Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) (48521 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / 2019: Sanwo-olu Promises Lagos State University (LASU) Free Wi-fi If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ballerman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
subcbouy:
I stopped at grade two in muson. I also learn little of a double bass.
wow... that's wonderful
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by subcbouy: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
ballerman:
wow... that's wonderful
l loved music but another thing took away my time. Classic music, not all these noisemakers.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ballerman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
subcbouy:
l loved music but another thing took away my time. Classic music, not all these noisemakers.
music in Lasu is topnotch sha, I'm a voice major student tho and piano minor and classical music is what every music student must put concentration on than the contemporary music.. especially a voice major student. of cos music is the beauty of art, and music is life

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by subcbouy: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
ballerman:

music in Lasu is topnotch sha, I'm a voice major student tho and piano minor and classical music is what every music student must put concentration on than the contemporary music.. especially a voice major student. of cos, music is the beauty of art, and music is life
Good Luck to you, man. Music is the language of the soul and for you to say it on this forum kudos to you. A lot of music student hid their identity.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ballerman(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
subcbouy:
Good Luck to you, man. Music is the language of the soul and for you to say it on this forum kudos to you. A lot of music student hid their identity.
thanks man and God bless you
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by zudozz: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2020
they no show badagry rd wey pass d front d school grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Indeed there has been a huge transformation... I remember my days in the school and struggle of going back to my Hostel at PPL.... Lasu will make you fearless .... we are Lasu , we are proud
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Lawdis(m): 2:46am On Jun 03, 2020
explosiveskull:
Lagoon University.
Come how una dey take snap all these aerial view pictures.

....dem dey use katapila

grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Let me not say what’s on my mind.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by blackengineerr: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is funny how the idea of a solid uni is one with a few stylish buildings and access roads. Show the uni hostel accommodation, sports facilities - stadium, swimming, basketball courts, lawn tennis courts; labs, research centers, security office, cafeteria...
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Grateful02(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
nothing special about this
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by trishadammy: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
better by far
How far bluelemon I get deal for you? If you give me pi kko picture of that girl with am? I go transfer something to your aza? You get am.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by babythug(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2021
Pavillon:
SL edu hall don change oo, ...in fact na special hall.Faculty of science has changed entirely.
Lasu has really changed, thanks to Fagbohun. I did not only get my certificate on time, I got also my Transcript which do take some schools years to produce for their graduates
..Everything is now simple and stress free..

I gained admission to lasu during obafunwa regime( the Jan 23rd protest, I will never forget), when the school fee was 250k, but luckily, the fee was reversed to 25k by fashola, at such, the school fee for that session was 25k and for those that have paid the previous fee had their money refunded.....

When I gained admission, and I told my teacher, the response was so bad that I nearly rejected the admission.. Ohhh, lasu ke... It will take you years to get your certificate, cultism, but thank God for my mother sha, I would have missed the sweet life I enjoyed in that school.

Please I’d like to contact you regarding lasu transcript. If you don’t mind
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Pavillon: 3:21pm On May 26, 2021
babythug:

Please I’d like to contact you regarding lasu transcript. If you don’t mind

No issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Federal Polytechnic Ede,osun State Admission Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.