Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) (86328 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by adedehinbo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
codemaniacs:

they're the same because it could also be sponsored by the same people.

nothing stops foreigners from funding protests in other countries.
this is the same card US played to destroy many countries, they support and fund protesters to stand against their govt and later comes in military to destroy the country,they used this in libya,syria and also tried with Iran but failed
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by MetaPhysical: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
I think it's high time the *"SHOOTING SHOULD START"

Why?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by aminusodiq(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
kikero:

Actually, the Democrats are not behind this

Exactly the same riots happened under Obama, and have happened in one way or the other for decades.

The issue is this. Black people in the US have been at the mercy of the racist system for a long time. Now, I won't deny things have improved...it used to be far worse (an older relative of mine once turned down an opportunity to study in the US back in the day because of the horror tales he heard from senior colleagues).

The problem is, for many years, black people could be shot by the police, shot even by ordinary citizens (yes, it happened)...and nothing was done. And these things add up and make people angry.

An example. In the late 1940's, a black young man, who had fought with distinction in World War 2, was shot dead , without provocation, by a white policeman. His younger brother, for his own safety, had to be moved to another part of the USA because the night they brought his elder bro's corpse home, an older relative took one look at the guy's face, and saw the face of a very very angry young man, who if care was not taken, would have exacted revenge...which would have led to the whole black community suffering severe reprecusions. A few days later the man was sent to relatives in California (where he thrived well by the way...but that's another story)

The thing is, over and over again, even in these improved times, black males are more likley to be failed by the system. Before this issue with George....there was a case where a white woman called the police on a black man and lied that he was threatening her. IF htere hadn't been recording that black man could have ended up being shot.

What you are seeing is anger that has built up over generations. It is not easy to go away. And yes, it is very self destructive.(such violence drives out investment and jobs from black areas). But it is understandable. And for once, it isn't something that can be fixed quickly by any president...Trump or anyone else.(It happened several times under Obama.). You cannot fix anger that is generations worth.
u geh sense dir
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
the National Guard should start arresting them, they are destroying people properties and Business in the name of protest.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
This isn't about George Floyd anymore...
It's something else...
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by 9jayes: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
olassybaba:
i have

Come
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by adedehinbo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
codemaniacs:

they're the same because it could also be sponsored by the same people.

nothing stops foreigners from funding protests in other countries.
this is the same card US played to destroy many countries, they support and fund protesters to stand against their govt and later comes in military to destroy the country,they used this in libya,syria and also tried with Iran but failed.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Devops:
That was the plan all along. Democrats are worst than the devil. The Pandemic failed. Now they have started a race war to create anarchy
fear God children of hate, what are your facts to backup your claim....

Tufiakwa **spit* I fear who no fear you
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Toboye(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
You just said it all. May you increase in Wisdom Knowledge and Understanding. Thumbs up
kikero:

Actually, the Democrats are not behind this

Exactly the same riots happened under Obama, and have happened in one way or the other for decades.

The issue is this. Black people in the US have been at the mercy of the racist system for a long time. Now, I won't deny things have improved...it used to be far worse (an older relative of mine once turned down an opportunity to study in the US back in the day because of the horror tales he heard from senior colleagues).

The problem is, for many years, black people could be shot by the police, shot even by ordinary citizens (yes, it happened)...and nothing was done. And these things add up and make people angry.

An example. In the late 1940's, a black young man, who had fought with distinction in World War 2, was shot dead , without provocation, by a white policeman. His younger brother, for his own safety, had to be moved to another part of the USA because the night they brought his elder bro's corpse home, an older relative took one look at the guy's face, and saw the face of a very very angry young man, who if care was not taken, would have exacted revenge...which would have led to the whole black community suffering severe reprecusions. A few days later the man was sent to relatives in California (where he thrived well by the way...but that's another story)

The thing is, over and over again, even in these improved times, black males are more likley to be failed by the system. Before this issue with George....there was a case where a white woman called the police on a black man and lied that he was threatening her. IF htere hadn't been recording that black man could have ended up being shot.

