Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) (48553 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / 2019: Sanwo-olu Promises Lagos State University (LASU) Free Wi-fi If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
From all these aerial photos of universities, I can agree that the North has the finest but they are the lest educated in the country. What an irony!
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by fawaz22(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Edopesin:
There was a library in construction the last time I was there (2018), I don't know if it has been completed
no sir
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by 4four(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
I wan dey front page grin

Ayam not understanding, is this not the same LASU in ojo The reason am asking is because I once visited the school in 2007, and nah very small school
u said 2007 and we are in 2020 now
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by riches4me(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Johnsghana:

On a lighter note, How many years you spend for LASU? because these incidents you mentioned occurred well over 10 year apart.

You be LASU ancestor!
I was wondering as well.
Mech Eng (1999-2005)
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by vivilafrosh(f): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
So poor
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by riches4me(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mustycruz1:
I'm a proud alumni of LASU Greatest LASUITE
GREATEST!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Skyehigher1: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Deocle:
It's no longer a doubt that there's paradigm shift in Lagos State University, a citadel of cultist turns out to be a citadel of learning, All thanks to Prof. Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun(PhD, SAN, NPOM).

Check out the aerial photos of Lasu, it's fascinating to see.
great
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Tohsynetita1: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Pavillon: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
SL edu hall don change oo, ...in fact na special hall.Faculty of science has changed entirely.
Lasu has really changed, thanks to Fagbohun. I did not only get my certificate on time, I got also my Transcript which do take some schools years to produce for their graduates
..Everything is now simple and stress free..

I gained admission to lasu during obafunwa regime( the Jan 23rd protest, I will never forget), when the school fee was 250k, but luckily, the fee was reversed to 25k by fashola, at such, the school fee for that session was 25k and for those that have paid the previous fee had their money refunded.....

When I gained admission, and I told my teacher, the response was so bad that I nearly rejected the admission.. Ohhh, lasu ke... It will take you years to get your certificate, cultism, but thank God for my mother sha, I would have missed the sweet life I enjoyed in that school.

Izanghi:
LASU, remembered 100 level make be say I got don leave house around 7 am to go for CHM 101 for SL edu for a lecture of 8 and you go still sit for floor or stand for a 4 hours class.

Cultism nah regularly thing, them no born you well make you wear one shade of color all through except you belong. I remembered when Hussein wahala start too when them go put ritual for front of admin block 1, people no gree pass there because rumors say one a lizard pass there and him die.
But in terms of education, lasu graduate are very sound, a 3rd class, 2.2 student dey boss some other first class for postgraduate in other schools.

I remember when dem post students name make them send away for school that year because of poor results some where even in final year, them even post am for newspaper see as parents dey call their wards say make them dey come house.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by abbiboy: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fall hand school...glorified secondary school see view.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by abbiboy: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Edopesin:
There was a library in construction the last time I was there (2018), I don't know if it has been completed

Library they started construction around 2010/11.was in my 200/300lvl went that project strted by ccecc.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by darfay: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
landforeast:
The school is cool just that unlike Unilag it is mostly populated by Yorubas
If don't hear Yoruba and attend this school. You will be fleunt in Yoruba before you graduate.

Great school with powerful Alumini

Unilag mostly populated by Yorubas o especially ekiti, ijebu and abeokuta people but unlike lasu those are some of the Tushest Yoruba people you would ever come across and people rarely speak Yoruba
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by dasparrow: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
I am glad I didn't study in Nigeria. Of what use is a 'beautiful' building without stable power supply?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
ProfDview:
UNILORIN is still the best sha
better by far
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by TruthHurts100: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Deocle:
More photos

See as FMS fine. grin
Scam

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ofiko123(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
University in Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by judedwriter(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow shocked

Lasu has really improved.

