Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (76142 Views)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by JAMO84: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
RZArecta:
so pathetic, please dm me your CV if you don’t mind
I have zero tolerance for nitwits

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by History555: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Trump is one hell of an overhyped shit,his greatest asset is his bad and loud mouth.

This protest has really put his leadership skills to test.

At least he can address the public with confidence, he can answer questions with confidence, he can misinform and inform Americans with confidence l dare buhari to address and take questions from nigerians in public with confidence. Someone that does not know that dutchmark and west Germany no longer exists as at 2015. Someone that does not know how the meaning of inflation. Haba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by History555: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
A Wailers cannot be considered a good wailer if he/she doesn't cry for at least 6 hours daily

Sorry zombie your god in aso rock suffers from inferiority complex thats why he is sacred to address nigerians for where that they will see he is empty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by ZooOga: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
LOL, what be dis feminine drags tingz? females drag and males punch in combat. grin
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Foolish??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by yrex01(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Those that accept trump as their lord n savior v started calling wiz names.. Trump z worst than isis n boko haram combine but they are too blind n less informed !! Go to twitter n check how ur lord n savior v been kept shut by anonymous n come back here to type rubish !! Mumu n hypocrites full this Nigeria!!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Neddstark: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
his foolish opinion

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
And one value Animal's life pass human life

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Correct person
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by DEROX: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
A Wailers cannot be considered a good wailer if he/she doesn't cry for at least 6 hours daily
walahi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wizkid is mad for comparing IPhone with Itel.
Werey.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by foleskay(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
He better watch his mouth, before police declare him wanted for hate speech, or efcc invade his house in ikoyi on trumped up charges. His case go worse pass naira Marley lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by emerged01(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Wiskid is very wrong here undecided

The difference between Trump and Buhari is like Day and Night.

You already know who's the night here undecided

Bubu the mumu grin
Trump is behaving like a Nigeria president. Honestly,Twitter is the only different between them.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by NinjaMetahuman: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:
One is a successful business man, a billionaire
The other one was rearing 150 cows in his backyard after retirement.
one works his.way out of poverty to have 150 retirement cows while the other inherited his money from his sleazy father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by makewetalk2: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trump is like heaven compared to Buhari. Buhari is lifeless and out of breath at the same time. Buhari is a racist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by maestroferddi: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trump, without doubt, is having a meltdown.

Dude has unwittingly succeeded in playing the Dems onside.

Election will be too close to call.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by DModeCntStopMe: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Useless comparison

How can he compare a super computer to an abacus.

Wizkid don go smoke again

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by samsard(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:
One is a successful business man, a billionaire
The other one was rearing 150 cows in his backyard after retirement.
Trump inherited wealth. I may as well point to the fact that Buhari was a retired general while Trump lied to avoid joining the army.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by chatinent: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
So Wizkid uses Android. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by canDy4eva(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
I just saw this on Twitter and I think it's so wrong.

Insulting your president doesn't make you any better.

Why didn't he use his position to talk to him (Buhari) if he thinks he's not doing fine.

It's a ridiculously thing to do.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by samsard(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
PlainJoe:
It's an insult bracketing Donald Trump and Buhari as same.
Americans would strongly disagree. Trump is a proven fool with his mouth and tweeting habits.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by tobby20: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
This one wey carry cocaine sef dey open him mouth abuse buhari grin if not for yardua, you 4 still dey chop beans for jail grin
can u educate us more
We are all ears
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one Odogwu wizzy wisdom!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by hotwax: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
this guy is actually dumb than i thought.

You are comparing a president with the best economy and employment figures before coronavirus with that braindead vegetable in aso rock.

Being a yeye celebrity does not amount to intelligence. Coronavirus killed thousands of people, everyone kept quiet due to fear of china, the only person on earth not afraid to confront china is being compared to buhari.

walahi wizkid is a kid.

I have been wondering why i dont listen to wizkid songs. Not that i personally hate him, but my spirit just doesnt flow with his song. But now I know why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Davash222(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wizkid really touched IPOB and ZoneBs for this single tweet.
Igbos are defending Trump while ZoneBs are defending Buhari.

One tweet, Plenty commotion.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Achorise: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
We are more clueless by allowing a clueless man to rule us.
Did Wizkid vote?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
A celebrity shouldn't insult a president openly. Its uncouth.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Devops: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trump and Clueless shouldn't be in the same sentence
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by lawman88(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the only different between the two is one is educated the other one is q school drop out like nnmadi cownu
pls receive brain in jesus name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.