What you are seeing is anger that has built up over generations. It is not easy to go away. And yes, it is very self destructive.(such violence drives out investment and jobs from black areas). But it is understandable. And for once, it isn't something that can be fixed quickly by any president...Trump or anyone else.(It happened several times under Obama.). You cannot fix anger that is generations worth.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fellow Nigerians I think it's high time we start our own protests for the little girl that was raped by men till death.

Choose where/whom u will vandalize ... For me I will start from INEC chairman for declaring Buhari winner instead of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by pawn89(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
I have seen videos showing white cops destroying and their own vehicles and also breaking windows and glasses to shops.

A lady bought some radio that picks on different frequency and on one of them, she could hear some male voices ( mostly white as she said ) saying that they will give $100 for every black guy that is killed in the course of the riot / protest.

very sad
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Yes, starting from your village. You dont know what it means to lose a human soul in a place like America. It's only here where lives don't matter. Mercedes Benz dealership in america is mainly dominated by whites who enslave blacks. There are so many inequalities in the land. I remember a black guy in America who broke the jinx. Before he could be given the rights to sell expensive automobile in Washington DC, it almost led to war.Have you ever heard of Thomas Moorehead?He's the one I'm talking about. Now is one of the richest black auto dealers in the world. Smashing of glasses and destruction of properties are seen as irrelevant in this matter. But the protesters were sending out a message...inequalities must stop. Blacks too are human. They'd now warn their fellow whites to be well-behaved to blacks given the level of damage done to their property.

Racism and Inequality are the 2 bugs eating up african Americans' destiny. I remembered when Obama made Collin Powell such a powerful secretary in America. Whites almost called for a break up of America. Collin Powell performed much better that his predecessors while in office. Barack Obama remains one of the best leaders in America as we speak. The protest gave ANTIFA the rights to participate and turned it violent...that's what I dont like. Looting too is not a good means of sending a message though. I don't take sides on that.

See, whites aren't differently wired. If given the opportunity, blacks would do far better than them. How many times had my uncle approached them in NC to register an Old Peoples Home? He's been on it for over 13 years. He got approval only last year with strict regulations. Whereas. His white counterparts got approval in less than one year. What a country!

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by KenechukwuEdu: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
uruba23:
Who are the people fueling this riot,would this solve the problem,putting more people into debts...see as they waste a beautiful car.
Insurance
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Devops: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Topmaike007:
fear God children of hate, what are your facts to backup your claim....

Tufiakwa **spit* I fear who no fear you
Open your eyes.. all this things happening is because of only one thing November 3rd
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Successkay12(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
DMPaulSr:

As in ehhh.
It's getting out of hand.
This is wickedness!!! Looting and Arson will not solve racism..

U guys should forget about someone fueling the protest... American are tired of trump bcus he tweeted more than his actions...

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Larryfest:
The looting is getting too much... Just watched a lot of blacks carting away flat screen TV's in large quantity from a store.
these People can embarass somebody. ChAi. Lol falln of hand. And if other RACes see civilized BlaCks, it would be like we're just pretending and the animal in us hasn't been let loose
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by salford1: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
pawn89:
I have seen videos showing white cops destroying and their own vehicles and also breaking windows and glasses to shops.

A lady bought some radio that picks on different frequency and on one of them, she could hear some male voices ( mostly white as she said ) saying that they will give $100 for every black guy that is killed in the course of the riot / protest.

very sad
If that is true and not some conspiracy theory, then it beams more light on why it's a KKK vs Antifa. As a Blackman/woman, which side would you be on?
The KKK or the anti-facist?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by pawn89(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
salford1:

If that is true and not some conspiracy theory, then it beams more light on why it's a KKK vs Antifa. As a Blackman/woman, which side would you be on?
The KKK or the anti-facist?