Been a long time I was there.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by apollo13(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigseank:
if you finished from Lasu in the 1990 & 2000, years of bababunmi, akesode, leigh & Hussein. Nothing, i mean nothing can shake you in this life. The school has really changed and am a proud alumni. i remeber vividly the academic and non-academic staff protests during leigh and husseins regime, see Juju placed allover the administrative buildings, i can still remeber someone throw a stone at hussein and it met him square on the forehead, or the different cult hits in broad daylight at the school ojo front gate. The tunde salau brutal macheting and all the saga that followed after. i remeber vividly the fall of damilola, i was on campus not too far when damoche fell at the gate. That school made me.
Greatest gbogbo! You said it all bro. Am proud to be an alumni....abi na the fall of dunga for front of school gate u wan talk.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Hezmatosky: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hahaha lol...I won't believe you guys again grin I already know it's LASU turn. But the fact remains that my sch is over hyped here. Although dey called it drone view sha. This my 10th year in the sch. Dip, Bsc and MSC. Lasu is by any way near this kin praise.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by moorevic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
i would love to see aerial footage of Abia poly, Umuagwo poly and NEkede grin grin grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by kingxsamz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol, these photos are focused on one particular area.
Let them show the other side na. cheesy The other side that leads to Iyanaba...
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigseank:

God forgive me, but there was nothing ordinary about the death of akesode. baba was murdered spiritually, and not to glorify or undermine their death, but the killing of tunde salau was more brutal than george iwilade. Afrika was killed in the night with a gunshot to the head. tunde salau was hacked all-round in broad daylight inside his faculty

Tunde attack was very brutal, considering that he tried escaping but eventually took cut to the hand he used to block the first machete cut, only for the second to land on his head, I was just done with a paper and was outside FMS and few meters away when the attackers struck.The confussion and some fleeing gunshots in the bush opposite FMS allowed the assailants escape via PPL. Students tried to mobilise a search but they attackers were gone.
Tunde Salua, RIP.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by DatAbujaBoy: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
This guy, you sure say you go school?? undecided undecided
bigseank:
if you finished from Lasu in the 1990 & 2000, years of bababunmi, akesode, leigh & Hussein. Nothing, i mean nothing can shake you in this life. The school has really changed and am a proud alumni. i remeber vividly the academic and non-academic staff protests during leigh and husseins regime, see Juju placed allover the administrative buildings, i can still remeber someone throw a stone at hussein and it met him square on the forehead, or the different cult hits in broad daylight at the school ojo front gate. The tunde salau brutal macheting and all the saga that followed after. i remeber vividly the fall of damilola, i was on campus not too far when damoche fell at the gate. That school made me.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Androidlic: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by etzmztagenius: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
LASU... Ghetto where we hustle
We are lasu, we are proud
A great citadel of learning
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by humpito(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
As an alumnus of LASU who finished in 2009. I can state categorically that the school has experienced a total turn around and this happened during Ambode's tenure.Ambode outclassed his predecessors in this regard.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Benbelor(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Auladimeji:
When I was seeking admission into Lasu
Wetin my eyes see

I'll leave Apapa early to orile just to get a bus to Lasu gate,the traffic jam no be here,honestly, I did indigenship registration, I passed and was given a card las las dem no give me admission and na scholarship I use gain admission into another private institution
Leaving Apapa to Orile and you are headed for Ojo is a long ride when you could easily take to mile 2 straight to ojo
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ballerman(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'm in 200 level, Lasu music student. I pray I don't get to experience all these cultist drama I'm reading here till I will graduate ooo... the school is very peaceful now though..

we are LASU, we are proud
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by subcbouy: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
Where are the POLYTECHNICS drone shots?
Abi POLY no be school again?
hahaha still under consideration, glorified stage.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by subcbouy: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
ballerman:
I'm in 200 level, Lasu music student. I pray I don't get to experience all these cultist dramas I'm reading here till I will graduate ooo... the school is very peaceful now though.

we are LASU, we are proud
amen! it always horrendous experiencing such. You must stage argument five minor and major g or f clef diminishing 4th
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ballerman(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
subcbouy:
amen! it always horrendous experiencing such. You must stage argument five minor and major g or f clef diminishing 4th
aswear bro.. lol. how did you get to know about what we do in rudiment of music?
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by subcbouy: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
ballerman:
aswear bro.. lol. how did you get to know about what we do in the rudiment of music?
I stopped at grade two in MUSON. I also learn little of a double bass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Federal Polytechnic Ede,osun State Admission Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Now! / Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.