Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (103922 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by made4naijamusic: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
HOUSTON – Houstonians gathered Sunday at Cuney Homes in the Third Ward to pray for the family of George Floyd.

During the prayer, the white people in attendance knelt down and asked for forgiveness for years of racism.

The powerful moment was followed up by the black community accepting the apology and joining together in prayer.

Here is the video of the prayer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bCzUZtCg4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/01/video-white-people-kneel-ask-forgiveness-from-the-black-community-in-third-ward/%3foutputType=amp

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by made4naijamusic: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Love is all we need

577 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by dangoteinlaw: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Its a hoax, black ppl don't fall for it!

440 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by panafrican(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
They already did the same thing before African kings centuries ago , and ended up colonizing the continent. Wake up folk!

604 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
They can do better. Not satisfied.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Patrioticman007(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
What a leg over move........
The more you look the less you see........

The evils Great Britain did using the Union Jack & Missionaries in Third worlds including the Americas will never be forgotten by man.
The forced their language, culture, religion under the guise our ways are barbaric to natural conscience.
While they are free to worship their own idols, hunt & kill blacks for fun.

That neocolonialism is still on, the USA, IMF, FBI, KKK, world bank & others are still exploiting us in the 21st century.
Blackman think!!!.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Slawormir: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We ain't falling for that gimmicks. We don't need thier love
Moda fuckkkers

We niggarrrz will continue to bomb you Moda fuckkkers
The whites got no single love for black
No body should critize me
This people don't like us at all

Below is a screenshot of the conversation with my client before the Corona viruse hit Africa

Read the conversation and you will realise she is happy that Africa is infected

GBOKASINCHA:
bomb kor touch any white Americans and Dey will kneel on on your children’s kneck grin you Dey mad ni

Be a real niggarrr
And figure out the type of bombing am talking about

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Enoch07: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
activities!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by kushme: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy

Those white guys are high mehn

Just like when you smoke weed for the first time. Then you start to cry say I no go do am again...

Some of the black folks dey laugh dem inside their minds.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by softset: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by jjcgrill(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
sad

Please help us. We are at the last stage now due to hunger. Business in campus is no more. Me and my two children will appreciate anything from you. Come to our aid. My details on my signature. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by obuneme: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
R

2 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by drips8(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
The only way black people in America will take them seriously is when they are given reparations for slavery and the effects of segregation and that is something white people are clearly not ready to do.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by id4sho(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
POLICE na POLICE , same shit around the world.
where are the "IN SANER CLIME " crew.
OGUN KILL ALL OF U THERE!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by fk001(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yea we know not all whites are racists but majority of them are

Trump is their master, you can't hate Buhari and love Trump they are both blunt, the only difference is Trump is a Chloceric or chloSan while Buhari is a Philegematic + Chloceric

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Chuknovski(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
in second guessing, I feel this is deceitful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is so touching!

6 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by PigTormentor: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
k
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by SILVERLINES: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by drlaykay(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Waiting for a day to say this to a white chap who tries to racially abuse me.
"The difference between both of us is that your fore fathers were smarter than mine, but not you being smarter than me"

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by ameh99: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Am touched..

2 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by alizma: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
It is well

1 Like

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by IvarDboneless: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Like someone said up there...love is all we need.

5 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Naija246: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by momodub: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hummm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.