I was shocked myself having seen the videos, its crazy
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by FX(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Make una shake the country well well. Make dey learn. If you want peace , then you must go to war. Destroy enough so that after this destruction, nobody will try any black man in the world

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by salford1: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iran government calls on the US government to stop violence against itsy own people.

Tables have turned grin

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by olajizz01(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
dazzlingd:
Mercedes Benz of oakland.

By the way, where are the "in saner clime crew"
They are no where to be found.

You will see them quoting non sense on nairaland,the same saner clime that breached social distancing more than Africans during this covid 19,but if it was Africans that did such,you will see them on nairaland forming professor yawning rubbish.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by salford1: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Nobody needs to put in so much effort to make Trump look useless and incapable. He's already done a great job of that on his own!
grin
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by tonididdy(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:
oga concentrate on your country.. fucking nigerian hyprocritical character.

your president did not share a dime to your doorstep, you slept of hunger but you can sit at home and be championing American affairs even when you have never left your state talkless enter a plane to the neighbouring state.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2020
tonididdy:

oga concentrate on your country.. fucking nigerian hyprocritical character.

your president did not share a dime to your doorstep, you slept of hunger but you can sit at home and be championing American affairs even when you have never left your state talkless enter a plane to the neighbouring state.

Ignorance is blissful, when u don't even understand the reason for your predicament.

Study more, not bs theoretical economics books.

Start with fiat currency and know who your enemies are and the reason for global poverty.

Remember 5.2 billion people live under d poverty line.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by BABANGBALI: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2020
This riot too fey sweet my belle. I can't wait for it to spread to Nigeria. I must loot die
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by tonididdy(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Ignorance is blissful, when u don't even understand the reason for your predicament.

Study more, not bs theoretical economics books.

Start with fiat currency and know who your enemies are and the reason for global poverty.

Remember 5.2 billion people live under d poverty line.

dude stfu

where is your post condemning the recent evil happenings in your country but you rather share sympathy for American folks who don't even know you were born.

all of you just irritate me when you push this international sympathy too far. it's disgusting. you are demanding the shootings should start in a country who can handle the worst situations in the best manners But everyday your leaders rape you of your rights and you dare not to say nothing

I think you are mad sef

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2020
tonididdy:

dude stfu

where is your post condemning the recent evil happenings in your country but you rather share sympathy for American folks who don't even know you were born.

all of you just irritate me when you push this international sympathy too far. it's disgusting. you are demanding the shootings should start in a country who can handle the worst situations in the best manners But everyday your leaders rape you of your rights and you dare not to say nothing

I think you are mad sef

I have no pity for you dumb cows called Nigerians

At least black Americans are protesting , what do you do?

Go on twitter na tacha dey trend
Instagram na nudity de women dey do
Nairaland na tribalism.

You're the dumbest blacks on earth.

The most arrogantly docile group of ignoramuses on earth .

Remember everything is connected, but where's d brain to make d connection

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by tonididdy(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

I have no pity for you dumb cows called Nigerians

At least black Americans are protesting , what do you do?

Go on twitter na tacha dey trend
Instagram na nudity de women dey do
Nairaland na tribalism.

You're the dumbest blacks on earth.

The most arrogantly docile group of ignoramuses on earth .

Remember everything is connected, but where's d brain to make d connection
indeed you are dumb
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2020
tonididdy:

indeed you are dumb

No you are. I didn't bother reading your previous useless rant.

Just telling you what you are as Nigerians
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by darediamond(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2020
dazzlingd:
Mercedes Benz of oakland.

By the way, where are the "in saner clime crew"
They are Chewing Alone Bros.

"Saner Clime Crew" are Awon OMO koriirueri!!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2020
DMPaulSr:

As in ehhh.
It's getting out of hand.
This is wickedness!!! Looting and Arson will not solve racism..

But it'll get world attention. They're fed up. Decades, everyone turning dear ear. They just realized that their number rule of "no sir. Yes sir" whenever the cops stops them is useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.