your problem undecided undecided
Please don't mind her she is seriously mentally unwell.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Badgers14: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwasegun007:
If trump acts now they'll say he's racist.

Trump fueled this thing, with his divisive and hwte filled politics.. why didnt he negotiate with the protesters like he urged democratic governors to negotiate with armed protesters protesting the Covid 19 lockdown??

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Sarkin: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
I think it's high time the *"SHOOTING SHOULD START"
mumu Nigerian that never left his hut. You have no idea what a "revolution" is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Millennialaku(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Now You listen well and listen carefully the next time you'll quote me saying rubbish i won't hesitate to deal with your miserable life
you sound like you are mentally retarded grin grin
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sarkin:
mumu Nigerian that never left his hut. You have no idea what a "revolution" is.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Shattuck(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:

look as much as it is tragic some of this people are private citizens you can't just go about destroying their businesses you can talk about govt establishment because the govt has money and you want to pass a strong message, not everyone may have insurance.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Millennialaku(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Farki:

Please don't mind her she is seriously mentally unwell.
i just noticed that. she is a he too
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by bendolla: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
just start killing these negros please
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by StreetFight: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
This is no longer for late Floyd, I smell politics all over this.
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?

Go there and tell them that. See im mouth. Nah opposition say make white security agents dey kill blacks?

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Taye4j: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trump is another clown adding fuel to the fire. He makes some tweets that are not ideal for this type of situation. I won't be surprised the situation is hijacked by both the internal and external enemies of the US.

I pray Trump will not bring America down with his unguarded statements.

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by friday2011(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:

So after the looting, George Floyd will wake up...?

Even the immediate family of George Floyd is not in support of this madness being displayed by the looters.

See, what is bad is bad, no matter how you try to defend it...

Na over privilege dey worry those people looting over there in the US...

They are nothing but criminals who only waited for an opportunity...

It was never in memory of the late George Floyd.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millennialaku:

you sound like you are mentally retarded grin grin
Boy what are you ....I'll have to stop you right there...i do not know what kind of nonsense this is but going through your comments it's clear that you're a toddler hence the senseless jokes I'll spare you today but try this nonsense again and I'll personally deal with you like never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.